This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse

✨Salutations! ✨

ThreeFrogsInATrenchcoat    

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse

Click this notice to reveal the content.

Greetings, I am Ena,  a demigirl lesbian who needs support. Some of my hobbies are animating and drawing (my YT is *******, sorry that most of my channel is crap rn) and listening to alt-electronic music. I play the cello, write, and am a sophomore. My current obsessions are Cup of Noodles, MHA, the ENA fandom, Undertale AUs, animation memes, and Caravan Palace.

**Trigger section, mentions abuse and death**

I have MDD and cPTSD, and have been psychologically and emotionally abused. I'm currently going to a therapist, but I need some queer support because my home life isn't fabulous, if you get my drift. Not trying to make this post a pity party, but I just need some peeps who don't tell me I'm an abomination, lol. If you want gory details, I've been in foster care and am adopted, and I've attempted suicide and spent time in a psych ward, and have ridiculously paralyzing anxiety. Currently I'm looking to try and leave my home. :,)

Hey, just wanted to say I understand completely where you're coming from and that I promise things do get better ❤️

I bet your animating and drawing is super cool!!  Have you seen Cells At Work?  I love it!!

And if you want an internet friend I'm here!  Have some support and good vibes!!  🙂

• Thanks 1

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey, welcome to the community! Nice to meet you 🤗 Hope you are enjoying the community so far, and find it warm and welcoming 😊

I am Daisie and I am a community warden here on the forums, so if you ever have any questions, please just give me a shout. 🙌🏻   
Hopefully see you around ✨

• Thanks 1

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse

Click this notice to reveal the content.
On 10/26/2021 at 6:51 PM, ThreeFrogsInATrenchcoat said:

Greetings, I am Ena,  a demigirl lesbian who needs support. Some of my hobbies are animating and drawing (my YT is ZODARAPH, sorry that most of my channel is crap rn) and listening to alt-electronic music. I play the cello, write, and am a sophomore. My current obsessions are Cup of Noodles, MHA, the ENA fandom, Undertale AUs, animation memes, and Caravan Palace.

**Trigger section, mentions abuse and death**

I have MDD and cPTSD, and have been psychologically and emotionally abused. I'm currently going to a therapist, but I need some queer support because my home life isn't fabulous, if you get my drift. Not trying to make this post a pity party, but I just need some peeps who don't tell me I'm an abomination, lol. If you want gory details, I've been in foster care and am adopted, and I've attempted suicide and spent time in a psych ward, and have ridiculously paralyzing anxiety. Currently I'm looking to try and leave my home. :,)

Hello @ThreeFrogsInATrenchcoat

Welcome to our community. I saw what you mentioned about your past, and I'm glad to hear that you are seeing a therapist .How is that going? Also, can I just check, are you currently safe from abuse and suicide? It's okay to tell us if you are, and we will be able to help you. Would you like to tell me more about what you'd like support with? Speak soon. 

P.S. I had to edit out your YT channel name just to protect your identity - I hope that's okay. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e