R1l3y432 ย  ย 

Iโ€™m 17 (M), and for some years now I guess Iโ€™ve always questioned myself. I grew up attracted to girls and have always had girlfriends, but the first time I ever had an attraction to a guy I felt really weird, over the years this has more and more disappeared but I am still confused. Currently I have a girlfriend, so Iโ€™m in a heterosexual relationship, however I do find myself wondering what I am. I have attractions to both genders, im just confused.ย 

• Ditch the Label Staff
11 hours ago, R1l3y432 said:

Iโ€™m 17 (M), and for some years now I guess Iโ€™ve always questioned myself. I grew up attracted to girls and have always had girlfriends, but the first time I ever had an attraction to a guy I felt really weird, over the years this has more and more disappeared but I am still confused. Currently I have a girlfriend, so Iโ€™m in a heterosexual relationship, however I do find myself wondering what I am. I have attractions to both genders, im just confused.ย 

Hi there, Iโ€™m Blondie, one of the support mentors.

I can understand how this can feel confusing but itโ€™s completely normal to experience attractions (romantic and/or sexual) to girls and guys. Sometimes people will act on it and sometimes not - however you experience it, it is completely valid.

How did it feel weird to be attracted to a guy?ย 

Staff-Account.png