Jump to content

am i bi?  

2 members have voted

  1. 1. am i bi?



Recommended Posts

hello everyone!,

i was searching on google if i am bi, took a quiz and the results said yes lmao

i have been questioning my whole life about my sexuality

i will make it short here.

i am a woman, 21 years old.

i have been attracted to women sexually ever since i remember, romantically and sexually attracted to men, the thing is i have never had sex before in m y life and for some reason men's downthere disgusts me (no offend to any men) but im okay with kissing and hugging and other stuff.

a while ago actually there was a guy that i was so attracted to that i didnt mind even if we had sex, we did sex chatting alot and i liked everything about him, then somethings happened and we never got to meet, i wonder what would happen...

i have dated 2 men in my life, the first one i dated for like 12 days and second one for 3 months, the reason why i broke up with both cuz they both cheated.

i have never dated a women before but i have been attracted to some, not romantically but sexually, they just turn me on so much.

i have never watched straight porn, just lesbian porn.

idk what else to say but please can someone help me know really i am? not that it will make any difference but im curios..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
6 hours ago, lu22 said:

hello everyone!,

i was searching on google if i am bi, took a quiz and the results said yes lmao

i have been questioning my whole life about my sexuality

i will make it short here.

i am a woman, 21 years old.

i have been attracted to women sexually ever since i remember, romantically and sexually attracted to men, the thing is i have never had sex before in m y life and for some reason men's downthere disgusts me (no offend to any men) but im okay with kissing and hugging and other stuff.

a while ago actually there was a guy that i was so attracted to that i didnt mind even if we had sex, we did sex chatting alot and i liked everything about him, then somethings happened and we never got to meet, i wonder what would happen...

i have dated 2 men in my life, the first one i dated for like 12 days and second one for 3 months, the reason why i broke up with both cuz they both cheated.

i have never dated a women before but i have been attracted to some, not romantically but sexually, they just turn me on so much.

i have never watched straight porn, just lesbian porn.

idk what else to say but please can someone help me know really i am? not that it will make any difference but im curios..

Hey,

Welcome to the DTL community. I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice to those who reach out to us. I saw that you posted a poll for the other users here, but I do think the only person who can answer this question is yourself. I'm wondering, how would you describe being bisexual, and how does this definition fit with your experience of sexuality? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

Welcome to the DTL community. I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice to those who reach out to us. I saw that you posted a poll for the other users here, but I do think the only person who can answer this question is yourself. I'm wondering, how would you describe being bisexual, and how does this definition fit with your experience of sexuality? 

hey

thank u for commenting, i think being bisexual means being attracted romantically and sexually to both genders? i can never see myself dating a woman and loving her the way i would fall in love with a man, i have fallen for couple of girls but like the idea of dating and the possibility of marrying them just doesnt sit with me! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
On 7/28/2022 at 1:59 PM, lu22 said:

hey

thank u for commenting, i think being bisexual means being attracted romantically and sexually to both genders? i can never see myself dating a woman and loving her the way i would fall in love with a man, i have fallen for couple of girls but like the idea of dating and the possibility of marrying them just doesnt sit with me! 

Hey there,

I think definitions vary quite a bit, and I get that this is pretty confusing you for at the moment. I think that over time, as you have more experiences, things will become a lot clearer and you might have more answers then. What do you think? 

  • Like 1

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I think definitions vary quite a bit, and I get that this is pretty confusing you for at the moment. I think that over time, as you have more experiences, things will become a lot clearer and you might have more answers then. What do you think? 

yeah maybe ur right about that..thank u so much

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
21 hours ago, lu22 said:

yeah maybe ur right about that..thank u so much

That's okay. What do you think you'll do next? Is there anything you could do to help you along this process?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2022 at 6:53 PM, lu22 said:

hello everyone!,

i was searching on google if i am bi, took a quiz and the results said yes lmao

i have been questioning my whole life about my sexuality

i will make it short here.

i am a woman, 21 years old.

i have been attracted to women sexually ever since i remember, romantically and sexually attracted to men, the thing is i have never had sex before in m y life and for some reason men's downthere disgusts me (no offend to any men) but im okay with kissing and hugging and other stuff.

a while ago actually there was a guy that i was so attracted to that i didnt mind even if we had sex, we did sex chatting alot and i liked everything about him, then somethings happened and we never got to meet, i wonder what would happen...

i have dated 2 men in my life, the first one i dated for like 12 days and second one for 3 months, the reason why i broke up with both cuz they both cheated.

i have never dated a women before but i have been attracted to some, not romantically but sexually, they just turn me on so much.

i have never watched straight porn, just lesbian porn.

idk what else to say but please can someone help me know really i am? not that it will make any difference but im curios..

I am 16 (girl)  and i have  same situation as you  but about dating girl and marrying her i am comfortable with it .

i don't know if i am bi or not? 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
11 hours ago, sass.y8604 said:

I am 16 (girl)  and i have  same situation as you  but about dating girl and marrying her i am comfortable with it .

i don't know if i am bi or not? 

Hey there, I'm Blondie, one of the support mentors here at Ditch the Label.

It's quite possible that you are bi as you are open to dating / marrying a girl. Have you dated anyone so far? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
18 hours ago, sass.y8604 said:

I haven't dated any girl so far .

Okay. It's a really good thing to be open to relationships and you don't need to have dated a girl to be bi as you know how you feel.

  • Thanks 1

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2022 at 3:35 PM, Monsoon said:

That's okay. What do you think you'll do next? Is there anything you could do to help you along this process?

i have no idea and i am lost, i have a female friend who is bi for sure and she sexually turns me on so much and we have talked about making out many times but never had a chance, so maybe going out with her and talking with her can help me out in some ways?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/15/2022 at 8:48 AM, sass.y8604 said:

I am 16 (girl)  and i have  same situation as you  but about dating girl and marrying her i am comfortable with it .

i don't know if i am bi or not? 

oh, if you are open to dating and marrying the same gender then i think its certain that you are bi but still its your feelings and body and you know better than anyone

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
1 hour ago, lu22 said:

i have no idea and i am lost, i have a female friend who is bi for sure and she sexually turns me on so much and we have talked about making out many times but never had a chance, so maybe going out with her and talking with her can help me out in some ways?

Hey there,

If you're comfortable with exploring more with her, then that could definitely help. What do you think? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

If you're comfortable with exploring more with her, then that could definitely help. What do you think? 

Yes i agree.. i will try to explore myself more with her and see what is gonna happen, thank you so much.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
    Search In
×
×
  • Create New...