This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Heavy emotion, Other, Suicide, Abuse, Miscarriage/Abortion

Dino’s Blog 2

TinyDinos    

Just now, TinyDinos said:

My sister alr complained to my mom and didn’t get a reaction from her either so that’s why she’s extra mad

From my end, it seems like she is wanting the wrong kind of attention!

• Like 1

Just now, Megs- said:

Have they said anything!? I would hope they have as it’s really not fair on you that she’s doing this!

My stepdad heard and can’t really do anything bc he’s working, but I said she was being extra and he nodded in agreement so at the very least I have acknowledgment lol. And my mom hasn’t yelled at me, or called me to her room, so that means I’m not in trouble, best I can do is ignore her. She won’t do it in front of my parents so I’ll be okay, annoyed but okay

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Megs- said:

From my end, it seems like she is wanting the wrong kind of attention!

This! She got mad and wanted my mom to punish me, and when my mom didn’t even so much as scold me, she got mad and then came back to try to get a bigger reaction out of me. If she could push me to my limit, and I lose my temper with her, that would be a bigger offense, and therefore get me punished. Then that would be her “revenge” on me. She’d feel better about herself afterwards. That’s what she wants and why she’s doing this, she’s manipulative.

• Hug 1

3 minutes ago, TinyDinos said:

My stepdad heard and can’t really do anything bc he’s working, but I said she was being extra and he nodded in agreement so at the very least I have acknowledgment lol. And my mom hasn’t yelled at me, or called me to her room, so that means I’m not in trouble, best I can do is ignore her. She won’t do it in front of my parents so I’ll be okay, annoyed but okay

I’m glad that you’re not the one who’s being told off, as her behaviour is nothing wrong with you, none of that is your fault ❤️

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
7 minutes ago, TinyDinos said:

Omg I’ve replied to this twice now and it needs moderation 😭

in short, yes they’re both here

Sorry, I'm on it 😊

Staff-Account.png

Duckie
This post was recognized by Duckie!

"You are such a good friend"

Megs- was awarded the badge 'Act of Kindness' and 10 points.

1 minute ago, TinyDinos said:

This! She got mad and wanted my mom to punish me, and when my mom didn’t even so much as scold me, she got mad and then came back to try to get a bigger reaction out of me. If she could push me to my limit, and I lose my temper with her, that would be a bigger offense, and therefore get me punished. Then that would be her “revenge” on me. She’d feel better about herself afterwards. That’s what she wants and why she’s doing this, she’s manipulative.

Definitely, I agree with all of that! None of this is an issue with you, but definitely an issue with her and with how she’s feeling within herself. I of course am not inside of her body but, it seems like she’s not feeling so great with herself right now.

And she’s told me this herself, like she’s actually confessed to just wanting to get me in trouble and apologizing just to do it again. She also vents to me about being upset that she isn’t special and wants to stand out or whatever and giving the whole woe is me because everyone hates me spiel but doesn’t even consider that 1. She’s amazing and almost everybody loves her because she’s naturally charismatic (normally), and 2. If she doesn’t want people to dislike her, maybe she should stop treating everybody like she thinks she’s better than them or being mean, or being selfish. Like, just behave decently… its not that hard lol

• Hug 1

2 minutes ago, Megs- said:

I’m glad that you’re not the one who’s being told off, as her behaviour is nothing wrong with you, none of that is your fault ❤️

Thanks! I’m glad too lol. I wasn’t so lucky yesterday and got quite the scolding in public 🥲

im just glad today is different.

• Hug 1

Thanks! I’m glad too lol. I wasn’t so lucky yesterday and got quite the scolding in public 🥲

im just glad today is different.

I’m glad too! You got this ❤️

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TinyDinos said:

And she’s told me this herself, like she’s actually confessed to just wanting to get me in trouble and apologizing just to do it again. She also vents to me about being upset that she isn’t special and wants to stand out or whatever and giving the whole woe is me because everyone hates me spiel but doesn’t even consider that 1. She’s amazing and almost everybody loves her because she’s naturally charismatic (normally), and 2. If she doesn’t want people to dislike her, maybe she should stop treating everybody like she thinks she’s better than them or being mean, or being selfish. Like, just behave decently… its not that hard lol

Definitely, this is exactly how my sister behaves and she’s 21! Is astonishing! 

