This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Heavy emotion, Other, Suicide, Abuse, Miscarriage/Abortion

Dinoโ€™s Blog 2

TinyDinos ย  ย 

22 minutes ago, Catsup said:

Oh that sounds so cool! How was the lesson? :D

spongebob squarepants band GIF

It was AWESOME! I learned so much and had a great time :)

plus my teacher said Iโ€™m a super fast learner so Iโ€™m so happy

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Heavy emotion

Click this notice to reveal the content.

Iโ€™m feeling really low right now.ย 

Long story short, I have been arguing with my mom for the past month about doing a college math class that I do not want to do. Yesterday I finally come clean to her about how all of this is honestly making me feel, and she made me feel guilty, accusing me of complaining and said โ€œyou sound like a โ€˜woe is meโ€™ youโ€™re literally crying over nonsense, how dare you have parents who are actually invested in your educational career and push you to achieve new thingsโ€.

I told her I felt like she was forcing ke into something I didnโ€™t want to do, and she said that she pushed me to do all of the other things I did and how proud I am of it now and how I should be grateful and made me feel overall shitty. Then she wonders why I get so defensive while talking with her and why I donโ€™t feel comfortable confiding in her. I told her how I feel pressured to do something I donโ€™t want to do because she wants me too and Iโ€™m stupid if I do anything different, and I feel like I donโ€™t have a say or a choice in any of this, even though she told me last school year that I need to be better about saying no to things I donโ€™t want to do as long as itโ€™s reasonable, and that the classes I take in high school is a choice Iโ€™m allowed to make, but then she pulls this out of nowhere.ย 

worst of all is then she rubbed it in my face, saying that she โ€œwonโ€™t force me to do anything other than finish high school because thatโ€™s the law. But if I want to make grown up choices without her input, then I better start thinking now because it wonโ€™t just be decisions about school.โ€ The rule in my house is that I can live with my parents as long as Iโ€™m in school. Sheโ€™s saying I donโ€™t have to go to college at all, but if I want to make that decision I need to find somewhere else to live. I fucking hate it here. The worst part is I canโ€™t even go to my bio dad because he disowned me. Now here i am.

im a fucking nobody who has no father. And now whenever next year rolls around I might have to be apartment hunting.ย 

I donโ€™t know what I did wrong, itโ€™s like no matter what I keep getting the short end of the stick. Iโ€™m always the one left to drown after helping everyone else. Iโ€™m always the one left behind. But everyoneย can always count on me to listen to their rants, and comfort them after the hard days, and to support them no matter what, and love them unconditionally, and take care of the behind-the-scenes, and handle the hard stuff because Iโ€™m older, and to keep my nose in my own business because I donโ€™t know what Iโ€™m talking about, and to watch the god damn kids that arenโ€™t mine, and to clean up, and pass all of my classes, and to go to college, and to graduate and to get a job, and to learn to drive and to move out and to grow up so fucking fast that I donโ€™t even know what I want to do yet but god forbid I ask questions because Iโ€™m so fucking stupid I havenโ€™t figured it out by myself yet, and if I show any sliver of weakness then Iโ€™m an ungrateful brat because everyone else has it so much worse and I donโ€™t have a reason to cry because nothing happened to me.

god I hate myselfย 

Honestly just overall feeling lonely. Iโ€™m so shit at keeping friends and I donโ€™t see anybody. I just feel sad

10 minutes ago, TinyDinos said:

Honestly just overall feeling lonely. Iโ€™m so shit at keeping friends and I donโ€™t see anybody. I just feel sad

Want to talk to me? You donโ€™t have to, I just donโ€™t want you feeling like you have nobody, hugs!

6 hours ago, Megs- said:

Want to talk to me? You donโ€™t have to, I just donโ€™t want you feeling like you have nobody, hugs!

I donโ€™t want to drama dump yโ€™know? Iโ€™m okay for now. Went to my baby cousinโ€™s bday party and some of the kids I babysit/used to babysit were there so I was busy. Theyโ€™re really cute, and showed up at the perfect time. They took my mind off of the anxiety. Iโ€™m tired tho. It was a pool party.

the baby was ADORABLE however. She loved playing in the water, and she very much enjoyed the popsicle I shared with her ๐Ÿ’•

Edited by TinyDinos

4 minutes ago, TinyDinos said:

I donโ€™t want to drama dump yโ€™know? Iโ€™m okay for now. Went to my baby cousinโ€™s bday party and some of the kids I babysit/used to babysit were there so I was busy. Theyโ€™re really cute, and showed up at the perfect time. They took my mind off of the anxiety. Iโ€™m tired tho. It was a pool party.

