This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other, Trauma

Anxious

TinyDinos ย  ย 

sorry for how bad that was my brain is deprived of coffee and a will to live atmย 

• Hug 1

I donโ€™t even need to pretend, that deserves a round of applause๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ Idk why but that made me feel better, maybe cuz it felt so real or smth.

• Hug 1

1 minute ago, Equivalent Ways said:

I donโ€™t even need to pretend, that deserves a round of applause๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ Idk why but that made me feel better, maybe cuz it felt so real or smth.

Okay If you could hear the big SIGH OF RELIEF on my end of the screen rnย ๐Ÿ˜…

Edited by TinyDinos

Hahaha, yes please be relieved ๐Ÿ˜… I will try taking a nap too I guess since I have time. Normally I never sleep but a little lie down canโ€™t hurt :)

Iโ€™m kinda a sweet insomniac so I am prob just sleep deprivedย 

Just now, Equivalent Ways said:

Hahaha, yes please be relieved ๐Ÿ˜… I will try taking a nap too I guess since I have time. Normally I never sleep but a little lie down canโ€™t hurt :)

Aww nice โค๏ธ

im gonna *actually* shower then if weโ€™re practicing some self love haha.ย 

honestly I just really donโ€™t want to stop talking to you haha ๐Ÿฅบ

Iโ€™m kinda a sweet insomniac so I am prob just sleep deprivedย 

Ayyyyyyyyy best of both worlds.ย 

You and I at 3am like ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ

• Haha 1

Just now, TinyDinos said:

Aww nice โค๏ธ

im gonna *actually* shower then if weโ€™re practicing some self love haha.ย 

honestly I just really donโ€™t want to stop talking to you haha ๐Ÿฅบ

Saaaaame, like you should *actually* shower and I should *actually* nap but has๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha 1

Ayyyyyyyyy best of both worlds.ย 

You and I at 3am like ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ

Itโ€™s always so quiet and nice๐Ÿ˜‚

2 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Itโ€™s always so quiet and nice๐Ÿ˜‚

Damn nvm then. Iโ€™m over here tryna party lolย ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™ll dance (even though we all know that Dino canโ€™t dance besides salsa and ainโ€™t nobody wanna see that)

and you can be the quiet spec, enjoying the peace and quiet bc I only dance to the music in my head. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Edited by TinyDinos

Damn nvm then ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™ll dance (even though we all know that Dino canโ€™t dance besides salsa and ainโ€™t nobody wanna see that)

and you can be the quiet spec, enjoying the peace and quiet bc I only dance to the music in my head. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Haha! I love that! I think the only dance move I have ever done in front of someone else is the robot ๐Ÿ˜‚ I donโ€™t have a clue how to dance salsa but I would try with you! I also mean quiet as in my brothers and mom are highly unlikely to bug me. But ya sometimes I am so silent cuz I am focusing on a drawing or smth๐Ÿชฉ

Guess that maybe sometime possibly likely we should probably do our things๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿฅบ

Haha! I love that! I think the only dance move I have ever done in front of someone else is the robot ๐Ÿ˜‚ I donโ€™t have a clue how to dance salsa but I would try with you! I also mean quiet as in my brothers and mom are highly unlikely to bug me. But ya sometimes I am so silent cuz I am focusing on a drawing or smth๐Ÿชฉ

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh okay that makes sense ๐Ÿ˜‚

and Iโ€™d totally try to teach you, keyword being try bc Iโ€™m not the best dancer so idk how my teaching would be ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Guess that maybe sometime possibly likely we should probably do our things๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿฅบ

Yeah :(

Msg me when you wake up?? ๐Ÿฅบโค๏ธ

Msg me when you wake up?? ๐Ÿฅบโค๏ธ

Absolutely๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ I hope you enjoy(as much as you can?) whatever you do next! Showers are nice

talk soonโฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜

• Hug 1

1 minute ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Absolutely๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ I hope you enjoy(as much as you can?) whatever you do next! Showers are nice

talk soonโฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Yeah haha. Iโ€™ll probably be practicing before my lesson ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

Talk to you later ๐Ÿฅบโค๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ

I have awoken!!! Rawr.

I still feel like a little funky but I actually napped for like more than a hour so thatโ€™s awesome! Now I am drawing and gonna make some food in a bit. I probably would have just dragged my tired but to draw even though I was too tired for it if you had not suggested nap time๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿชทโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ howโ€™s the music going? I also guess I can mention that I played the saxophone(and liked it) but that is wind not string ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜‹

1 hour ago, TinyDinos said:

Yeah haha. Iโ€™ll probably be practicing before my lesson ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

Talk to you later ๐Ÿฅบโค๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ

ย 

4 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

I have awoken!!! Rawr.

I still feel like a little funky but I actually napped for like more than a hour so thatโ€™s awesome! Now I am drawing and gonna make some food in a bit. I probably would have just dragged my tired but to draw even though I was too tired for it if you had not suggested nap time๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿชทโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ howโ€™s the music going? I also guess I can mention that I played the saxophone(and liked it) but that is wind not string ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜‹

Iโ€™m happy about that :)

Im in a better mood after showering and getting dressed honestly. Itโ€™s funny how such little things can affect our emotional state.

Thats so cool! ๐Ÿคฉ

what kind? Tenor, soprano, alto, baritone?? I donโ€™t really play woodwinds bc Iโ€™m more of a strings girl (my mains are bass, acoustic and electric guitar, and ukulele), but I play clarinet :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TinyDinos said:

Im in a better mood after showering and getting dressed honestly. Itโ€™s funny how such little things can affect our emotional state.

Thats so cool! ๐Ÿคฉ

what kind? Tenor, soprano, alto, baritone?? I donโ€™t really play woodwinds bc Iโ€™m more of a strings girl (my mains are bass, acoustic and electric guitar, and ukulele), but I play clarinet :)

Om nom Iย eatย play drums and guitar :)

2 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Nice, I admire percussionย 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Aaaaaaaa sickkkk!!!!! I play a bunch of instruments. Itโ€™s in my bio or whatever in my account :3

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TinyDinos said:

Thats so cool! ๐Ÿคฉ

Ah ha! I think I lean more woodwind type instruments, I think? But I played alto, only alto, and I was so close to leaning the tuba but I could not cuz of Covid :(.. however if you want to learn smth bout me, my current instrument I play the most is my didgereydoo(I think that is how you spell it) a weird Australian tube thing :) many ppl think it is so weird lol

i am glad you feel a bit more uplifted!ย 

• Shocked 1

Just now, Emberfrost12 said:

I also sing :P

Ha! I know that I like singing

when I am alone and no one else can hear me and I can screech like a teradactle(lol however you spell the flying dinosaur)ย