4 years of bullying

lolpop    

Hey @lolpop

Oh no that sucks! Why do people think it's okay to do that. How are you feeling now. Just remember that the opinions of people we don't care about don't matter to us!

Remi

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.

what a shit day though science lessons were getting better then my teacher thinks kit a good idea 2 move a boy that bullies me to class and the teacher know i cant stand him ... then re had a boy make a big deal about me leaving 5mins early which made me feel really uncomfortable and upset me grrr

Hey @lolpop

Oh no that sucks! Why do people think it's okay to do that. How are you feeling now. Just remember that the opinions of people we don't care about don't matter to us!

Remi

what a shit day thought science lessons were getting better then my teacher thinks kit a good idea 2 move a boy that bullies me to class and the teacher know i cant stand him ... then re had a boy make a big deal about me leaving 5mins early which made me feel really uncomfortable and upset me grrr

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys

so yesterday in school sm1 pushed one of my bullies into me and i fell

im really unsure where tp go nxt ive been to the head several times and been to the assitant head .. i go to lesson late and leave early to avoud these things from happening and i dont feel like its evr gonna end

Hey @lolpop

I'm sorry to hear that nothing they are doing is working. Could you get your parents together with the student services staff and the head to work on some strategies with you?

Could you move to a different form??

We're here for you, and you do not deserve any of what is happening to you right now.

Remi xo

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.

Hey @lolpop

I'm sorry to hear that nothing they are doing is working. Could you get your parents together with the student services staff and the head to work on some strategies with you?

Could you move to a different form??

We're here for you, and you do not deserve any of what is happening to you right now.

Remi xo

Hey my met with the head on monday ass it ahppened again and i am now going late to some lesson idk how long it will work 4 vut iys doing the kob atm .. thank u