This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Hate, Other, Sex

Ex sent out my nudes

meikol    

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Hate, Other, Sex

Click this notice to reveal the content.

Me and my ex broke up earlier this month. A couple days ago i found that he had sent my nudes to a close friend of his saying that his friend could do whatever he wanted with them. I’m 14 years old and he’s 13. I reached out to my friend and she told me to go to his family. I contacted his sister and brother but i’m really considering going to the cops. I have public figures in my life and this is beyond serious. I’m worried about getting in trouble myself with the cops but i need him to face what he did. Any advice or recourses?

• Digital Mentor
This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Hate, Other, Sex

Click this notice to reveal the content.
On 1/30/2023 at 9:54 PM, meikol said:

Me and my ex broke up earlier this month. A couple days ago i found that he had sent my nudes to a close friend of his saying that his friend could do whatever he wanted with them. I’m 14 years old and he’s 13. I reached out to my friend and she told me to go to his family. I contacted his sister and brother but i’m really considering going to the cops. I have public figures in my life and this is beyond serious. I’m worried about getting in trouble myself with the cops but i need him to face what he did. Any advice or recourses?

Hi @meikol, I noticed that this is your first post and I wanted to say a big welcome to the community! I'm really glad you found us. I'm Aurora and I am one of the support mentors here.

Thanks for reaching out and letting us know what happened. It sounds like your Ex really broke your trust and what he did is not OK. I have sent you a message via our confidential support option in case you wanted to talk about this confidentially. You can get to the message via the confidential support tab at the top of the page (next to the Blog tab). Let me know if you have any problems accessing it. 

Please know that we are here for you and we can support you through this. 

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png