Laura23    

I know that I’m a Demi sexual lesbian but sometimes there are these moments where my brain just sees a random guy and is just like "I mean he’s cute, are you attracted to him?" And my brain just fires off into overthinking thinking things. It’s gotten to the point where I’m just confused a lot and start questioning all over again, Any thoughts?

Edited by Laura23

Hey @Laura23

Welcome to the DTL community. I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice to those who reach out to us. 

It's super normal to question your sexuality when you feel like you've got a good hold over it, and that's because sexuality is fluid. Could it be that this is a change in your identity? What do you think would help you to find the answer?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

• 8 months later...

well, @Laura23 I think your brain could do that maybe because of reproductive hormones/instincts. Im not really sure how that works in all but that very well could be the reason behind this.

• Like 1