Constant bullying etc

Anti-icon Β  Β 

I'm so tired of treating ppl good just for them to treat me like shit. Nobody actually cares and they don't even pretend to anymore. None of my friends care enough to text first, nobody ever checks on me, no-one listens to me when I try to say something. I'm always fucking there when someone needs something tho. Can't even be home without being constantly attacked about whatever. I'm so ignorant for staying with ppl I shouldn't have, but that was my fault. I don't know why I ever tried, because honestly there's no point. I'm not sure why I'm making this post tbh

On 11/14/2022 at 12:06 AM, Anti-icon said:

I'm so tired of treating ppl good just for them to treat me like shit. Nobody actually cares and they don't even pretend to anymore. None of my friends care enough to text first, nobody ever checks on me, no-one listens to me when I try to say something. I'm always fucking there when someone needs something tho. Can't even be home without being constantly attacked about whatever. I'm so ignorant for staying with ppl I shouldn't have, but that was my fault. I don't know why I ever tried, because honestly there's no point. I'm not sure why I'm making this post tbh

Hey there,

Thank you for sharing this with us. It sounds like you're really fed up with everything at the moment and that you're possibly feeling ready to make some changes. I get the impression that you feel like you're not getting back the level of effort you expect from these relationships; is that fair to say? Also, I noticed what you said about how you're ignorant for staying with people you shouldn't have - can you tell me more about that?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

• 2 months later...

Damn. I wish i was in your shoes to know how you feel rn. But I did have a toxic relationship and I thought my friends were trying to get me out of that relationship. When I finally noticed they were cheating, I apologized to my friends and we are no longer a thing. (That happened two years ago)