• Shocked 1

Definitely, I agree with all of that! None of this is an issue with you, but definitely an issue with her and with how she’s feeling within herself. I of course am not inside of her body but, it seems like she’s not feeling so great with herself right now.

Yep. For sure. And that’s why I’m trying to be patient bc being 13 is HARD. Like, I get it… we all have off days… just don’t take it out on me, I didn’t do anything to you 😐

bc I KNOW if I treated her the way she treats me, she’d be crying to my mom in less than 5mins

• Hug 1

Yep. For sure. And that’s why I’m trying to be patient bc being 13 is HARD. Like, I get it… we all have off days… just don’t take it out on me, I didn’t do anything to you 😐

bc I KNOW if I treated her the way she treats me, she’d be crying to my mom in less than 5mins

It’s definitely not ok for her to be taking this out on you, 100% not ok! And, I know I’m nothing to do with this but I am truly sorry that she’s taking it out on you!

Definitely, this is exactly how my sister behaves and she’s 21! Is astonishing! 

Oof! I hope mine grows out of it before then 😅

im sorry to hear that :( Older sisters really should be more responsible.

honestly just people in general I think need to learn how to self regulate bc I’m so done with being an emotional punching bag to anyone who’s even the slightest bit upset. Healthy venting I can get behind, but unsolicited outbursts are the worst

• Hug 1

6 minutes ago, Duckie said:

Sorry, I'm on it 😊

Thank you!! And no worries! 

I miss you too btw, I’m so sorry for being gone for so long

Oof! I hope mine grows out of it before then 😅

im sorry to hear that :( Older sisters really should be more responsible.

honestly just people in general I think need to learn how to self regulate bc I’m so done with being an emotional punching bag to anyone who’s even the slightest bit upset. Healthy venting I can get behind, but unsolicited outbursts are the worst

Definitely, it does sound difficult to deal with and im truly sorry that you are being put through this. You’re so strong with dealing with this, you’re so strong dino 🫂

• Like 1

Thank you!! And no worries! 

I miss you too btw, I’m so sorry for being gone for so long

It’s ok, I miss you so so much more!! ❤️

• Like 1

It’s definitely not ok for her to be taking this out on you, 100% not ok! And, I know I’m nothing to do with this but I am truly sorry that she’s taking it out on you!

It’s okay thank you so much for listening to me though haha I really appreciate it 

• Like 1

Anyways, how have you been?? What have you been up to? :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TinyDinos said:

It’s okay thank you so much for listening to me though haha I really appreciate it 

always !! You can talk to me anytime!! About anything too!! 

ah not much how about you??

• Like 1

always !! You can talk to me anytime!! About anything too!! 

ah not much how about you??

Just work really lol. Between school and teaching and playing gigs I’ve been busy haha. I’ve been practicing bass a lot though :)

• Like 1

Oh yeah! I also forgot that last month made the 1 year anniversary of the last time I saw my bio dad in person, and this month is the 1 year anniversary of going fully no contact; blocking him on my phone and everything, I haven’t spoken to him in a little over a year and that insane to think about. The best part is that I’m in a much healthier space now too tbh. I’m proud of my recovery.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TinyDinos said:

Oh yeah! I also forgot that last month made the 1 year anniversary of the last time I saw my bio dad in person, and this month is the 1 year anniversary of going fully no contact; blocking him on my phone and everything, I haven’t spoken to him in a little over a year and that insane to think about. The best part is that I’m in a much healthier space now too tbh. I’m proud of my recovery.

You’re so strong!! Massive hugs 🥰 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TinyDinos said:

Just work really lol. Between school and teaching and playing gigs I’ve been busy haha. I’ve been practicing bass a lot though :)

Aww 🥰 you’re so talented too! ❤️

• Like 1

Just now, Megs- said:

Aww 🥰 you’re so talented too! ❤️

Thank you so much ☺️ 

• Like 1

Thank you so much ☺️ 

How are you doing today? 🫂