This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm, Suicide

Bullying

Treacle ย  ย 

19 hours ago, Aurora said:

That's good that you give yourself permission to block her. That can sometimes be a really difficult thing to do. Do you know how she manages to get back in touch with you, after you have blocked her?ย 

I can see why colouring, reading and journaling help you to take your mind of things. Is there anything else that you can think of?ย 

Just to let you know that I have to log off in a minute but I will be back online tomorrow.ย ย 

She changes her name on social media and changes her number but its usually a blocked or private number she class me from. Mostly spending time with mum helps me.ย 

21 hours ago, Aurora said:

That's good that you give yourself permission to block her. That can sometimes be a really difficult thing to do. Do you know how she manages to get back in touch with you, after you have blocked her?ย 

I can see why colouring, reading and journaling help you to take your mind of things. Is there anything else that you can think of?ย 

Just to let you know that I have to log off in a minute but I will be back online tomorrow.ย ย 

She usually chnages her number or changes her name on social media but I usually block unknown numbers. Mostly spending time with mum helps it seems like this isn't saving when I post it

• Digital Mentor
29 minutes ago, Treacle 246 said:

She usually chnages her number or changes her name on social media but I usually block unknown numbers. Mostly spending time with mum helps it seems like this isn't saving when I post it

Sorry you had problems posting this. Let me know if you keep having that problem.ย 

I don't think that's fair on you that she tries to get in touch with you like that.ย  She really should respect your wishes that you don't want to be in contact with her. Good idea that you block unknown numbers. Hopefully she'll give up soon when she realises that you keep blocking her numbers.ย 

That's nice that spending time with your mum helps. It sounds like the two of you are very close. Is that right?ย 

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Aurora said:

Sorry you had problems posting this. Let me know if you keep having that problem.ย 

I don't think that's fair on you that she tries to get in touch with you like that.ย  She really should respect your wishes that you don't want to be in contact with her. Good idea that you block unknown numbers. Hopefully she'll give up soon when she realises that you keep blocking her numbers.ย 

That's nice that spending time with your mum helps. It sounds like the two of you are very close. Is that right?ย 

I'm really hoping that she will give up trying to contact me. Yes that is correct and I have a unique bond with my mum like we are really close and it seems like nothing can break the bond that me and mum haveย 

• Digital Mentor
Just now, Treacle 246 said:

I'm really hoping that she will give up trying to contact me. Yes that is correct and I have a unique bond with my mum like we are really close and it seems like nothing can break the bond that me and mum haveย 

That's so lovely to hearย โค๏ธย I get the impression that the two of you have been through a lot together. Is that right?ย 

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Aurora said:

That's so lovely to hearย โค๏ธย I get the impression that the two of you have been through a lot together. Is that right?ย 

Thank you. And yes we have and we do have our moments when we are fed up with eachother but we always know how to make the situation better is any of us are feeling downย 

• Digital Mentor
1 minute ago, Treacle 246 said:

Thank you. And yes we have and we do have our moments when we are fed up with eachother but we always know how to make the situation better is any of us are feeling downย 

I think we all have those momentsย ๐Ÿ˜† It's part of being human. It sounds like the two of you are really supportive of one another, which is greatย โค๏ธ

How was your first week back at college? Did it help just having four days to ease you back into things, like you thought?ย 

Staff-Account.png

3 minutes ago, Aurora said:

I think we all have those momentsย ๐Ÿ˜† It's part of being human. It sounds like the two of you are really supportive of one another, which is greatย โค๏ธ

How was your first week back at college? Did it help just having four days to ease you back into things, like you thought?ย 

Yeahi think we all do. Yeah it is great. It was good bit stressful emotional but good. Yes it did but its just been very tiring getting back into the routine of getting back into school early. My welfare manager has been checking in with me mostly all week and I now have regular meetings with her every week now.ย 

• Digital Mentor
1 hour ago, Treacle 246 said:

Yeahi think we all do. Yeah it is great. It was good bit stressful emotional but good. Yes it did but its just been very tiring getting back into the routine of getting back into school early. My welfare manager has been checking in with me mostly all week and I now have regular meetings with her every week now.ย 

I can imagine. Do you have to get up very early on school days?ย 

That's great that you now have regular meetings with your welfare manager every week. I get the impression that you feel safe around her. Is that right?

How have things been with the girl you were having problems with before the holiday? Hopefully things have settled down and she is leaving you in peace now.ย 

Staff-Account.png

11 minutes ago, Aurora said:

I can imagine. Do you have to get up very early on school days?ย 

That's great that you now have regular meetings with your welfare manager every week. I get the impression that you feel safe around her. Is that right?

How have things been with the girl you were having problems with before the holiday? Hopefully things have settled down and she is leaving you in peace now.ย 

Yes I do. Yes I do but I'm also scared about talking to her which is quite funny. She has left me alone and hasn't caused any more problems but I feel like I catch a break with my familyย 

• Digital Mentor
1 minute ago, Treacle 246 said:

Yes I do. Yes I do but I'm also scared about talking to her which is quite funny. She has left me alone and hasn't caused any more problems but I feel like I catch a break with my familyย 

And I am glad that she is leaving you alone now, That is good!ย 

When you say that you feel like you catch a break with your family - do you mean you can't catch a break? I just want to make sure that I am understanding you correctly.ย 

Staff-Account.png

5 hours ago, Aurora said:

And I am glad that she is leaving you alone now, That is good!ย 

When you say that you feel like you catch a break with your family - do you mean you can't catch a break? I just want to make sure that I am understanding you correctly.ย 

Yeah it is good she's leaving me alone now. Yeah that is what I meant my phone auto corrected. I haven't had the chance yo tell my welfare manager yer as I've been busy and she has been busy aswell .

• Digital Mentor
14 hours ago, Treacle 246 said:

Yeah it is good she's leaving me alone now. Yeah that is what I meant my phone auto corrected. I haven't had the chance yo tell my welfare manager yer as I've been busy and she has been busy aswell .

That is totally understandable. Please do keep us posted about it all.ย 

How are you doing today? Any weekend plans?

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
On 4/19/2024 at 6:37 PM, Treacle 246 said:

Hi @Treacle 246, how was your weekend?ย 

No problem. When are you next seeing your welfare manager? Hopefully you'll get a chance to tell her then if you feel comfortable to. What do you think?ย 

Staff-Account.png