This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse, Hate, Death, Suicide, Other

I'm thinking about coming out to my homophobic parents i'm Bi but I don't know what they'll say.

_Kai_
Message added by Harper,

Please keep this thread to support-based messages. 

Thats good to hear that ur being yourself. ^^    

2 hours ago, lKail said:

Also @MimeNegative,I came out to them awhile ago and well they fully said that I was confused in the head and that I was straight  .______.

Like WTF they don't fully know me than, because first off I ain't straight nor just a "female" I am Nonbinary, Gay, Polyamorous, and Asexual  :P    -___-

XD wtf is with that tho- 'You're confused', wow, I'm poly too :D

Well I hope that whenever you do come out @The_Non Binary Bisexual Egg_ and tell your parents that it goes well, also are ur parents homophobic? I feel like once you figure that out it'll either get harder or easier to tell.  ^^

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, lKail said:

Well I hope that whenever you do come out @The_Non Binary Bisexual Egg_ and tell your parents that it goes well, also are ur parents homophobic? I feel like once you figure that out it'll either get harder or easier to tell.  ^^

My parents are VERY homophobic...They are even transphobic...

6 hours ago, The_Non Binary Bisexual Egg_ said:

My parents are VERY homophobic...They are even transphobic...

well that sucks same for me but you have to remember that no matter what your parents tell do what ever makes you happy like my parents are very homo & trans phobic but i'm still going to be trans and i'm still going to be a femboy that is what i want and nothing will stop me nor should anything stop you just be what you want to be and be proud that your gay or if you want to be trans. GAY IS 4 Life

• Pride 2

Hell yeah @Femboy! ^^  

Also I am sorry that ur parents are like that guys its the same for me. But I kinda was arguing with my dad today...because I was trying to explain to him that Gay,Lesbian,Bisexual,Trans,Nonbinary, etc, people are actually good people and that LOVE IS LOVE! But ya know how homophobic parents are...Close minded. So yeah even if my parents don't like it I don't care, imma be my Nonbinary, gay, polyamorous, and asexual self UvU

Also me an d my girlfriend got back together  :D

• Pride 2

11 hours ago, lKail said:

Hell yeah @Femboy! ^^  

Also I am sorry that ur parents are like that guys its the same for me. But I kinda was arguing with my dad today...because I was trying to explain to him that Gay,Lesbian,Bisexual,Trans,Nonbinary, etc, people are actually good people and that LOVE IS LOVE! But ya know how homophobic parents are...Close minded. So yeah even if my parents don't like it I don't care, imma be my Nonbinary, gay, polyamorous, and asexual self UvU

Also me an d my girlfriend got back together  :D

Nice job getting back together with your girlfriend :D

I'm single T^T

26 minutes ago, lKail said:

Thanks @The_Non Binary Bisexual Egg_, I hope that u as well find a partner soon TwT

Also ur welcome for the support  ^^

I'm really excited for Pride Month in 3 months >w< 

I'm going to the parade if their having one this year, It's going to be my first ever parade! >///w///<

• Pride 2

Lucky!! 

My parents won't allow me to go to it at all... TvT

But I am gonna try to celebrate it and just do whatever I can to show my Pride  >:D

Dam I wish I could go to the Seattle pride parade this year TwT

10 minutes ago, lKail said:

Lucky!! 

My parents won't allow me to go to it at all... TvT

But I am gonna try to celebrate it and just do whatever I can to show my Pride  >:D

Dam I wish I could go to the Seattle pride parade this year TwT

You keep showing you're pride! I don't know you that well, But I hope you can keep being who you are and love is love in my opinion >:3

I wish I can give you a hug TwT

Same TvT

And do u have any ideas on how I can show my pride? Well without my parents fully knowing that I am TwT

Also yeah love is love!  :D

Just now, lKail said:

Same TvT

And do u have any ideas on how I can show my pride? Well without my parents fully knowing that I am TwT

Also yeah love is love!  :D

What I would do to show my pride is to draw the different types of LGBTQ flags for each day leading up to the end of June ^^

Oooo I havent done that but I have already done most of the LGBTQ+ flags  ;P

Anything else?  T v T

Damn, I'm just glad that u can't and won't stand with them trying to brainwash ya into thinking that being trans is bad. :]

And yeah, u just keep trying to be ur true self :D

Oh yeah, I am also gonna try to go into the Emo/Skater and Indie aesthetic  :P