I was anxious bc I was super triggered while I was there. My bio dadโ€™s boss was there, and my auntโ€™s ex-husband was there (his sons were with him and he brought them to the party), and everyone else were people I havenโ€™t seen in years since the divorce happened and half of them defended my bio dad, the other half acted like I didnโ€™t exist since itโ€™d happened. No support from people I grew up with.ย 

Iโ€™m impatient. I wish I could change my last name right now :(

I was talking about it w my cousin and he says if it makes me feel better I should do it. That made me feel better a bit.

17 hours ago, TinyDinos said:

Iโ€™m feeling really low right now.ย 

Long story short, I have been arguing with my mom for the past month about doing a college math class that I do not want to do. Yesterday I finally come clean to her about how all of this is honestly making me feel, and she made me feel guilty, accusing me of complaining and said โ€œyou sound like a โ€˜woe is meโ€™ youโ€™re literally crying over nonsense, how dare you have parents who are actually invested in your educational career and push you to achieve new thingsโ€.

I told her I felt like she was forcing ke into something I didnโ€™t want to do, and she said that she pushed me to do all of the other things I did and how proud I am of it now and how I should be grateful and made me feel overall shitty. Then she wonders why I get so defensive while talking with her and why I donโ€™t feel comfortable confiding in her. I told her how I feel pressured to do something I donโ€™t want to do because she wants me too and Iโ€™m stupid if I do anything different, and I feel like I donโ€™t have a say or a choice in any of this, even though she told me last school year that I need to be better about saying no to things I donโ€™t want to do as long as itโ€™s reasonable, and that the classes I take in high school is a choice Iโ€™m allowed to make, but then she pulls this out of nowhere.ย 

worst of all is then she rubbed it in my face, saying that she โ€œwonโ€™t force me to do anything other than finish high school because thatโ€™s the law. But if I want to make grown up choices without her input, then I better start thinking now because it wonโ€™t just be decisions about school.โ€ The rule in my house is that I can live with my parents as long as Iโ€™m in school. Sheโ€™s saying I donโ€™t have to go to college at all, but if I want to make that decision I need to find somewhere else to live. I fucking hate it here. The worst part is I canโ€™t even go to my bio dad because he disowned me. Now here i am.

im a fucking nobody who has no father. And now whenever next year rolls around I might have to be apartment hunting.ย 

I donโ€™t know what I did wrong, itโ€™s like no matter what I keep getting the short end of the stick. Iโ€™m always the one left to drown after helping everyone else. Iโ€™m always the one left behind. But everyoneย can always count on me to listen to their rants, and comfort them after the hard days, and to support them no matter what, and love them unconditionally, and take care of the behind-the-scenes, and handle the hard stuff because Iโ€™m older, and to keep my nose in my own business because I donโ€™t know what Iโ€™m talking about, and to watch the god damn kids that arenโ€™t mine, and to clean up, and pass all of my classes, and to go to college, and to graduate and to get a job, and to learn to drive and to move out and to grow up so fucking fast that I donโ€™t even know what I want to do yet but god forbid I ask questions because Iโ€™m so fucking stupid I havenโ€™t figured it out by myself yet, and if I show any sliver of weakness then Iโ€™m an ungrateful brat because everyone else has it so much worse and I donโ€™t have a reason to cry because nothing happened to me.

god I hate myselfย 

Hey TinyDinos, it sounds like your mom might not understand depression, is that fair to say?ย  It sounds like there's a lot of pressure that's been put on you, and the expectations aren't matched with the loving support you deserve.ย  Please do not confuse the way people treat you with who you are as a person.ย  You are a wonderful person who cares so much about other people.ย  You perhaps have been getting the short end of the stick looking after your siblings and trying to navigate entering adult life without a lot of help, but know that you deserve much better than that.

How much do you think your mom meant having you leave the house if you don't go to college?ย  Is that something you would want to revisit with her when things are cooled down?ย  Sometimes we do need a break when we feel like we've been under pressure for a long time.ย  If it were up to you, where do you want to see yourself after high school?

