This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other, Trauma

Anxious

TinyDinos Β  Β 

27 minutes ago, AceOfSpades said:

lol I can see that, I feel like I'm following at least 50% of them so I get slammed whenever you guys go crazy with your chatting

Lolol sorry

• Like 1

I’m hiding in my aunt’s bathroom so I can reply πŸ₯°

Just now, Equivalent Ways said:

DINO!*fangirl screams* you have returnedπŸ’œ

Yeah IΒ can’t stay long unfortunately 😞

I have to be social 😏

• Haha 1

Just now, TinyDinos said:

omg you dont have to but i am glad you are XD

omg you dont have to but i am glad you are XD

Yeah I miss my besties ❀️

im gonna be on tonight to unwind. It’s been a long stressful day

• Hug 1

Yeah IΒ can’t stay long unfortunately 😞

I have to be social 😏

thats relatable, but it is sick you popped back on. We luv u!

thats relatable, but it is sick you popped back on. We luv u!

I love you guyssssssssss

1 minute ago, TinyDinos said:

noooooo makes me sad but glad to hear from you mamas

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

I love you guyssssssssss

I luvvvvvvveeeeee yyyyooooouuuu

• Hug 1

Yeah I miss my besties ❀️

im gonna be on tonight to unwind. It’s been a long stressful day

ah ok gives hug.

-- Kinda same here. I am- borderline- depressed *melting face* plz d what you need to, mk? Thats ultimatly what we want :)

4 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

ah ok gives hug.

-- Kinda same here. I am- borderline- depressed *melting face* plz d what you need to, mk? Thats ultimatly what we want :)

Oh noooo :(

I love you ❀️

• Digital Mentor
This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other, Trauma

Click this notice to reveal the content.
On 2/24/2023 at 5:07 PM, TinyTurtles said:

Thank you again for all of your time and replies, I really appreciate it πŸ’•

It really is nice. It started raining so I can’t really go outside now, but I like sitting by my window in my room and listening to the rain. Lovely feelings from that πŸ₯°

I don’t have an appointment, but I know it’s gonna be soon. She wants to list me as an official employee for her business, and because I’m a minor still, the laws in California first and foremost require a physical exam. πŸ‘πŸ½

Thank you. I think that can be chalked up to the fact that I spend too much time in my head, whether that be a good thing or a bad one. Sometimes it has self reflection and why I should be proud of myself for how I handles a situation or it can be me dwelling on something my mom yelled at me about 2 months ago and I’m still hurt by it because I don’t want to confront her about it, y’know what I mean??Β 

Yeah I do think that’s an accurate statement for me. I think it’s a weird grey area as far as noticing my strengths, because I feel really bad about what I’m doing wrong all of the time and how much trouble I am to be around, but I genuinely like helping people. I know what I’m good at and push to do 110% because I know that in some cases, I’m the most qualified for the task at hand. I keep contradicting myself and I’m starting to think this is why I’m so tired all of the time . So much internal conflict over what it is I expect of myself πŸ˜…

I am interested in trying that, but I’m afraid I might still be really resistant to the idea that I deserve to be praised for anything. I get stuck in this place where it just feels like no matter how much good I do, my bad actions and interactions still far outweigh them. I’m willing to try though.

Not at all - we're here for youΒ πŸ˜€

I'm glad to hear you'll have the appointment soon. It's good that you want some extra support around your mental health and hopefully your doctor will be able to help you with that when they do the mental health screening.Β 

I totally get what you mean. I think most of us feel conflicted like that and we often tend to focus on the negative things and forget all about all the things we've achieved and accomplished. The good thing is that we can work on this and try and reframe some of those thoughts that we have into more positive ones. It's great that you want to give this a try and that you know what you're good at and that you push to 110%! It's really noticeable that you love helping people and you're such a supportive and helpful member of this community.Β  I have sent you a separate message about this via confidential support. There are loads of messages on this thread so I just wanted to make sure it doesn't get lost amongst all the other messages - I hope that's OK with you.Β 

• Thanks 1

Staff-Account.png

On 2/26/2023 at 9:10 PM, TinyTurtles said:

Β 

I have to be social 😏

lol I hate socializing, I feel bad for you.