PLASTIC RUBBISH 😪

XSnowX    

The way people can drop litter on the floor annoys me, went on holiday with my dad Steve and we were paddle boarding and I collected so much plastic and rubbish which is so frustrating because fish, and birds have lives 😑 too so why try to *make them better* by littering if your ao eager to harm the planet your living on then I'm.sorry but please do what's right ✅😀

Edited by JessFlower33
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Ditch the Label Staff

Very eye opening post, and you are right. 
It is a shame that people are more responsible for their actions and litter. Although we can carry on doing our bits in our environment, it still makes that big difference.

You should be extremely proud of yourself for collecting up the rubbish, not many would do that! 😊

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daisie said:

Very eye opening post, and you are right. 
It is a shame that people are more responsible for their actions and litter. Although we can carry on doing our bits in our environment, it still makes that big difference.

You should be extremely proud of yourself for collecting up the rubbish, not many would do that! 😊

Thank you!

8 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Definetely! Leave it better than you found it...

Thank yiu

• Ditch the Label Staff

You are very welcome! By picking it up you are setting an amazing example to others, about what plastic does to this environment. 
Especially to elders! 

Do you do regular litter picks or is it just as and when you see them when you are out and about? 
I have noticed more and more now after seeing this post, that I actually started looking for dumped plastic outside to pick up, it’s horrendous. 

Posts such as this even create awareness to look after our environment better!

• Yaaas 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2021 at 1:53 PM, Daisie said:

You are very welcome! By picking it up you are setting an amazing example to others, about what plastic does to this environment. 
Especially to elders! 

Do you do regular litter picks or is it just as and when you see them when you are out and about? 
I have noticed more and more now after seeing this post, that I actually started looking for dumped plastic outside to pick up, it’s horrendous. 

Posts such as this even create awareness to look after our environment better!

Oh sorry, only just seen this! Silly me! I see rubbish even when it's cold and gloves have to come off and I don't usually  like it I feel so strongly about the rubbish I pick it up I take pictures and I post it on Instagram n TikTok, and I stand my ground on the protesting about how our planet is turning into rubbish and plastic its disgusting it is harming animals and that really makes me upset inside because animals have a life too and the world should give everyone and even animals a equal living life as we all know we all have one life and it could end without notice we should care about our planet like how we love loved ones that makes me look selfish but it's true I'm sorry but it is!

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/7/2021 at 9:16 PM, Winterwonderlandx said:

Oh sorry, only just seen this! Silly me! I see rubbish even when it's cold and gloves have to come off and I don't usually  like it I feel so strongly about the rubbish I pick it up I take pictures and I post it on Instagram n TikTok, and I stand my ground on the protesting about how our planet is turning into rubbish and plastic its disgusting it is harming animals and that really makes me upset inside because animals have a life too and the world should give everyone and even animals a equal living life as we all know we all have one life and it could end without notice we should care about our planet like how we love loved ones that makes me look selfish but it's true I'm sorry but it is!

Update! I haven't seen rubbish for a long time so not sure what's changing in society 🤔 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Winterwonderlandx said:

Update! I haven't seen rubbish for a long time so not sure what's changing in society 🤔 

So good to hear! I hope people are taking it more seriously :) 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e