This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm, Suicide

Bullying

Treacle    

• Digital Mentor

Happy New Year @Treacle 246!! I just wanted to check in with you after the holidays and see how you are doing? 

Staff-Account.png

2 hours ago, Aurora said:

Happy New Year @Treacle 246!! I just wanted to check in with you after the holidays and see how you are doing? 

Happy New year Aurora,

I'm doing good I've just been poorly over Christmas and got a cold over New year. 

• Digital Mentor
18 hours ago, Treacle 246 said:

Happy New year Aurora,

I'm doing good I've just been poorly over Christmas and got a cold over New year. 

Thank you!

I'm sorry to hear you've been poorly. There are so many bugs going round at the moment. I also got a cold over Christmas.... How are you feeling now? Much better I hope!

Staff-Account.png

3 hours ago, Aurora said:

Thank you!

I'm sorry to hear you've been poorly. There are so many bugs going round at the moment. I also got a cold over Christmas.... How are you feeling now? Much better I hope!

Yeah but its strange we didn't go anywhere over Christmas so we're just wondering how we got ill. Yeah feeling a bit better 

• Digital Mentor
On 1/5/2024 at 12:27 PM, Treacle 246 said:

Yeah but its strange we didn't go anywhere over Christmas so we're just wondering how we got ill. Yeah feeling a bit better 

That is strange. Maybe you caught it at school and it took a few days for the symptoms to develop. 

How are you feeling now? Can I ask how things have been with your sister? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. 

Staff-Account.png

24 minutes ago, Aurora said:

That is strange. Maybe you caught it at school and it took a few days for the symptoms to develop. 

How are you feeling now? Can I ask how things have been with your sister? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. 

Yeah it could of been from school. It was my birthday Sunday we bumped into her she said happy birthday to be but when we left she saw me again and she completely ignored me when she saw me. It just made me feel alot of emotions when she did that to me. 

• Digital Mentor
9 minutes ago, Treacle 246 said:

Yeah it could of been from school. It was my birthday Sunday we bumped into her she said happy birthday to be but when we left she saw me again and she completely ignored me when she saw me. It just made me feel alot of emotions when she did that to me. 

Happy belated birthday 

Happy Birthday GIF by Mumbai Indians

I hope you had a lovely day despite what happened with your sister. I can totally understand why you would have felt a lot of emotions after she just ignored you. I hope you don't mind me saying but I think that was quite mean of your sister to ignore you - especially on your birthday. How do you think she would react if you had done the same on her birthday? 

Did you do anything nice for your birthday? 

Staff-Account.png

1 minute ago, Aurora said:

Happy belated birthday 

Happy Birthday GIF by Mumbai Indians

I hope you had a lovely day despite what happened with your sister. I can totally understand why you would have felt a lot of emotions after she just ignored you. I hope you don't mind me saying but I think that was quite mean of your sister to ignore you - especially on your birthday. How do you think she would react if you had done the same on her birthday? 

Did you do anything nice for your birthday? 

I went bowling with some friends Saturday which was nice. Sunday opened presents and we went shopping for some clothes and got birthday cake played games and watched films. Monday went shopping in bicester with some friends got more clothes for sixth-form which I start tomorrow. I don't really know since don't have contact with her. 

• Digital Mentor
On 1/9/2024 at 12:27 PM, Treacle 246 said:

I went bowling with some friends Saturday which was nice. Sunday opened presents and we went shopping for some clothes and got birthday cake played games and watched films. Monday went shopping in bicester with some friends got more clothes for sixth-form which I start tomorrow. I don't really know since don't have contact with her. 

No worries if you don't know. I can understand why it would be difficult to imagine if you don't really have contact with her anymore. How do you feel about it all now?

Your birthday sounds lovely - I love that you turned it into a proper birthday weekend. They are the best 🎉

How was your first day back at sixth-form? 

Staff-Account.png

On 1/11/2024 at 8:36 AM, Aurora said:

No worries if you don't know. I can understand why it would be difficult to imagine if you don't really have contact with her anymore. How do you feel about it all now?

Your birthday sounds lovely - I love that you turned it into a proper birthday weekend. They are the best 🎉

How was your first day back at sixth-form? 

I'm feeling a bit lost to be honest I've been talking to my welfare manager and another welfare manager today which helped a little bit.

It was good but did have anxiety attack but accept from that it was good.

• Digital Mentor
On 1/12/2024 at 12:03 PM, Treacle 246 said:

I'm feeling a bit lost to be honest I've been talking to my welfare manager and another welfare manager today which helped a little bit.

It was good but did have anxiety attack but accept from that it was good.

Do you want to tell me a bit more about feeling lost? Don't feel you have to, only if you want to. I'm glad to hear that it helped a little when you talked to your welfare manager and another welfare manager. Please know that you are not alone and we're all here for you 🫂

Staff-Account.png

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

Do you want to tell me a bit more about feeling lost? Don't feel you have to, only if you want to. I'm glad to hear that it helped a little when you talked to your welfare manager and another welfare manager. Please know that you are not alone and we're all here for you 🫂

I don't really know how to describe the feeling of feeling lost but I think it was due to having a 30 minute anxiety attack o. Friday I told my welfare manager and a teacher that I trust. Yesterday had a meeting with the school nurse to talk about what happened Friday.

