This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm, Mental Illness, Other, Suicide, Trauma

Hey

Olivia05    

1 minute ago, Huxley said:

I mean its a mix of things i guess. Emmy you seem very very friendly and like the best person (no offence to anyone) but im kinda one of those people who shut down their feelings and when something is going on i just isolate myself from everyone and everything. I feel bad cuz u just want to help but..

@Huxley no need to apologize because because I completely understand because I try and help people but I myself shut out my feelings a lot

I wish I could talk more but I’m about to go on a zoom call but afterwards I will be able to talk and will be on here so if you want we can talk after?

18 hours ago, Emmerson said:

@janiyah if you need to I can still talk I’ll be up for a while I might not respond right away because I’m working on my hw but I can still respond…I’m here for you! We all are!

Sorry i can talk later im in school right now

1 minute ago, janiyah said:

Sorry i can talk later im in school right now

Oh ok I’m on a zoom call right now so maybe at my time at 6:30 around that time (it’s currently 4:20) then maybe we can talk then?

56 minutes ago, janiyah said:

hey can we talk now 

Yeah what’s up?

8 hours ago, Emmerson said:

@La_Bonita_Chica @Equivalent Ways @janiyah @sflowergirl @-Lmnshrk- ok who wants to switch classes with me because I don’t want to be in bio…

lol I like science but I also like history, my current subject lol

38 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

lol I like science but I also like history, my current subject lol

Then can u take my bio class?

• Haha 1

Anybody else despise doing their hair?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Emmerson said:

Then can u take my bio class?

Lololol, I am kinda busy enough as it is but I can try to direct you to resources tho lol😅

5 minutes ago, Emmerson said:

Anybody else despise doing their hair?

HAHAH, I have not really much hair, I mean, I shaved of all my hear years ago out of annoyance and just kept it sense 😉

Edited by Equivalent Ways
spelling

1 minute ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Lololol, I am kinda busy enough as it is but I can try to direct you to resources tho lol😅

HAHAH, I have not really much hair, I mean, I shaved of all my hear years ago out of annoyance and just kept it sense 😉

Lol I did that at the beginning of my freshman year(I’m almost done being a sophomore) and now it’s a bit longer than shoulder length and I’m currently in my bathroom trying to make it more wavy than it naturally is so it can actually look good tmmrw and it’s taking forever!!

5 minutes ago, Emmerson said:

Lol I did that at the beginning of my freshman year(I’m almost done being a sophomore) and now it’s a bit longer than shoulder length and I’m currently in my bathroom trying to make it more wavy than it naturally is so it can actually look good tmmrw and it’s taking forever!!

haha lol, gfu tho seriously. uhhhhhh, so I like have self respect and like feeling clean/ looking decent

but other than that, I dont give a 💩 what I look like😂

Just now, Equivalent Ways said:

haha lol, gfu tho seriously. uhhhhhh, so I like have self respect and like feeling clean/ looking decent

but other than that, I dont give a 💩 what I look like😂

Oh no I take abt an hr or so every morning trying to look decent because I have very judge mental ppl at my school and in my family so I try to look halfway decent because I wake up and look like a hot mess

2 minutes ago, Emmerson said:

Oh no I take abt an hr or so every morning trying to look decent because I have very judge mental ppl at my school and in my family so I try to look halfway decent because I wake up and look like a hot mess

awwww, I bet u look fine haha but like, if ppl ever tried to make fun of me in any way, 1, I dont get easily offended. 2, I just laugh with humor and confidence, or 3 I just run with it/own it lol

Like, if you want you can share some of the stuff ppl say...? no pressure tho 🤗

2 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

awwww, I bet u look fine haha but like, if ppl ever tried to make fun of me in any way, 1, I dont get easily offended. 2, I just laugh with humor and confidence, or 3 I just run with it/own it lol

Like, if you want you can share some of the stuff ppl say...? no pressure tho 🤗

I mean i look decent but not out of the house decent…it’s good u have that much confidence bc I mean yeah sometimes I do the same thing but other times (if I’m having like a really hard day) I’ll take it to heart and just say ok and just walk away…

It’s nothing like specific just like sometimes ppl ask me what happened (when I actually tried to look good that day) and then I just say oh I woke up like this and barely had time to get ready this morning so I threw this on and called it a day…

1 minute ago, Emmerson said:

I mean i look decent but not out of the house decent…it’s good u have that much confidence bc I mean yeah sometimes I do the same thing but other times (if I’m having like a really hard day) I’ll take it to heart and just say ok and just walk away…

It’s nothing like specific just like sometimes ppl ask me what happened (when I actually tried to look good that day) and then I just say oh I woke up like this and barely had time to get ready this morning so I threw this on and called it a day…

oh😅 I mean, I think calling MYSELF confident would be a stretch...but frick ppl who put other ppl down lol! But i mean i also have a tendency to take stuff very personally so i feel ya

ok I have to go but I will be back sometime, isent it like.... the middle of the night there or smth😅

Just now, Equivalent Ways said:

ok I have to go but I will be back sometime, isent it like.... the middle of the night there or smth😅

It’s like 11:30 but I’m not done with my hair…but imma go to sleep after I’m done

Just now, Emmerson said:

It’s like 11:30 but I’m not done with my hair…but imma go to sleep after I’m done

Hahah, ok  okok, goodnight then~☮️<3

• Hug 1

1 minute ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Hahah, ok  okok, goodnight then~☮️<3

Goodnight (even tho it’s like what 8 for u I’m pretty sure?)

5 hours ago, La_Bonita_Chica said:

im back…

Heyyyy

16 minutes ago, Emmerson said:

Heyyyy

heyyyyy

i dont feel good but i still gotta go to school 😭 hru 

• Hug 1