This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other, Trauma

Anxious

TinyDinos Β  Β 

My french teachers were AWFUL so I can't speak it (French is mandatory in Canada until grade 7)

• Nope 1

Ya, I think that Spanish is cool and good to know but I kinda also want to learn ASL

Just now, TinyDinos said:

It also looks real nice on job applications so win-win for me there

Ooh I bet

Just now, Emberfrost12 said:

Cool :) I gave up on other languagesΒ πŸ˜…

Awww I’m sure you could learn β€˜em. In the US they make you do at least one foreign language class in High School, so I’m also learning ASL but I forgot to put it

Just now, Equivalent Ways said:

Ya, I think that Spanish is cool and good to know but I kinda also want to learn ASL

Me too, I could honestly probably get people in my school to teach me :P

Awww I’m sure you could learn β€˜em. In the US they make you do at least one foreign language class in High School, so I’m also learning ASL but I forgot to put it

I'm content to learn computer languages lmao

1 minute ago, Emberfrost12 said:

My french teachers were AWFUL so I can't speak it (French is mandatory in Canada until grade 7)

That always sucks when the teacher is awful 😞 

• Hug 1

That always sucks when the teacher is awful 😞 

Yeah she tried to teach us french and french sign language at the same time....

Ye I took Spanish cuz it was manadatory 🀫

Bahahaha good job I’m proud of you πŸ‘πŸ½

Also french was her third language so she was having difficulty

Ewwww nah, I’d hate that too

1 minute ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Ye I took Spanish cuz it was manadatory 🀫

Good for you

Also french was her third language so she was having difficulty

Some people really just shouldn’t be teachers

Agreed

Ikr!! Just like how some people shouldn’t be parents- oop. But ya my original Spanish teacher was not good and isn’t even hey me started on my life skills teacher

• Yaaas 1

Ikr!! Just like how some people shouldn’t be parents- oop. But ya my original Spanish teacher was not good and isn’t even hey me started on my life skills teacher

Mood. My life skills teacher didn’t mention what to do in case of depressive episodes 😐

6 minutes ago, TinyDinos said:

Mood. My life skills teacher didn’t mention what to do in case of depressive episodes 😐

My teacher caused depressive moodsπŸ˜…πŸ₯²

• Hug 1

My abusive sister was in my room uninvited again 😑

My mom doesn’t like when we hang out one-on-one bc she thinks it makes the youngest sister feel left out even though the youngest doesn’t care. So anyways, to get around that rule, we’d hang out at night occasionally to spend time alone unlikely to be interrupted. She started doing this thing where she’d come into my room unannounced and just be like β€œwanna hang out?” And sit on my bed 😐. Or worse, she’ll tell the youngest to go to her room bc β€œI’m spending time with Dino tonight so you have to go.” Which is awful bc then she really DOES make 11 feel left out, and to top it all off, I never agreed to hang out with her in the first place.

So about two weeks ago she pulled that stunt over 11 again saying the we were gonna hang out when we in fact were not and she hadn’t spoken to me first. I went off on her and told her that I really hate when Β she just assumes that I want to hang out, or tells our sister that we’re going to hang out and doesn’t talk to me about it. I told her that sometimes I’m tired and not feeling up to hanging out or that maybe I had plans to spend some time doing something I wanted to that’s an independent activity such as reading or drawing etc. and how she knows I have a hard time saying no to people so I feel pressured to say yes to her whenever she just decided that we’re gonna hang out. She got all snooty with me and said β€œI never pressured you into anything, if you don’t want to hang out then just say so” and I told her that I don’t because she always has an attitude and starts being mean to me afterwards and I don’t want to deal with her bad attitude for saying no. I get scared and that’s why I always say yes, she said β€œwell I won’t, I just said so.”

