This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Heavy emotion, Other, Suicide, Abuse, Miscarriage/Abortion

Dino’s Blog 2

TinyDinos    

Just to say dino, I understand you’re going through a lot right now with your sister etc, but I honestly admire how strong you are. And, the fact that you’re not letting this ruin your mood. I understand that her doing this is a big impact on you but, you’re so strong! I believe in you 🫂

Hey dino, not sure what time it is for you right now but, I wanted to check in and ask how you are? I know things were very rough for you recently and I want to admire your attitude towards your sister and the way you handled the situation. You were incredibly strong and very with it when you knew what she wanted to do and with getting a reaction from you. How are things today, with regards to your mental wellbeing and your situation with your sister? I really hope you’re okay as can be as you deserve to feel safe & cared about. You have 1-2-1 support too which @Digital Mentor will support you. I’m always here if you need anything, I love you very much and so glad you’re back on the forum. Hugs hugs 🫂 

• Like 2