Take care and do try to remember what a good influence you are on other people around you, and how much you have already made a difference to those around you!ย  With time, I think you can be that same person towards yourself too, as you work on your mental health. Are you getting any help right now around your depression?

Staff-Account.png

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Heavy emotion, Other, Suicide

16 hours ago, Catsup said:

Hey TinyDinos, it sounds like your mom might not understand depression, is that fair to say?ย  It sounds like there's a lot of pressure that's been put on you, and the expectations aren't matched with the loving support you deserve.ย  Please do not confuse the way people treat you with who you are as a person.ย  You are a wonderful person who cares so much about other people.ย  You perhaps have been getting the short end of the stick looking after your siblings and trying to navigate entering adult life without a lot of help, but know that you deserve much better than that.

How much do you think your mom meant having you leave the house if you don't go to college?ย  Is that something you would want to revisit with her when things are cooled down?ย  Sometimes we do need a break when we feel like we've been under pressure for a long time.ย  If it were up to you, where do you want to see yourself after high school?

Take care and do try to remember what a good influence you are on other people around you, and how much you have already made a difference to those around you!ย  With time, I think you can be that same person towards yourself too, as you work on your mental health. Are you getting any help right now around your depression?

Yeah thatโ€™s very accurate. She told me that if I committed death on myself that Iโ€™d go to hell. I also have a very vivid memory about her telling me that Hispanics donโ€™t get depression but I canโ€™t remember what conversation it was, what led up to it, what day it happened on or anything like that so I donโ€™t know if it even actually happened. Iโ€™ve expressed feeling pressured and scared of confiding in her before and I was consistently called dramatic for that kind of stuff, and she said I never talk to her not because she isnโ€™t available, but because I donโ€™t want to face consequences for my actions because anytime Iโ€™d want to talk to her about something I either โ€œknow Iโ€™m being over dramaticโ€ or โ€œcaused/contributed to the problem in the first placeโ€.ย 

I find it really really hard to not see myself as โ€œeasyโ€. I donโ€™t mean it in the usual way. I just mean it in the sense of I feel like Iโ€™m a pushover and I do whatever people ask me to. Im just a people pleaser and thatโ€™s it. Everyone knows it and everyone exploits it. Unfortunately thatโ€™s the reality I have had to come to grips with as much as I wish things were different.

The rule is that I donโ€™t have to worry about living expenses including utilities and food as long as Iโ€™m in school. My stepdad says as long as Iโ€™m working towards a goal pertaining to a career then Iโ€™m allowed to live there but my mom disagrees. If I donโ€™t pursue anything (or if I take a gap year) then I have to pay rent and stuff, but I work for my mom so idk what she wants me to do. She just told me I have to figure it out. Legally she really canโ€™t kick me out until Iโ€™m 18 but that clock is ticking really fast too. Iโ€™ll be 17 in December already. I start my senior year in less than 12 hours. Iโ€™m so short on time itโ€™s making me feel short of breath.ย 

the conversations have happened while cooled down, we revisited the topic of the class three separate times before this happened. Any time I disagree with her she snaps at me and makes me feel stupid and guilty for saying anything in the first place. This incident in question was the first time Iโ€™ve cried during the conversation and she still chose to speak to me the way she did. Iโ€™m weak. Being entirely honest if it were up to me I wouldnโ€™t finish high school. I wouldve given up a long time ago. The only reason Iโ€™m still here is because Iโ€™m a coward and Iโ€™m too weak to actually go through with it. My whole life has been working towards this stupid goal of being the first girl on both sides of my family to finish Highschool and the first in my bio dadโ€™s side to go to college. I never had a choice other than college. I just want to make people happy. I donโ€™t want to keep being a disappointment. I donโ€™t want to keep hurting my mom with my stupid behavior. I donโ€™t want ti keep being a failure and an idiot and keep wasting everyoneโ€™s time. I hate myself so much for it and she doesnโ€™t even know. She yells at me about how I need to hurry up and make a decision because I keep wasting time and it doesnโ€™t just affect me but I already know that. I already know what a burden I am on everyone, I already know Iโ€™m a waste of time and space. I just canโ€™t do the one thing that would make her life easier for good. But I canโ€™t say that. If I do then Iโ€™m just being extra and she canโ€™t deal with me and my drama. I wish for once I wouldnโ€™t be such a burden on people. I wish she knew how hard I try ti be a good kid. I wish she knew I was trying ky best and that no matter how hard I try, my best isnโ€™t good enough and how much I wish it was. I wish I could be the perfect daughter. I wish I could make my mom happy and for her to accept my best, I wish I could make my dad want me instead of throwing me away and treating me worse than a stranger. I wish I could be a better step daughter. I wish I wouldnโ€™t have to try so hard to be what people want and ultimately let them down over and over again, I wish I wasnโ€™t alone.