So I left it at that and earlier this week she came up to me and asked me to hang out. Remembering our previous conversation, I mustered up enough courage to tell her β€œmaybe not tonight, I’m in a really bad mood and I’m exhausted. I think I just need some me-time tonight to rest.” And she fluttered her eyelashes and rolled her eyes like she always does when she’s mad at me and said β€œfine, then we don’t have to hang out. You want time for yourself? You can spend every night by yourself. We don’t have to hang out anymore at all.” And started to storm off and I told her that this is why I never said no to her because I knew she’d react like this. She then went off on me about how I don’t care about what she wanted and we aren’t gonna hang out anymore, but the next day invited herself into my room and asked me to hang out again 😐

She keeps just invading my privacy even though our parents keep telling her she’s not allowed in my room unless she knocks first unless the door is open which is the rule for everyone’s rooms. She never knocks which leads her to open the door on me while I’m changing, she bursts into my personal bathroom just because I’m in there esp when I’m showering just to annoy me, leaves her things in my room including clothes, shoes, and other items, comes into my room while I’m sleeping to either mess around with my stuff, or she comes in with someone on the phone via video chat and shows them my room and me while I’m sleeping or takes pics of me in this manner, she goes onto my phone (and now my ipad) to β€œprank me” by going through my text messages or call my contacts. All this to lead up to the problem I’m having today.

Today she invited herself into my room again, but while I wasn’t in there. I was talking to 11 in the kitchen so when I came back she quickly closed my iPad case, stood up and got close to my face and said aggressively, β€œwe need to talk”. Β I use my iPad for DTL among other things bc it’s the only device my mom doesn’t monitor since my dad bought it for me. So I’m panicking on what she found out, and she asks why I have discord 😐

This nosey was searching my iPad and asked why I have an app that’s none of her business. I tell her I have it for art stuff, which is true bc I only downloaded it to get image links for here. I then ask why she was going through my device and she said β€œI wasn’t, I was trying to prank you by playing weird music on it but then I saw discord in suggested apps bc I didn’t know how to log in to an apple device.” 

B.

S.

She says she’s gonna tell my mom that I had it and I literally showed her I have no friends on there and the only channel I have is putting my pics in there so I could get the links. and she said β€œthat’s not what it looks like” proving that it wasn’t just a suggested apps thing, she opened the app. Then I took advantage of the fact that she didn’t know I was on DTL and knows literally nothing about Apple products and told her I needed the links to share photos with someone via text. She accepted that answer and left me alone after that.

She really doesn’t listen to anybody.

Edited by Tokyo
Removed inappropriate word
  • Hug 1

dang @TinyDinos, still can't see your post but thats ok.

I asked my mom if I could put my hw off to tomorrow, but now there is hw tomorrow.... of well, rather be here talkin tho😊

Ah it is here now, I shall read it then you can tell me more.

Gotta go eat :(

ill be back later πŸ₯Ί

Edited by TinyDinos

2 minutes ago, TinyDinos said:

Gotta go eat :(

ill be back later πŸ₯Ί

ok, talk soon πŸ’ž

Edited by Equivalent Ways

ok, talk soon cutie

oh gawd, um i typed fast, but um what i met was how i actually ate a cuite earier(like the mini orange, ya know) haha(nerviou laughter)

1 hour ago, TinyDinos said:

My abusive sister was in my room uninvited again 😑

My mom doesn’t like when we hang out one-on-one bc she thinks it makes the youngest sister feel left out even though the youngest doesn’t care. So anyways, to get around that rule, we’d hang out at night occasionally to spend time alone unlikely to be interrupted. She started doing this thing where she’d come into my room unannounced and just be like β€œwanna hang out?” And sit on my bed 😐. Or worse, she’ll tell the youngest to go to her room bc β€œI’m spending time with Dino tonight so you have to go.” Which is awful bc then she really DOES make 11 feel left out, and to top it all off, I never agreed to hang out with her in the first place.

