College

Elizzabeth    

College is so tough right now I don't want to be there and it's only the second week, one of my teachers she is so rude to me and I keep on messing up. Also where the teacher have to go through the subjects so fast I can't keep up that well it's just getting too much to handle.

• Ditch the Label Staff

@Elizzabeth hey, I know-how tough this is as it can feel like we're never going to get settled and into the new routines. Transition can be hard but also hugely rewarding.

Have you started to make any friends yet who you can vent and share with?

How about speaking to that teacher on her own and share that you're struggling a little - she may not realise she's being rude and could be struggling to get into the new term.

Do you have student mentors at the college?

Staff-Account.png

I have met some people in my class like the one with the mean teacher in and that table is okay but otherwise no not really, therr is this boy in one of my classes who I sit next to but it's kind of awkward but I really want to get to know him more but I am not sure how.

Hey @Elizzabeth

Why don't you start talking to him about the course, ask him if he wants to get a coffee after class and discuss the lecture? I think just having open inviting body language and and friendly demeanor means he will be open to getting to know you.

Remi

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.