This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other, Trauma

Anxious

TinyDinos ย  ย 

She probably went to bedย 

Sheโ€™s probably upset bc of what I did

And now thatโ€™s the last thing she heard from me

I wish I could undo what I said

Now she probably hates me and I deserve that 100%

Edited by TinyDinos

I canโ€™t cry bc Iโ€™m in the car

Ughhhhhhhhh people like me shouldnโ€™t be allowed to exist

um, hi. I back for a min before I head out for my little brothers thing. Sounds like a freggin rough time. I don't know what is rlly going on(and i dont need to) but The source of like, almost all problems between humans is misunderstandings. Also I don't think any of us know the rule book for being allowed to exist๐Ÿ˜‚We all have a part to play in this world deemed by a powerful force. Also, i told my mom bout uโค๏ธ and she said that i should ask you for advice too sometimes, so idk what would be appropriate to say rn but just a heads up cuz i will prob try that sometimes.

We are being decent and learning human beings and trying our best, how can someone ask for more? lol, 2 funny shaped peas in a pod, u and I

Just now, Equivalent Ways said:

um, hi. I back for a min before I head out for my little brothers thing. Sounds like a freggin rough time. I don't know what is rlly going on(and i dont need to) but The source of like, almost all problems between humans is misunderstandings. Also I don't think any of us know the rule book for being allowed to exist๐Ÿ˜‚We all have a part to play in this world deemed by a powerful force. Also, i told my mom bout uโค๏ธ and she said that i should ask you for advice too sometimes, so idk what would be appropriate to say rn but just a heads up cuz i will prob try that sometimes.

We are being decent and learning human beings and trying our best, how can someone ask for more? lol, 2 funny shaped peas in a pod, u and I

Okay. Trying my best to hang on for u.ย 

Your mom?? Oh goodness.. I hope she doesnโ€™t think Iโ€™m a bad influence :(

Im open to trying to help.unfortunately Iโ€™m not entirely stable, and sometimes I really shouldnโ€™t be allowed to talk to people bc I can give really bad advice. I will try my best though. Sometimes I can give help.

One last note, your funny pea comment made me smile too. No real reason why, I just found it funny. I think Iโ€™m losing my mind.

• Hug 1

25 minutes ago, TinyDinos said:

Okay. Trying my best to hang on for u.ย 

Your mom?? Oh goodness.. I hope she doesnโ€™t think Iโ€™m a bad influence :(

Im open to trying to help.unfortunately Iโ€™m not entirely stable, and sometimes I really shouldnโ€™t be allowed to talk to people bc I can give really bad advice. I will try my best though. Sometimes I can give help.

One last note, your funny pea comment made me smile too. No real reason why, I just found it funny. I think Iโ€™m losing my mind.

Hi again. The ride here I really wanted to text you but that wouldโ€™ve looked weird so I just kinda sat there eating my pb and j cuz we were gonna be late.. you can hang in there for me๐Ÿ˜… but you can hang in there for you too(I should take some of my own advice too dangnabbit)ย 

donโ€™t be nervous with my mom, she seems really supportive of me here so thatโ€™s great. She just says, you guys have plenty of time so you donโ€™t need to rush along. And I was like I know mom๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ˜

thatโ€™s ok, sometimes we are really hung up on our own things, but we can still be there for each other. Like itโ€™s funny cuz now I am out in the public with my fam, not super stressful tho cuz I can text you, I think๐Ÿ˜ณhaha

we can both go searching for our minds, but I will procrastinate thatย 

Also, my internet is kinda crap here๐Ÿฅฒ sorry if some replies donโ€™t go through or I am glitching out or smth

is it my internet or where do your banner and bitmoji go?

My greatest fear is not that I am inadequate but that I am powerful beyond my own belief

11 hours ago, TinyDinos said:

Ughhhhhhhhh people like me shouldnโ€™t be allowed to exist

Hey there,

We have replied to your confidential support message. Take care and speak soon.ย 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Hello from the other sssssiiiiiiiddddddddeeee! @TinyDinos, you had a big day yesterday and I hope you are getting some good rest. Im not worried bout you, cuz i know you are prob doing what you need too. I am still here, still thinking bout you. I would say I miss my friend(you) but idk thats kinda obvious i think, anyway i just hope you are resting or smthโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซ

Edited by Equivalent Ways

19 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Also, my internet is kinda crap here๐Ÿฅฒ sorry if some replies donโ€™t go through or I am glitching out or smth

is it my internet or where do your banner and bitmoji go?

I took it off

didnt wanna look at anything related to me yesterday

might add me back today might not

Edited by TinyDinos

13 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

My greatest fear is not that I am inadequate but that I am powerful beyond my own belief

Thatโ€™d be cool to put as your motto

OMG HIIIโ€” *ahem* play it cool, Sam.

