i hate asthma

MelonCake ย  ย 

I have exercised induced asthma (EIA) and being a very athletic and competitive person, doing sports is my entire life. Well, the other day I had ย a massive asthma attack. Like this is the fullย I cannot breath, i feel like my lungs aren't thereย deal. If you didn't know, when someone has either an asthma attack or an EIA attack, the airways of their lungs close. Either under exercise or sports (EIA) or just randomly or under any form of exercise or panic. Well, I couldn't breath and it got to the point I kind of couldn't move. The nurse had to come out to the field and give me my inhaler, everyone was staring, and it overall sucked.ย 
and the worst part is, THEY WONT LET ME TAKE MY TINY INHALER WITH ME WHILE I'M RUNNING LIKE BRUH

Hey there,

It sounds like the asthma attack was really intense, but I'm glad that you're alright now. Is there anything you can do to make sure this doesn't happen again? I noticed that you said it's exercised induced, and I'm wondering, do you know what your limit is with exercise and when it might come? Also, can you tell me more about why you're not allowed to take your inhaler when running?ย 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

I don't really know my limit to exercise, no. I just keep going until I feel tired. I dont know if this could happen again either or how to stop it. And I have absolutely no idea why they wont let me take my inhaler while running. Even without the biggest part, the spacer.

Hey, don't worry, you may eventually grow out of it like I did when I had asthma myself for the first 5 years of my life.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Elated Homoromantic said:

Hey, don't worry, you may eventually grow out of it like I did when I had asthma myself for the first 5 years of my life.

Thank goodness! I didn't know that asthma could go away :D

3 hours ago, MelonCake said:

I don't really know my limit to exercise, no. I just keep going until I feel tired. I dont know if this could happen again either or how to stop it. And I have absolutely no idea why they wont let me take my inhaler while running. Even without the biggest part, the spacer.

Hey,

Have you spoken with a doctor about what happened? What do they think?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e