Good day

C3C3 Β  Β 

I had a good day. I read like 2 or 3 chapters of "Red, White, and Royal Blue", I'm now in the middle of chapter 8 I think. It is now my new favorite book. I'm about finish chapter 8 after posting this. So, my day was good. I had IHOP this morning and now we are on a road trip back home from Galveston. We made a stop around an hour ago and I got soda and sour skittles. Here is the thing. Red, White, and Royal Blue is the best book I've read in my whole life I started reading it on Sunday around 1 or 2 AM. So, it's Tuesday, I am only around probably one or too chapters away from being halfway done. This might be the fastest I will ever finish a book. I love it so much. The fact that I was able to walk out of the bookstore with my grandma without her noticing it was a boyxboy novel while she got a catholic book.Β 

How was anyone else's day?

i when to the library when i probally shouldn't have

i have too many books to read but i just can't stopπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

also, i think i heard of the book you're reading, whats it about?

So basically Red, White, and Royal Blue is about the First Son of the United States(Alex) and the prince of England(Henry) basically falling in love when they first mistook it for dislike of each other. It's entertaining. The exciting part is that their relationship could ruin Alex's mother's, the president, campaign for re-election. While Henry's family is making him pretend to be happy by finding a woman to become his partner. It's a really cute story. I haven't read for couple days though so I might take till the middle of December.

Edited by C3C3

On 11/26/2022 at 11:50 PM, C3C3 said:

So basically Red, White, and Royal Blue is about the First Son of the United States(Alex) and the prince of England(Henry) basically falling in love when they first mistook it for dislike of each other. It's entertaining. The exciting part is that their relationship could ruin Alex's mother's, the president, campaign for re-election. While Henry's family is making him pretend to be happy by finding a woman to become his partner. It's a really cute story. I haven't read for couple days though so I might take till the middle of December.

oh that sounds so good, thats on my read list