Hey-yo

7 minutes ago, TinyDinos said:

Thatโ€™d be cool to put as your motto

Lol yeah

3 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Hello from the other sssssiiiiiiiddddddddeeee! @TinyDinos, you had a big day yesterday and I hope you are getting some good rest. Im not worried bout you, cuz i know you are prob doing what you need too. I am still here, still thinking bout you. I would say I miss my friend(you) but idk thats kinda obvious i think, anyway i just hope you are resting or smthโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซ

Haha Adele is awesome.ย 

I was supposed to see my dad again today but surprise surprise he told us no straight to our faces again because he wanted to play around with his comic books in his room instead. Then wanted to guilt trip us for being upset like โ€œohh now I feel like the bad guy for saying no..โ€ You should. You donโ€™t have breaks from work often and said as long as you could make it you would spend time with your damn kids. And you took a trip to NY so that was your excuse for the rest of our break and now we have school again on Monday and the excuse is gonna be work. Iโ€™m SO. TIRED. of excuses. If you donโ€™t wanna see us just say so ffs. Itโ€™s so much better than the gaslighting and manipulation you use to make it seem like weโ€™re the problem.

Besides my anger over my fatherโ€™s lack of affection for his children, I got home around midnight yesterday and fell asleep around 1 bc I had to take care of the dogs. I slept until 12 though. Still out of it, but thoughts not as intense or unsafe. Just kinda dragging. Iโ€™m gonna shower and hope that it helps me out a bit. My bass lesson got moved up to today, and I usually like bass so Iโ€™m tryna be hopeful. My teacher is out of town though so I have a substitute, but itโ€™s a teacher I know bc we hang out sometimes since heโ€™s friends with my mom and part of our other band. Kinda anxious but mostly trying my hardest to be in a good mood despite the lingering mood from yesterday and how pissed off I am with my dad.

• Hug 1

2 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

OMG HIIIโ€” *ahem* play it cool, Sam.

Hey-yo

Youโ€™re adorable โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

How dare you make me smileย 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TinyDinos said:

Haha Adele is awesome.ย 

I was supposed to see my dad again today but surprise surprise he told us no straight to our faces again because he wanted to play around with his comic books in his room instead. Then wanted to guilt trip us for being upset like โ€œohh now I feel like the bad guy for saying no..โ€ You should. You donโ€™t have breaks from work often and said as long as you could make it you would spend time with your damn kids. And you took a trip to NY so that was your excuse for the rest of our break and now we have school again on Monday and the excuse is gonna be work. Iโ€™m SO. TIRED. of excuses. If you donโ€™t wanna see us just say so ffs. Itโ€™s so much better than the gaslighting and manipulation you use to make it seem like weโ€™re the problem.

Besides my anger over my fatherโ€™s lack of affection for his children, I got home around midnight yesterday and fell asleep around 1 bc I had to take care of the dogs. I slept until 12 though. Still out of it, but thoughts not as intense or unsafe. Just kinda dragging. Iโ€™m gonna shower and hope that it helps me out a bit. My bass lesson got moved up to today, and I usually like bass so Iโ€™m tryna be hopeful. My teacher is out of town though so I have a substitute, but itโ€™s a teacher I know bc we hang out sometimes since heโ€™s friends with my mom and part of our other band. Kinda anxious but mostly trying my hardest to be in a good mood despite the lingering mood from yesterday and how pissed off I am with my dad.

Ahh that makes sense. I hate gaslighting and manipulation, they always make it seem like our fault in a passive aggressive/poor me way๐Ÿ˜  who are these awful dads who donโ€™t want to spend time with there awesome children?!

also I hope you enjoy your bass lesson, that sounds cool. I know ๐Ÿค๐ŸฝUkulele :)ย Yeah I am in bed now, we went to the grocery earlier and I just got overwhelmed and kinda upset with my mom and brothers and everything. So I am in bed just kinda melting ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿซ 

• Hug 1

All my posts are being approved rn which is kinda annoying cuz o want u to read them but oh well I guess

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, TinyDinos said:

Youโ€™re adorable โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

How dare you make me smileย 

I love making you smile!

• Hug 1

Having a hard time rn tho cuz Iโ€™m just tired and feeling a little bit like a weird human.. nothing new tho, just stuff..

• Hug 1

5 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Having a hard time rn tho cuz Iโ€™m just tired and feeling a little bit like a weird human.. nothing new tho, just stuff..

Damn I really wish I had words right about now ๐Ÿ˜ž

id hug you irl if I could, and if time and schedules allow for it, try sleeping a bit, it always makes me feel better. Also, weird isnโ€™t bad. I actually quite like weird people, and on an entirely unrelated note I really like you. Soโ€ฆ I donโ€™t actually know where this is going,ย 

uhhhhh pretend I gave you a really inspiring pep talk, and this whole orchestra crescendos with uplifting music as the camera zooms in on your look of determination and thereโ€™s a sparkle in your eye and you know what to do. The viewers know that the problem isnโ€™t solved, but our plucky and strong-willed protagonist is moving forward one baby step at a time. Mk? Mk.