-Lou- Β  Β 
Go to solution Solved by Hazard,

So y'all, here's what happened:

Β 

So in 7th grade me and this one guy used to be really good friends, until, all of a sudden, he just acted so weird around me (he just kept looking at me weird).

On leap day this year, we had a pre-assessment concert, and his school came to play with us. When his school was done performing, I swear he kept giving me the same wide eyed look. I asked him if he wanted to talk, but he just said no and walked away.

Now this year in marching band, he is ALSO in marching band. Today, when I was just chilling with a friend in the band room waiting to go out into the field, he just looked at me weird for a few seconds and then walked away.

I asked my other friends if similar things happened, but nope. He's just cool with everyone else BUT ME.

Idk if he hates me, I think he does. I know I didn't do anything wrong, I was never mean and I know I never offended him. I just hope I don't quit marching band in the future because of him.

• Solution
21 hours ago, LaurenTheLunatic said:

So y'all, here's what happened:

So in 7th grade me and this one guy used to be really good friends, until, all of a sudden, he just acted so weird around me (he just kept looking at me weird).

On leap day this year, we had a pre-assessment concert, and his school came to play with us. When his school was done performing, I swear he kept giving me the same wide eyed look. I asked him if he wanted to talk, but he just said no and walked away.

Now this year in marching band, he is ALSO in marching band. Today, when I was just chilling with a friend in the band room waiting to go out into the field, he just looked at me weird for a few seconds and then walked away.

I asked my other friends if similar things happened, but nope. He's just cool with everyone else BUT ME.

Idk if he hates me, I think he does. I know I didn't do anything wrong, I was never mean and I know I never offended him. I just hope I don't quit marching band in the future because of him.

Ahh that sucks. If he's being such a grudge holder for no reason, then that's his fault and not yours. You could always put him in the spot ofΒ  'is there something I did or are you doing this for no reason', which could give you an answer, but at the same time, that leaves so many negative results open that it would be something I'd avoid. Usually if you call people out on things you can get an answer on a situation. That's just my five cents, though. The point is, don't let him discourage you from doing something you really enjoy

• Thanks 1