Bella_the_book_lover Β  Β 

Do any of you have an opinion on Shifting Realities? It's basically where you're said to be able to shift your mind to a different body in a different universe. I've done all the 'steps' that people tell me to take, but I've been attempting to shift for a year now and nothing has been happening. Do you think that I could be doing it wrong? Or is it just fake? There's no way to prove it's real or fake, but please give me an honest opinion so I can either keep trying or stop living in a daydream world that just won't come true!!

Thanks,

Bella The Bookworm

• Digital Mentor
7 hours ago, BookLover7654 said:

Do any of you have an opinion on Shifting Realities? It's basically where you're said to be able to shift your mind to a different body in a different universe. I've done all the 'steps' that people tell me to take, but I've been attempting to shift for a year now and nothing has been happening. Do you think that I could be doing it wrong? Or is it just fake? There's no way to prove it's real or fake, but please give me an honest opinion so I can either keep trying or stop living in a daydream world that just won't come true!!

Thanks,

Bella The Bookworm

Hi @BookLover7654, welcome to the CommunityΒ πŸ™‚. It's lovely to have you here. I'm Aurora, I'm one of the support mentors here and I offer advice and support to those who need it.Β 

Thank you for telling us about Shifting Realities. I have to admit, it isn't something I have heard of before. Do you mind telling me more about it and what the different steps are that you are meant to take?Β 

Staff-Account.png

Β 

It's basically a trend where you can literally move your consciousness into a whole different reality. It's mostly something for the daydreamers out there, so I'm wondering if it's honestly real or not, I guess I just want opinions. You don't need to know too much about it to have an opinion. I mean, do you think it's possible to like, shift to a different reality? It's sort of complicated.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by BookLover7654

4 hours ago, Aurora said:

Hi @BookLover7654, welcome to the CommunityΒ πŸ™‚. It's lovely to have you here. I'm Aurora, I'm one of the support mentors here and I offer advice and support to those who need it.Β 

Thank you for telling us about Shifting Realities. I have to admit, it isn't something I have heard of before. Do you mind telling me more about it and what the different steps are that you are meant to take?Β 

Β 

It's basically a trend where you can literally move your consciousness into a whole different reality. It's mostly something for the daydreamers out there, so I'm wondering if it's honestly real or not, I guess I just want opinions. You don't need to know too much about it to have an opinion. I mean, do you think it's possible to like, shift to a different reality? It's sort of complicated.

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Digital Mentor
On 7/5/2022 at 4:36 PM, BookLover7654 said:

Thank you for clarifying. I'm afraid I can't really offer an opinion on this as I'm unsure as to whether it is possible or not. I wonder whether anyone else here in the Community has a view on this?Β 

I do believe that eg meditation can change our mindset and the way we perceive things.Β  Do you mind me asking why you are interested in Shifting Realities? Is there something about your life at the moment you would like to change?Β 

Staff-Account.png

13 hours ago, Aurora said:

Thank you for clarifying. I'm afraid I can't really offer an opinion on this as I'm unsure as to whether it is possible or not. I wonder whether anyone else here in the Community has a view on this?Β 

I do believe that eg meditation can change our mindset and the way we perceive things.Β  Do you mind me asking why you are interested in Shifting Realities? Is there something about your life at the moment you would like to change?Β 

I think it's mostly because I want to meet people from books. But other then that I think I'd really not change much, I guess I just want to live out different scenarios, like live in my fantasy world.

• Digital Mentor
On 7/9/2022 at 2:55 AM, BookLover7654 said:

I think it's mostly because I want to meet people from books. But other then that I think I'd really not change much, I guess I just want to live out different scenarios, like live in my fantasy world.

I love the idea of meeting people from booksΒ πŸ™‚. Β That would be amazing. Hopefully someone else on here knows a bit more about Shifting Realities or has a view on it?Β 

In the meantime, is there anything else you would like support with or are you good for now?Β 

Staff-Account.png

On 7/8/2022 at 7:55 PM, BookLover7654 said:

Same. I've tried shifting realities, but not with much luck. However, I do have normal dreams that seem to align with shifting and my dr (desired reality), without being shifting

21 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Same. I've tried shifting realities, but not with much luck. However, I do have normal dreams that seem to align with shifting and my dr (desired reality), without being shifting

So,Β  do you think it's real or do you think I'm just imagining up things that can't come true?

On 7/12/2022 at 3:41 PM, BookLover7654 said:

So,Β  do you think it's real or do you think I'm just imagining up things that can't come true?

I think that it's real, but it doesn't actually transform where you are. So, you actually go somewhere, but it's all your imagination, if that makes sense.