This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other, Trauma

Anxious

TinyDinos ย  ย 

ย 

Ooooooooooooh. Now this i am.. like i know sibling problems. I get how you would be pissed, your sister sounds rude lol. However, I could not be prouder of you for saying no, cuz i know how incredibly difficult that can be๐Ÿ’–

dear Dino's little sister aka middle child:

So if you go snooping round on this, which i swear to heck you better not anymore. Then surprise, you are famous now amongst Dino's many friends๐Ÿ˜ˆ And I know your sis is awesome and like the coolest person to hang out(ur probably jealous you arent her) with but she is so busy helping you boogers that she needs her time away from you things too! You bets continue to leave your sis be and not harass her cuz cuz..ya!

(like what can i do from way over here??okok back into character)

Also, the stuff you are accused of doing is creepy and strange, not cool or funny.

But, given I know life can be rough, but listen to me when i say bullying and controlling is not the answer, you are still a kid so just keep on puttering along and be accepting of the fact that your sis loves you, but needs a break like every other human too sometimes, ok?

-written thoughtfully from one of Dino's friends

ย 

ย 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

oh gawd, um i typed fast, but um what i met was how i actually ate a cuite earier(like the mini orange, ya know) haha(nerviou laughter)

i aint trying to start wars here๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿค—

28 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

oh gawd, um i typed fast, but um what i met was how i actually ate a cuite earier(like the mini orange, ya know) haha(nerviou laughter)

Its funny cuz my ma, she is such a strong woman, surviving and fighting all her childhood, removing herself from an abusive marriage.. And im over here feeling like a bit of a dodo bumbling around causing drama and being such a weirdoโœ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿง 

1 hour ago, Equivalent Ways said:

You make me smile ๐Ÿ˜Šย 

that orange

uh

sounds..

g o o d ?

๐Ÿซ 

ย 

You really are my favorite person ever though ๐Ÿฅฐ

1 minute ago, TinyDinos said:

You make me smile ๐Ÿ˜Šย 

that orange

uh

sounds..

g o o d ?

๐Ÿซ 

You really are my favorite person ever though ๐Ÿฅฐ

That made me laugh.. You are on such a high ranking on my fav ppl list XD, and thanks for the complements, ๐ŸŠ

• Haha 1

ok, talk soon ๐Ÿ’ž

Aw you edited itย 

Ooooooooooooh. Now this i am.. like i know sibling problems. I get how you would be pissed, your sister sounds rude lol. However, I could not be prouder of you for saying no, cuz i know how incredibly difficult that can be๐Ÿ’–

dear Dino's little sister aka middle child:

So if you go snooping round on this, which i swear to heck you better not anymore. Then surprise, you are famous now amongst Dino's many friends๐Ÿ˜ˆ And I know your sis is awesome and like the coolest person to hang out(ur probably jealous you arent her) with but she is so busy helping you boogers that she needs her time away from you things too! You bets continue to leave your sis be and not harass her cuz cuz..ya!

(like what can i do from way over here??okok back into character)

Also, the stuff you are accused of doing is creepy and strange, not cool or funny.

But, given I know life can be rough, but listen to me when i say bullying and controlling is not the answer, you are still a kid so just keep on puttering along and be accepting of the fact that your sis loves you, but needs a break like every other human too sometimes, ok?

-written thoughtfully from one of Dino's friends

My goodness ๐Ÿ˜‚

I kinda hope she stumbles upon this now lolol

• Haha 1

i aint trying to start wars here๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿค—

Wars?? ๐Ÿ˜‚

who would ya start wars w? ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Its funny cuz my ma, she is such a strong woman, surviving and fighting all her childhood, removing herself from an abusive marriage.. And im over here feeling like a bit of a dodo bumbling around causing drama and being such a weirdoโœ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿง 

Guuuuuuuurrrrrrrl.

I ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

Donโ€™t ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

Care ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

What ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

You ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

Say ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

Dodos are adorable โค๏ธ๐Ÿฆค

4 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

That made me laugh.. You are on such a high ranking on my fav ppl list XD, and thanks for the complements, ๐ŸŠ

PFFT-

I was smiling already and then the orange at the end got me ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha 1

yall are the two of my favs so farย 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, TinyDinos said:

Aw you edited itย 

Well, yeah i just was in a panic cuz, idk? Ohh wait, i do know, oh yeah it brought up another past event๐Ÿ‘

ย 

9 minutes ago, TinyDinos said:

Wars?? ๐Ÿ˜‚

who would ya start wars w? ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Nobody, XD thats the point, i know that you are close with some other ppl aand I just don't want to make things awakard.. I do think u r a cutie tho๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ’œ

ย 

8 minutes ago, TinyDinos said:

Guuuuuuuurrrrrrrl.

I ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

Donโ€™t ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

Care ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

What ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

You ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

Say ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

Dodos are adorable โค๏ธ๐Ÿฆค

Ok i cant even with you, i would grab an umbrella bcuz im not used to be showered in such love but instead i will just soak it up

Edited by Equivalent Ways
  • Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

Yall- like whut? we have la bonita chica, cutie dino and like what did I do to deserve yall??

• Yaaas 1

3 minutes ago, Solo_una_hermosa_chica said:

yall are the two of my favs so farย 

Itโ€™s cuz we the dream team ๐Ÿ˜Žโœจ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿฝ

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Yall- like whut? we have la bonita chica, cutie dino and like what did I do to deserve yall??

no no what did i do to deserve yall? ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Just now, Solo_una_hermosa_chica said:

no no what did i do to deserve yall? ๐Ÿ˜ญ

who did what to deserve who?

2 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Ella es muy bonita ๐Ÿ’•โœจ

and we have pinto beanโ€™s mom over here, the drastically-better-at-dad-jokes dodo bird ๐Ÿ˜‚โค๏ธ

you attract the right kind of people cause youโ€™re one of themmmmmm ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ

• Hug 1

and we have pinto beanโ€™s mom over here, the drastically-better-at-dad-jokes dodo bird ๐Ÿ˜‚โค๏ธ

you attract the right kind of people cause youโ€™re one of themmmmmm ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ

Im kinda thinking that true tho, i would have never guessed i would ever find people even remotely close to

~a w e s o m e~

• Yaaas 1

2 minutes ago, TinyDinos said:

thats facts ๐Ÿฅฐ

@Equivalent Waysย @Solo_una_hermosa_chica

okokokokokokokok I know this is gonna be really hypocritical and I wanna be real clear that Iโ€™m aware of that. But hey, do as I say and not as I do, mk? Mk.

ย 

Love yourselffffffffffffffffffffff โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

The way ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

i ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ

looooooooooooovvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

u ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Nah but frfr I love yโ€™all and you guys needa see yourselves the way I see you bc youโ€™re beautiful ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’•

Edited by TinyDinos
  • Hug 1

1 minute ago, Solo_una_hermosa_chica said:

thats facts ๐Ÿฅฐ

Straight fax, no copies ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Just now, TinyDinos said:

okokokokokokokok I know this is gonna be really hypocritical and I wanna be real clear that Iโ€™m aware of that. But hey, do as I say and not as I do, mk? Mk.

Love yourselffffffffffffffffffffff โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

looooooooooooovvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Nah but frfr I love yโ€™all and you guys needa see yourselves the way I see you bc youโ€™re beautiful ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’•

youโ€™re gonna make me cry and you should feel the same way about yourself. ย eres una persona hermosa, dulce y amable who deserve the fucking world you both do! yโ€™all deserve all the fucking happiness in the world ๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Hug 1
  • Yaaas 1

@Equivalent Waysย @Solo_una_hermosa_chica

Naaaaaaaah yoโฃ๏ธ That how i feel bout you too tho! like thats just so AAmamaaazzzzzIiiieyennngnggggg

• Hug 2

Just now, Solo_una_hermosa_chica said:

youโ€™re gonna make me cry and you should feel the same way about yourself. ย eres una persona hermosa, dulce y amable who deserve the fucking world you both do! yโ€™all deserve all the fucking happiness in the world ๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿฅฐ

You do too, my gosh. Like you deserve to be loved right and real, for who you are dang nabbit

1 minute ago, Solo_una_hermosa_chica said:

ย 

Just now, Equivalent Ways said:

Naaaaaaaah yoโฃ๏ธ That how i feel bout you too tho! like thats just so AAmamaaazzzzzIiiieyennngnggggg

Yโ€™all make me feel so loved itโ€™s unbelievable ๐Ÿฅบ

im just so glad that I met you guys ๐Ÿฅฐ