I have no help. Iโ€™m not even supposed ti be on here. If she knew I was using this site Iโ€™d be in ridiculous amounts of trouble and I really donโ€™t want to be in trouble anymore.

I swear Iโ€™m a good kid, I really am. Or at least I try to be. Iโ€™m doing my best. I promise.

My mom yelled at me over not doing dishes that werenโ€™t my responsibility. No congrats on doing my chores without being asked, no recognition for doing it right the first time, so thank you for doing it at all. My sisters failed to do their job and I got yelled at along side them like it was my fault. Whatโ€™s worse is what she was yelling. Telling us how we have no problem asking her for things but the one things she asked us to do we didnโ€™t do. I wasnโ€™t the one who let the ball drop. I handled my responsibility. She yelled at me on how I had no problem asking her to go halfway on the cost of my driving lessons. I feel so guilty for asking at all.ย 

the best part is Iโ€™m so scared to drive in the first place. She forced me to sign up for the class. She offeredย to go half with me. I paid for the larger half with my own money I worked for myself. But she threw it in my face. Iโ€™m so greedy. Iโ€™m such a selfish brat. I should never have accepted her offer on the thing she forced me to do, I shouldโ€™ve known better. I shouldโ€™ve just done my sisterโ€™s chores to avoid it. I shouldโ€™ve been different.

im in a really low place right now

• Digital Mentor

3 hours ago, TinyDinos said:

My mom yelled at me over not doing dishes that werenโ€™t my responsibility. No congrats on doing my chores without being asked, no recognition for doing it right the first time, so thank you for doing it at all. My sisters failed to do their job and I got yelled at along side them like it was my fault. Whatโ€™s worse is what she was yelling. Telling us how we have no problem asking her for things but the one things she asked us to do we didnโ€™t do. I wasnโ€™t the one who let the ball drop. I handled my responsibility. She yelled at me on how I had no problem asking her to go halfway on the cost of my driving lessons. I feel so guilty for asking at all.ย 

the best part is Iโ€™m so scared to drive in the first place. She forced me to sign up for the class. She offeredย to go half with me. I paid for the larger half with my own money I worked for myself. But she threw it in my face. Iโ€™m so greedy. Iโ€™m such a selfish brat. I should never have accepted her offer on the thing she forced me to do, I shouldโ€™ve known better. I shouldโ€™ve just done my sisterโ€™s chores to avoid it. I shouldโ€™ve been different.

im in a really low place right now

Hi there, I know you've been talking to @Catsupย but I noticed how you said that you are in a really low place right now so I wanted to jump in. I hope that's OK. I also noticed that you said that your Mom told you that if you committed death on yourself you would go to hell. Do you mind me asking if that's something you have been thinking about and if so, did you talk to your mom about having these thoughts? This might be a bit of a direct question but do you feel safe right now? It's OK to say if you don't. The more we know the better we can support you. Please know that you are not alone and we are here for you.ย 

Staff-Account.png

6 hours ago, Aurora said:

Hi there, I know you've been talking to @Catsupย but I noticed how you said that you are in a really low place right now so I wanted to jump in. I hope that's OK. I also noticed that you said that your Mom told you that if you committed death on yourself you would go to hell. Do you mind me asking if that's something you have been thinking about and if so, did you talk to your mom about having these thoughts? This might be a bit of a direct question but do you feel safe right now? It's OK to say if you don't. The more we know the better we can support you. Please know that you are not alone and we are here for you.ย 

Yes, as much as I love @Catsup it also always a pleasure to speak with you @Auroraย :)

I have had those.. thoughtsโ€ฆ but no I donโ€™t tell my mom. I am okay right now, I slept off the thoughts yesterday and @Coyoteaย was talking with me last night which really helped too <3
(thank you so much man it really meant a lot)

