This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other, Trauma

Anxious

TinyDinos    

Just now, Equivalent Ways said:

Ah ha! I think I lean more woodwind type instruments, I think? But I played alto, only alto, and I was so close to leaning the tuba but I could not cuz of Covid :(.. however if you want to learn smth bout me, my current instrument I play the most is my didgereydoo(I think that is how you spell it) a weird Australian tube thing :) many ppl think it is so weird lol

i am glad you feel a bit more uplifted! 

Oh nice! You seem like you lean towards either woodwinds or brass instruments (tuba, trumpet, trombone, French horn, etc.) I don’t play any brass instruments so I think it’s pretty neat that you like ‘em :)

(idk I’d spell it like that 🤷🏽‍♀️)

I really do! My mom also is feeling better today, still sick, but she’s out of bed and had enough energy to shower and there’s color in her face again so I’m really glad.

I am more of a background person, I’m not the trumpets or nothin, but you can hear me ;D

On 2/25/2023 at 6:26 PM, Equivalent Ways said:

Ha! I know that I like singing

when I am alone and no one else can hear me and I can screech like a teradactle(lol however you spell the flying dinosaur) 

Pterodactyl 😏

anything dinosaur related has me all over that sh*t

Edited by Tokyo
  • Shocked 1

1 minute ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Ha! I know that I like singing

when I am alone and no one else can hear me and I can screech like a teradactle(lol however you spell the flying dinosaur) 

Pterydactlyl :) That's....great

Just now, Emberfrost12 said:

Pterydactlyl :) That's....great

K i was also wrong about the spelling....but I was closer

• Haha 1

I sing semi-decently. I can carry a tune, but I’m no Mariah Carey y’know? My voice is lower compared to most girls so I like acoustic type songs to sing :)

I did not think I was so off😅 I mean I know I am not good at spelling but really? 

Just now, TinyDinos said:

I sing semi-decently. I can carry a tune, but I’m no Mariah Carey y’know? My voice is lower compared to most girls so I like acoustic type songs to sing :)

Same, but I think I am just in the mid singing range 

honestly I am more of a visual art person but I learned music for a long time and have mad respect for it

I did not think I was so off😅 I mean I know I am not good at spelling but really? 

It’s okay 😂

I have a lot of useless knowledge and how to spell pterodactyl is one of those useless facts I’ve got stored away for no reason.

1 minute ago, TinyDinos said:

I sing as low as I can physically go. I mostly sing rock and the type of music I listen to, but I'm also in choir, soo.....

It’s okay 😂

I have a lot of useless knowledge and how to spell pterodactyl is one of those useless facts I’ve got stored away for no reason.

Don't worry, at least you don't know that Utah is the largest consumer of jello in the us

• Shocked 2

Same, but I think I am just in the mid singing range 

honestly I am more of a visual art person but I learned music for a long time and have mad respect for it

I started more in visual art, but my mom has been in worship ministry for 12 years and she’s a music teacher so I was kinda raised around it and took a great liking to it. I’m the best strings player in my family, and apparently I got from my grandpa bc he was famous for his guitar playing for salsa music or smth

I sing as low as I can physically go. I mostly sing rock and the type of music I listen to, but I'm also in choir, soo.....

Nice! I sing pop? But I live rock and songs of different languages 

Don't worry, at least you don't know that Utah is the largest consumer of jello in the us

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN 🤯

WHY TF DO THEY NEED SO MUCH OF IT?!?!

I started more in visual art, but my mom has been in worship ministry for 12 years and she’s a music teacher so I was kinda raised around it and took a great liking to it. I’m the best strings player in my family, and apparently I got from my grandpa bc he was famous for his guitar playing for salsa music or smth

Cool 

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN 🤯

WHY TF DO THEY NEED SO MUCH OF IT?!?!

I asked someone in utah and they said it was probably because they used it as baby food because they didn't believe in the baby food companies (?)

• Shocked 1

I like pop and show tunes, but bc my mom teaches music I know a bunch of genres of music. I can sing fluently in English, Spanish, and Japanese.

I like pop and show tunes, but bc my mom teaches music I know a bunch of genres of music. I can sing fluently in English, Spanish, and Japanese.

:0 Can you speak those?

2 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Cool :)

😧

:0 Can you speak those?

Spanish yes, Japanese somewhat but I’m still learning, and English only if my brain cooperates 

Wowwww! I speak a little bit of spanish, but like I can’t sing in it! That’s wild

Wowwww! I speak a little bit of spanish, but like I can’t sing in it! That’s wild

I’m Puerto Rican on both sides so I grew up bilingual 🙃

Edited by TinyDinos

Spanish yes, Japanese somewhat but I’m still learning, and English only if my brain cooperates 

Cool :) I gave up on other languages 😅

I’m Puerto Rican on both sides so I grew up bilingual 🙃

It also looks real nice on job applications so win-win for me there