This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse, Hate, Death, Suicide, Other

I'm thinking about coming out to my homophobic parents i'm Bi but I don't know what they'll say.

_Kai_ Β  Β 
Harper
Message added by Harper,

Please keep this thread to support-based messages.Β 

5 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

I just thought I’d congratulate you on your meeting relationship - so exciting! Can you tell us more about her? What’s her personality like? Are you the same age? What are her interests? How lovely :)

Hey Monsoon no offense but I think you ask questions that are a bit to personal as I said no offense it's just what I think everyone has there own opinion.

Β 

• Like 1

Its alright Lonliality I am fine with telling him <3.We are not the same age she's like a year or two below me TwT.Her personality is Sassy sometimes but funny and caring, also she and myselfΒ  gives lots of compliments to eachother because we know how insecure we both am with ourselves.We both enjoy horror movies and cartoons,also she is Hispanic and I kinda like their type music and her mom plays it in the background.So yeah she's just a wonderful human being. -//w//-

12 hours ago, XxhelloxX said:

Its alright Lonliality I am fine with telling him <3.We are not the same age she's like a year or two below me TwT.Her personality is Sassy sometimes but funny and caring, also she and myselfΒ  gives lots of compliments to eachother because we know how insecure we both am with ourselves.We both enjoy horror movies and cartoons,also she is Hispanic and I kinda like their type music and her mom plays it in the background.So yeah she's just a wonderful human being. -//w//-

Aww, it sounds like you really like her and form what you've said, she seems lovely :)

Have you told anyone else about her? What do they think?Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

23 hours ago, XxhelloxX said:

I was just concerned, and you know you have a good life I hope one day I fill fine some like your girlfriend, anyways I think we should go part ways I want to live by my self right now, and one more thing I wish you the best of luck with your girlfriend and one day you girls might get married.
Best of luck to you and your girlfriend.

Edited by Lonliality
  • Thanks 1

Thank u Lonliality and I hope ur life turns out better and u find someone u love,also I do wish that one day in the future we do get married but thats not my choice I just gotta keep wishing for the universe and god to let it turn out that way.Also if u ever are sad or just wanna talk to people than u can talk to us on here and me here, and if u want then we can keep in touch and text on an app called Justalk because I can tell ur really just an amazing person. <3

15 hours ago, XxhelloxX said:

Thank u Lonliality and I hope ur life turns out better and u find someone u love,also I do wish that one day in the future we do get married but thats not my choice I just gotta keep wishing for the universe and god to let it turn out that way.Also if u ever are sad or just wanna talk to people than u can talk to us on here and me here, and if u want then we can keep in touch and text on an app called Justalk because I can tell ur really just an amazing person. <3

Yeah thanks but I want to go part ways for now.
have a good life

• Thanks 1

Thats alright too, have an amazing life!Β 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, XxhelloxX said:

Thats alright too, have an amazing life!Β 

remember this date
Sep 24 2024Β 
when it arrivesΒ 

Β 

Edited by Lonliality
  • Thanks 1

I took a couple mins to try to figure outΒ  why that specific date but I honestly don't know so..Why the specific date??? OvOΒ  Β (and yes I am writing it down cuz I will forget TwT)

Also I think I'm not Bi, but a LesbianΒ  Β TvT

Do you only feel attracted to women, or is it just a heavy preference towards women and feminine people?Its important to know the difference if you're thinking of coming out.

I can tell I am like 95% into girls and guys it would like 5% not even that, and also I have just noticed that if I think about me kissing a guy it just sounds weird and gross but when I think of me kissing a girl I'm just like "wow that would be amazing " T w T

Hmmm, you may just be a bisexual that has an extremely heavy preference towards women? If kissing a guy doesn't appeal to you, what attraction do you feel towards them? If its purely romantic, you may be a heteroromantic homosexual (you like the opposite gender romantically and your own gender both sexually and romantically) Also, has your preference changed in the last few months?