1 minute ago, TinyDinos said:

Yes, as much as I love @Catsup it also always a pleasure to speak with you @Auroraย :)

I have had those.. thoughtsโ€ฆ but no I donโ€™t tell my mom. I am okay right now, I slept off the thoughts yesterday and @Coyoteaย was talking with me last night which really helped too <3

Awww Iโ€™m glad I could help! Iโ€™m here for you anytime <3ย 

• Thanks 1

• Digital Mentor

18 hours ago, TinyDinos said:

Aww, thank youย โค๏ธย It's always a pleasure to speak with you, too @TinyDinos

I'm really glad to hear that some sleep and talking to @Coyoteaย helped you. I have sent you a message via confidential support so we can talk about the thoughts you've been having a bit more. I hope that's OK. Take careย 

Staff-Account.png

10 hours ago, Aurora said:

Aww, thank youย โค๏ธย It's always a pleasure to speak with you, too @TinyDinos

I'm really glad to hear that some sleep and talking to @Coyoteaย helped you. I have sent you a message via confidential support so we can talk about the thoughts you've been having a bit more. I hope that's OK. Take careย 

Thank you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ โค๏ธย 

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse, Heavy emotion, Other

Bahahahaha my bio dad SUCKS!

so for those who donโ€™t know, my bio dad disowned me in late April this year, and hasnt spoken to me since. Both of my sisters cut contact with him about two months ago bc of a really bad incident between him and sister 1. heโ€™s been throwing a temper tantrum over my younger siblings choosing not to speak with him, but hasnโ€™t tried to reach out to me once, last time we spoke saying I was ๐Ÿ’€ to him and how Iโ€™m not his daughter anymore, never to contact him again, and wrapped it all up by telling me how he wouldnโ€™t care to never see me again and how he sleeps just fine knowing what heโ€™s done to my sisters and I, and the decision heโ€™s making to disown me.ย 

he called sister 1 earlier this week during school hours (he already knows heโ€™s not allowed to but he does it anyways to piss my mom off). He texts my sister that he has โ€œbig newsโ€ to tell her. She calls him back later, and he reveals that his mom (our grandma) is coming down to visit and how he wants to see us so we can see her. (A.k.a. He doesnโ€™t want his mom to see he has been lying to her about the way heโ€™s been treating us amongst other things.) Sister says itโ€™s okay and that sheโ€™ll talk with our mother about seeing our grandmother, and he hasnโ€™t spoken to her again about it.ย 

why do I look at my phone yesterday and see I have a missed call from this man? Why the f*** does he want me to be his daughter now? Because his mom is coming to visit?? No f***ing way. (For the record, I donโ€™t like my grandmother either because she eats his lies UP. She blames my mom for everything and always defends him bc heโ€™s โ€œher favoriteโ€, and sheโ€™s always on my back about having a job, and college and moving out and getting married n ๐Ÿ’ฉ even though I told her to stop bc it makes me uncomfortable. On top of that she likes to compare me to my aunt because sheโ€™s only like two months older than me. So TL;DR I donโ€™t like my grandma or aunt either.) What makes all of this worse is that he purposefully tried to get into contact w me for this. I have his number blocked so he tried to ft me through another platform. He knows I donโ€™t want anything to do with him.

Where the f*** was that effort to see me and talk to me when I ACTUALLY needed him?? When I asked him for help paying for my prom night??? When I needed help applying for colleges?? For the driving course I begged him for help with and he said heโ€™d cover but he left me to do it by myself and I payed for it even though he said he would???? When my classes were hard in school??? When his stupid druggie friends cussed me out and smoked and called their kids horrible things and I told him I donโ€™t feel comfortable here and he signed me up, without talking to me first, to work for them for free?!?! Where the f*** was he then??? Where the f*** was he when his brother told me I deserved everything my father did to me and worse because Iโ€™m nothing more than a worthless disrespectful little girl???? He f***ing sat there and laughed. He f***ing left me by myself. He f***ing ruined EVERYTHING.ย 

but NOW he wants me. NOW he wants a relationship. Not when I was begging him to get clean. Not when I forgave him over and over and over and over and over and over again until it drove me insane. Not when I trusted him. Not when I started unsupervised visitation. Not when I shared my biggest secret with him. Not when I tried to like his girlfriend and trusted her too. Not when I took care of his new daughter, his step kid who he insisted wasnโ€™t actually his. Not when I sat there and played f***ing therapist throughout and after the divorce. Not when I caught him cheating SEVERAL times and minded my own business. Not even when he would pick other peopleโ€™s kids up from school but couldnโ€™t even be bothered to show up on time for my awards ceremonies and performances. Not after I gave up EVERYTHING FOR HIM.ย 

he only wants me when he needs something from me. And right now, he needs to keep up appearances for mommy dearest. F*** that.

