goodsoup717    

a few years ago i started contemplating whether i was bisexual. just these last few months though i've really been leaning towards it... as a girl myself, i've never really been attracted or had a crush on a girl, but i have to say i really don't see any issues with dating one, and i could see myself doing it. to me, all that matters is that if i love them, and they love me.  can i say i'm bisexual if i've never even had a crush on a girl? is that like acceptable or is it just stupid?

• Thanks 1

You feel how you feel and there is no "standard" for living your truth. There's not a list of boxes to check off before you can feel okay with who you are. Like you said, all that matters are the romantic feelings, and as long as you're secure in your identity, no one can tell you that you are not acceptable for something that is a part of you. Hope this helps. 

That is What I feel too! I’m unsure If I’m bisexual like u. And I am saying the same as u. If I love her and she loves me back. But I don’t have Crush on girls. Am i bisexual?!!!?! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

What you are feeling seems like the first steps toward figuring out your sexuality. I encourage you to look up bisexuality, polysexuality, and pansexuality and other types just so know the other ways to label yourself and see if any of them hits home. You should definitely explore your feelings towards girls. Think about if you could imagine yourself having a long term relationship, going on a date, having sexual relations, or even starting a family with a female. Then, put your feelings into practice. Think about your close relationships in the past. Could any of them have been romantic attractions and you didn't realize it? Think about your current friendships; who have you liked romantically lately? Try thinking about if you find doing certain things, like kissing a girl repulsive. Feelings can be so confusing to figure out, but don't be afraid to explore them.