• Like 1

So this is my last message for the next few years I want to give you a gift on that date.
And there is one more thing what you said about your sexuality I think the same because i'm more attracted boys the girls like 90% boys and 10% girls over the years I started to feel more attracted to boys then girls and i'm happy for who I am.
And thx alot for your support it may take long but you'll see soon and thx again.
MayΒ  the light guide you through the darkness and lead you to warm sands.
Have a good life.
Good Bye.

• Thanks 1

Okay first Lonliality, you are very welcome for the support and I hope the light guides you through the darkness as well and leads you to the warm sands, and I can't wait till Sep 2024 just so we can talk again ^^. and next deoxyr_, honestly I don't like the thought of me being with a man but if I had to then it would be only to be accepted by my parents, and the last few months there has definitely been changes into how I prefer women over men like a couple months ago I knew I was Bi for sure because I liked both and I even liked men OVER WOMEN at that point.But I don't know why the changes has happened or why I like women WAY WAY WAY more then men.

Hm, that's interesting, you may just be a lesbian. Just being with a man because of your parents isn't really a valid attraction, its you conforming to a label assigned to you. If you really don't know if you're bisexual or lesbian, I would wait a couple more months to see if your preference changes. Either way, it's totally valid, but if you just like men because of parental approval, I'm not sure that would be a genuine attraction.

Hope this made sense, thinking out loud rn.

3 hours ago, XxhelloxX said:

Okay first Lonliality, you are very welcome for the support and I hope the light guides you through the darkness as well and leads you to the warm sands, and I can't wait till Sep 2024 just so we can talk again ^^. and next deoxyr_, honestly I don't like the thought of me being with a man but if I had to then it would be only to be accepted by my parents, and the last few months there has definitely been changes into how I prefer women over men like a couple months ago I knew I was Bi for sure because I liked both and I even liked men OVER WOMEN at that point.But I don't know why the changes has happened or why I like women WAY WAY WAY more then men.

So this happened to me to like a few years ago I didn't like boys at all well not at all but a little bit but the old I grow the more attracted I got to boys and less to girls. So the reason behind this is that most people have a sexual organ as it called in the medical industry but i'm not sure what's the proper name for it, but what I know is that the older you get the more your sexual organ develops a true sexual attraction it's hard to completely explain the concept of the whole thing but I think you get it and I thought that I was completely straight but here I am a few years later. But the main concept is based on your sexual organ if you want the full expansion of it here it might take a long time toi read but if your interested to know why read it I find it interesting my self but that doesn't matter.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_organ
And again thx for all the support.

Edited by Lonliality
  • Like 1

Yeah I might wait for the next few months to find out for sure if I am or not, and I honestly ain't even really attracted to men.

• Like 1

Yeah and thx I know no one can force my sexuality just I feel like if I do become full lesbian and my parents find out then they might just think that I'm a disappointment to the family and our religion.

• Like 1

XxhelloxX what even is your family’s religion? My family’s is Christianity and I feel like I’m letting my parents down because I’m bi/pan( that means I’m mostly attracted to people cuz of their personality)

My whole family is also Christian, and yeah I know how u feel about letting ur parents down because I am also Bi and Polyamorous, they only know about the Bi part but ya know the whole "Their all sinners" and the "Its just a phase" yeah. TvT

Yeah, as someone who was raised in a pretty strict Christian household, I do agree that 'disappointing' your parents is definitely a big thing when growing up, but you need to recognize that this is the way that you are. I totally understand the hesitation about coming out to your parents, but they need to understand that this is you. It's not just a phase, this is how you truly feel. I'm not going to pretend I know all about coming out, because I came out on accident last year (and have regretted it ever since) but I think that being real with yourself should come before conforming to others expectations.

Β 

Yeah I feel like I should just not listen to my parents negative responses but than again its hard for me because I knew that they were going to say that kind of stuff, but I think my mind and inner self were just hoping that they would be accepting and supportive. Also I was watching a Tiktok today and it just said "God makes no mistakes when he creates us" and I was like "Yeah!" and so I know that this is the real me and I shouldn't be anyone else my parents want me to be.

• Like 1

Exactly! You are great the way you were created, and while your parents may not accept that at first, it is really important to know that this is a part of you that you can't change, like your skin color.