Pan? πŸ’–πŸ’›πŸ’™

3asy Β  Β 

I'm confused. I'm identifying with being pansexual right now, but haven't really dated anybody but guys (with the exception of crushes on other genders and a few girls I've dated in the past). I think this might be because it's easier and my family would accept it but I don't know. Pansexuality seems to fit me so well but with the way I'm dating now should I just say I'm straight?

18 hours ago, 3asy said:

I'm confused. I'm identifying with being pansexual right now, but haven't really dated anybody but guys (with the exception of crushes on other genders and a few girls I've dated in the past). I think this might be because it's easier and my family would accept it but I don't know. Pansexuality seems to fit me so well but with the way I'm dating now should I just say I'm straight?

Hey there,

It's really important to identify yourself authentically. I completely understand what you're saying around how it might be easier because your family would accept it, but the thing is, your happiness is more important, and if that means identifying as pansexual and dating whoever you want, then that is the most important thing for you. What do you think?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e