This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse, Hate, Death, Suicide, Other

I'm thinking about coming out to my homophobic parents i'm Bi but I don't know what they'll say.

_Kai_ Β  Β 
Harper
Message added by Harper,

Please keep this thread to support-based messages.Β 

18 hours ago, ameliaaaaaaaaaaaa said:

i have the same situation im 14 and im bi and my parents are homophobic and i want to come out but im scared

Hey @ameliaaaaaaaaaaaa

Welcome to our community. I'm wondering, would you like to talk to us more about this? We can give you support/advice if you like, just say the word. Speak soon.Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Ooooooo and:Β ameliaaaaaaaaaaaa you can always talk to me and leafiebean if you'd likeΒ  :D

Good morning U w U

I am so bored with my schoolingΒ  T w T

I knowΒ  T w T

Wait do u have discord?? if you do then after my school I will make an account U w U

AwwwwΒ  T w T

Would chu be able to get itΒ Β πŸ˜πŸ˜„

Dang it...that's why I just ain't gonna tell my parents T n T

I can't wait for the weekendΒ  :D

What else do u wanna talk about, I'm boredΒ  T n T

XD I feel like sense I made this its just gotten better in my life, well when I'm on a device.

I was trying to hint at my mom and well she got it, she just told me I was confused...I didn't really tell her I was Bi though..?

Like she was talking about god and how he wants us to live our lives....and I asked "What do you think about the whole LGBTQ- community" and she said they are all bad and just confused in the head...and so after that it was silent for a couple mins and then she asked "why did you ask?". So I just told her "I just wanted to know..." ,but then she was like" are you confused about your sexuality???" but before I could answer she got talking about how they are all satan lovers...and I was like in my head" of course yourlike dad too..".

But what she said at the end really got me like not sad anymore...here this is what she said " Me and your dad will never lose love in you"