He ainโ€™t my father. He ainโ€™t family. He treated me worse than a stranger and now thats all he is to me, a stranger. and my momma taught me not to talk to strangers so I donโ€™t get hurt. I think she was onto something there.

I want to change my last name so badly I need it to happen soon. Itโ€™s so triggering especially not that school is back. Writing my name, introducing myself, applying for colleges, all of it is so triggering. I hate it.

At the very least we have rain coming and rainy weather is the best.

still send prayers or something because thereโ€™s a tropical storm/hurricane warning for my area this whole next week and weโ€™re hoping the power doesnโ€™t go out and the flooding isnโ€™t too bad.

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse, Heavy emotion, Other

5 hours ago, TinyDinos said:

Bahahahaha my bio dad SUCKS!

so for those who donโ€™t know, my bio dad disowned me in late April this year, and hasnt spoken to me since. Both of my sisters cut contact with him about two months ago bc of a really bad incident between him and sister 1. heโ€™s been throwing a temper tantrum over my younger siblings choosing not to speak with him, but hasnโ€™t tried to reach out to me once, last time we spoke saying I was ๐Ÿ’€ to him and how Iโ€™m not his daughter anymore, never to contact him again, and wrapped it all up by telling me how he wouldnโ€™t care to never see me again and how he sleeps just fine knowing what heโ€™s done to my sisters and I, and the decision heโ€™s making to disown me.ย 

he called sister 1 earlier this week during school hours (he already knows heโ€™s not allowed to but he does it anyways to piss my mom off). He texts my sister that he has โ€œbig newsโ€ to tell her. She calls him back later, and he reveals that his mom (our grandma) is coming down to visit and how he wants to see us so we can see her. (A.k.a. He doesnโ€™t want his mom to see he has been lying to her about the way heโ€™s been treating us amongst other things.) Sister says itโ€™s okay and that sheโ€™ll talk with our mother about seeing our grandmother, and he hasnโ€™t spoken to her again about it.ย 

why do I look at my phone yesterday and see I have a missed call from this man? Why the f*** does he want me to be his daughter now? Because his mom is coming to visit?? No f***ing way. (For the record, I donโ€™t like my grandmother either because she eats his lies UP. She blames my mom for everything and always defends him bc heโ€™s โ€œher favoriteโ€, and sheโ€™s always on my back about having a job, and college and moving out and getting married n ๐Ÿ’ฉ even though I told her to stop bc it makes me uncomfortable. On top of that she likes to compare me to my aunt because sheโ€™s only like two months older than me. So TL;DR I donโ€™t like my grandma or aunt either.) What makes all of this worse is that he purposefully tried to get into contact w me for this. I have his number blocked so he tried to ft me through another platform. He knows I donโ€™t want anything to do with him.

Where the f*** was that effort to see me and talk to me when I ACTUALLY needed him?? When I asked him for help paying for my prom night??? When I needed help applying for colleges?? For the driving course I begged him for help with and he said heโ€™d cover but he left me to do it by myself and I payed for it even though he said he would???? When my classes were hard in school??? When his stupid druggie friends cussed me out and smoked and called their kids horrible things and I told him I donโ€™t feel comfortable here and he signed me up, without talking to me first, to work for them for free?!?! Where the f*** was he then??? Where the f*** was he when his brother told me I deserved everything my father did to me and worse because Iโ€™m nothing more than a worthless disrespectful little girl???? He f***ing sat there and laughed. He f***ing left me by myself. He f***ing ruined EVERYTHING.ย 