So about two weeks ago she pulled that stunt over 11 again saying the we were gonna hang out when we in fact were not and she hadn’t spoken to me first. I went off on her and told her that I really hate when Β she just assumes that I want to hang out, or tells our sister that we’re going to hang out and doesn’t talk to me about it. I told her that sometimes I’m tired and not feeling up to hanging out or that maybe I had plans to spend some time doing something I wanted to that’s an independent activity such as reading or drawing etc. and how she knows I have a hard time saying no to people so I feel pressured to say yes to her whenever she just decided that we’re gonna hang out. She got all snooty with me and said β€œI never pressured you into anything, if you don’t want to hang out then just say so” and I told her that I don’t because she always has an attitude and starts being mean to me afterwards and I don’t want to deal with her bad attitude for saying no. I get scared and that’s why I always say yes, she said β€œwell I won’t, I just said so.”

So I left it at that and earlier this week she came up to me and asked me to hang out. Remembering our previous conversation, I mustered up enough courage to tell her β€œmaybe not tonight, I’m in a really bad mood and I’m exhausted. I think I just need some me-time tonight to rest.” And she fluttered her eyelashes and rolled her eyes like she always does when she’s mad at me and said β€œfine, then we don’t have to hang out. You want time for yourself? You can spend every night by yourself. We don’t have to hang out anymore at all.” And started to storm off and I told her that this is why I never said no to her because I knew she’d react like this. She then went off on me about how I don’t care about what she wanted and we aren’t gonna hang out anymore, but the next day invited herself into my room and asked me to hang out again 😐

She keeps just invading my privacy even though our parents keep telling her she’s not allowed in my room unless she knocks first unless the door is open which is the rule for everyone’s rooms. She never knocks which leads her to open the door on me while I’m changing, she bursts into my personal bathroom just because I’m in there esp when I’m showering just to annoy me, leaves her things in my room including clothes, shoes, and other items, comes into my room while I’m sleeping to either mess around with my stuff, or she comes in with someone on the phone via video chat and shows them my room and me while I’m sleeping or takes pics of me in this manner, she goes onto my phone (and now my ipad) to β€œprank me” by going through my text messages or call my contacts. All this to lead up to the problem I’m having today.

Today she invited herself into my room again, but while I wasn’t in there. I was talking to 11 in the kitchen so when I came back she quickly closed my iPad case, stood up and got close to my face and said aggressively, β€œwe need to talk”. Β I use my iPad for DTL among other things bc it’s the only device my mom doesn’t monitor since my dad bought it for me. So I’m panicking on what she found out, and she asks why I have discord 😐

This nosey was searching my iPad and asked why I have an app that’s none of her business. I tell her I have it for art stuff, which is true bc I only downloaded it to get image links for here. I then ask why she was going through my device and she said β€œI wasn’t, I was trying to prank you by playing weird music on it but then I saw discord in suggested apps bc I didn’t know how to log in to an apple device.” 

B.

S.

She says she’s gonna tell my mom that I had it and I literally showed her I have no friends on there and the only channel I have is putting my pics in there so I could get the links. and she said β€œthat’s not what it looks like” proving that it wasn’t just a suggested apps thing, she opened the app. Then I took advantage of the fact that she didn’t know I was on DTL and knows literally nothing about Apple products and told her I needed the links to share photos with someone via text. She accepted that answer and left me alone after that.

She really doesn’t listen to anybody.

Ooooooooooooh. Now this i am.. like i know sibling problems. I get how you would be pissed, your sister sounds rude lol. However, I could not be prouder of you for saying no, cuz i know how incredibly difficult that can beπŸ’–

dear Dino's little sister aka middle child:

So if you go snooping round on this, which i swear to heck you better not anymore. Then surprise, you are famous now amongst Dino's many friends😈 And I know your sis is awesome and like the coolest person to hang out(ur probably jealous you arent her) with but she is so busy helping you boogers that she needs her time away from you things too! You bets continue to leave your sis be and not harass her cuz cuz..ya!

(like what can i do from way over here??okok back into character)

Also, the stuff you are accused of doing is creepy and strange, not cool or funny.

But, given I know life can be rough, but listen to me when i say bullying and controlling is not the answer, you are still a kid so just keep on puttering along and be accepting of the fact that your sis loves you, but needs a break like every other human too sometimes, ok?

-written thoughtfully from one of Dino's friends

Β