how do I get people to ask me questions?

prolific05    

People just stand there and look at me. Waiting for me to say something. I'm not going to wait for them to say something. When I ask them questions, they don't ask me questions back. they just stand there or sit there. so rude.

If you feel other people aren't as interested in answering questions with you as you are with them then feel free to go and speak to other people and also remember some people find conversations harder than others.

Remi

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.

If you feel other people aren't as interested in answering questions with you as you are with them then feel free to go and speak to other people and also remember some people find conversations harder than others.

Remi

ok. maybe I can ask them about their hobbies.

Yep,

You could ask them what interests or hobbies they have, or what they have been up to at the weekend, or what their favourite animal is??

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.

Yep,

You could ask them what interests or hobbies they have, or what they have been up to at the weekend, or what their favourite animal is??

ok I might have to wait until I transfer to NCSU in 2021 beucause it's for me to make friends in community college because I traumatized by two wake tech students. they got mad at me for adding their friend on facebook. thats why I stop making friends at Wake Tech bc idk whats wrong with these people