Ryebread Β  Β 

So I just thought I would put this on a forum, but I've just ordered my third binder. It's a size larger than usual because I intend to use it for exercise and other activities like singing and swimming. My only concern is that I've heard that binders don't last long in water, but the company that made the binder (Spectrum) says it's made out of sporting material. Should I use the binder for swimming or not, because I might be fine just using the sports bras I've been using before or buying a better compression one and using this one just for swimming, and I don't want to ruin Β£38 immediately, but I also want more gender affirming swimwear?

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hi there, I've had a look on the Spectrum site and it seem like they mark the binders as 'swim safe' in the item description if they can be used for swimming. As you say, definitely worth checking before potentially ruining it!

• Pride 1

Staff-Account.png

• 2 weeks later...

I’ll try. I haven’t gotten the binder back yet (I sent it to a friend) but I’ll just quick check if it’s swim safe

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ryebread said:

I’ll try. I haven’t gotten the binder back yet (I sent it to a friend) but I’ll just quick check if it’s swim safe

Alright I checked, it is definitely swim safe! I hope it lasts long.

• Ditch the Label Staff
7 hours ago, Ryebread said:

Alright I checked, it is definitely swim safe! I hope it lasts long.

Good to hear! Happy swimming!

• Thanks 1

Staff-Account.png