but NOW he wants me. NOW he wants a relationship. Not when I was begging him to get clean. Not when I forgave him over and over and over and over and over and over again until it drove me insane. Not when I trusted him. Not when I started unsupervised visitation. Not when I shared my biggest secret with him. Not when I tried to like his girlfriend and trusted her too. Not when I took care of his new daughter, his step kid who he insisted wasnโ€™t actually his. Not when I sat there and played f***ing therapist throughout and after the divorce. Not when I caught him cheating SEVERAL times and minded my own business. Not even when he would pick other peopleโ€™s kids up from school but couldnโ€™t even be bothered to show up on time for my awards ceremonies and performances. Not after I gave up EVERYTHING FOR HIM.ย 

he only wants me when he needs something from me. And right now, he needs to keep up appearances for mommy dearest. F*** that.

He ainโ€™t my father. He ainโ€™t family. He treated me worse than a stranger and now thats all he is to me, a stranger. and my momma taught me not to talk to strangers so I donโ€™t get hurt. I think she was onto something there.

I want to change my last name so badly I need it to happen soon. Itโ€™s so triggering especially not that school is back. Writing my name, introducing myself, applying for colleges, all of it is so triggering. I hate it.

Hey,

We have sent a message to check in. Speak soon.ย 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

6 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

We have sent a message to check in. Speak soon.ย 

I canโ€™t see it :(

• Digital Mentor

On 8/19/2023 at 6:45 PM, TinyDinos said:

I canโ€™t see it :(

Hi there, I just wanted to check if you found the message? Have you checked Confidential Support?ย 

I also wanted to check in with you and make sure you're OK? I can see that the tropical storm has caused quite a lot of damage and flooding. I hope it's not too bad where you are!! Take care!ย 

Staff-Account.png

On 8/21/2023 at 3:38 AM, Aurora said:

Hi there, I just wanted to check if you found the message? Have you checked Confidential Support?ย 

I also wanted to check in with you and make sure you're OK? I can see that the tropical storm has caused quite a lot of damage and flooding. I hope it's not too bad where you are!! Take care!ย 

On 8/21/2023 at 5:20 AM, Monsoon said:

Hey @TinyDinos

Apologies! I did send this in confidential support as a response to one of your other messages. I hope that's okay :)ย 

Yeah I found it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ I just had to reload the page :)

also yes weโ€™re safe from the storm. Our backyard flooded but we were all safe and the power didnโ€™t go out so weโ€™re all good ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝย 

ย 

• Digital Mentor

On 8/22/2023 at 8:50 PM, TinyDinos said:

Yeah I found it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ I just had to reload the page :)

also yes weโ€™re safe from the storm. Our backyard flooded but we were all safe and the power didnโ€™t go out so weโ€™re all good ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝย 

I'm really glad to hear you're safe from the storm. I hope the backyard flooding wasn't too bad....ย 

Staff-Account.png

If losing family members was a competition Iโ€™d be the winner.ย 

Im currently the champion of โ€œBeing Disowned by Your Own Biological Family Bingoโ€!ย 

as we stand as of tonight, I have now been disowned by my bio dad, my older uncle (his brother) and his wife, my younger uncle (his youngest brother), my grandmother on his side, my great cousin and his wife on my momโ€™s side, and my grandmother on my moms side, and aunt on my moms sideย :D

also according to my grandmother, Iโ€™m a dictator and Iโ€™m corrupting my sisters into hating her.

Fml

2 minutes ago, TinyDinos said:

If losing family members was a competition Iโ€™d be the winner.ย 

Im currently the champion of โ€œBeing Disowned by Your Own Biological Family Bingoโ€!ย 

as we stand as of tonight, I have now been disowned by my bio dad, my older uncle (his brother) and his wife, my younger uncle (his youngest brother), my grandmother on his side, my great cousin and his wife on my momโ€™s side, and my grandmother on my moms side, and aunt on my moms sideย :D

also according to my grandmother, Iโ€™m a dictator and Iโ€™m corrupting my sisters into hating her.

Fml

Iโ€™m so sorry, that sucks..Iโ€™m here to support you in any way I can at any time..Iโ€™m sorry this happened to you.

11 hours ago, Coyotea said:

Iโ€™m so sorry, that sucks..Iโ€™m here to support you in any way I can at any time..Iโ€™m sorry this happened to you.

Itโ€™s okay. Iโ€™m just feeling it today, Iโ€™ll be alright tho

• Hug 1