• Digital Mentor
33 minutes ago, Treacle 246 said:

I don't really know how to describe the feeling of feeling lost but I think it was due to having a 30 minute anxiety attack o. Friday I told my welfare manager and a teacher that I trust. Yesterday had a meeting with the school nurse to talk about what happened Friday.

Gosh a 30 minute anxiety attack sounds really intense. I can imagine why you felt a bit lost afterwards. I'm so glad to hear that you have lots of support around you at school. Are you still seeing the school counsellor, too? 

How are you feeling today? 

Staff-Account.png

44 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Gosh a 30 minute anxiety attack sounds really intense. I can imagine why you felt a bit lost afterwards. I'm so glad to hear that you have lots of support around you at school. Are you still seeing the school counsellor, too? 

How are you feeling today? 

It was intense yeah It also made me tired that I fell asleep period 4 because it made me so tired after. I just had my counselling session today it was alright but it was abit emotional 

• Digital Mentor
10 minutes ago, Treacle 246 said:

It was intense yeah It also made me tired that I fell asleep period 4 because it made me so tired after. I just had my counselling session today it was alright but it was abit emotional 

Counselling sessions can often be emotional. Hopefully it's a safe space for you, where you can let it all out! Letting out our feelings and emotions in a safe way can often help us to process some of the stuff that's been going on for us. Is that something you've noticed yourself? 

Sending hugs 🫂

Staff-Account.png

3 hours ago, Aurora said:

Counselling sessions can often be emotional. Hopefully it's a safe space for you, where you can let it all out! Letting out our feelings and emotions in a safe way can often help us to process some of the stuff that's been going on for us. Is that something you've noticed yourself? 

Sending hugs 🫂

Yeah it has always been a safe place for me to just let my emotions out. Yes I have noticed that recently 

• Digital Mentor
On 1/16/2024 at 3:01 PM, Treacle 246 said:

Yeah it has always been a safe place for me to just let my emotions out. Yes I have noticed that recently 

I'm glad to hear that it has always been a safe place for you ❤️

How are you feeling now? 

Staff-Account.png

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

I'm glad to hear that it has always been a safe place for you ❤️

How are you feeling now? 

I've been feeling OK now but I was still talking to my welfare manager yesterday and started to feel a sharp stabbing pain in my side when talking to her I felt light headed aswell.

• Digital Mentor
29 minutes ago, Treacle 246 said:

I've been feeling OK now but I was still talking to my welfare manager yesterday and started to feel a sharp stabbing pain in my side when talking to her I felt light headed aswell.

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that. Did you tell her you were feeling unwell? And have you had pain like this before? Is it still painful or has the pain gone away? 

Staff-Account.png

2 hours ago, Aurora said:

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that. Did you tell her you were feeling unwell? And have you had pain like this before? Is it still painful or has the pain gone away? 

My welfare manager noticed that I was in pain so she told me to to to med room to see what it was and it was just my anxiety causing the pain in my side the pain went after 24 minutes 

• Digital Mentor
18 hours ago, Treacle 246 said:

My welfare manager noticed that I was in pain so she told me to to to med room to see what it was and it was just my anxiety causing the pain in my side the pain went after 24 minutes 

I'm glad it went away quickly. Have you had anything like this before? I would imagine it was probably a bit scary to experience that. Especially if you were feeling faint at the same time. Did anything help to make you feel more calm and relaxed again? 

Happy Friday by the way. Have you got any plans for the weekend? 

Staff-Account.png

10 hours ago, Aurora said:

I'm glad it went away quickly. Have you had anything like this before? I would imagine it was probably a bit scary to experience that. Especially if you were feeling faint at the same time. Did anything help to make you feel more calm and relaxed again? 

Happy Friday by the way. Have you got any plans for the weekend? 

Same I think my welfare manager was more scared than me but yes it was still a scary thing. No I haven't had anything like this before.  I'm just going to chill out over the weekend and just rest 

• Digital Mentor
On 1/19/2024 at 6:09 PM, Treacle 246 said:

Same I think my welfare manager was more scared than me but yes it was still a scary thing. No I haven't had anything like this before.  I'm just going to chill out over the weekend and just rest 

That sounds like a good plan. How was your weekend? I hope you got to chill out and relax. I had a very lazy weekend myself 🙂

Staff-Account.png

23 hours ago, Aurora said:

That sounds like a good plan. How was your weekend? I hope you got to chill out and relax. I had a very lazy weekend myself 🙂

Hi Aurora, 

Yes I had a very lazy weekend aswell 

• Digital Mentor
23 hours ago, Treacle 246 said:

Hi Aurora, 

Yes I had a very lazy weekend aswell 

That's nice! I hope you enjoyed it and you got plenty of rest. How have you been feeling this week? 

Staff-Account.png