Was I really in the wrong?

Bubbletea Β  Β 

So my friend and I were talking in the lunch break at school and we kinda got into the "good cop, bad cop" thing and how it worked. She started first talking about it and I just went further into it, saying that a good and a bad cop doesn't really exist even though we say it like that, she then kept saying "Yeah I know I know" and started getting angry at me cause I apparently implied that what she was saying was wrong even though I didn't mean it that way at all, I then said that I just wanted to add on to what she was saying which made her even more mad and she then said that she also wanted to add something to what I said before but I told her to shut up, which is absolutely not true, she kept on trying to interrupt me by starting to talk herself but I instead continued on talking in the meantime, she could've said something when I was done talking but didn't bother to do so and the fact that she's putting words in my mouth is quite frustrating. I didn't bother further fighting with her as it seemed pretty ridiculous to me. We then later on went into the library, were we started talking about movies and such, I was joking around with another friend who was there aswell where ,the friend I got into a fight with, wanted to make a snarky comment about something I said but stopped herself midway saying things like "Ah nvm, I'm not going to do it" in which I wanted her to finish the sentence as I hate people just never finishing what they wanted to say but she instead responded with "Well, if I would say it, it's probably gonna end up the same way we fought before which I don't want". Big bruh moment but fair enough ig. It's really annoying that she always pulls stuff like this

I hate this. It's so stupid, Im dealing with some friends where no matter what I say Im wrong, And If I'm not talking shit about others I can't be their friend, I hope this clears up, and remember this too shall pass. If it keeps happening though. Im here for ya.Β 

• Hug 2

8 hours ago, Persephone44 said:

I hate this. It's so stupid, Im dealing with some friends where no matter what I say Im wrong, And If I'm not talking shit about others I can't be their friend, I hope this clears up, and remember this too shall pass. If it keeps happening though. Im here for ya.Β 

Thank you, I appreciate that! It sucks that you're in a similar situation. I wish you all the best❀️

If you also need support on anything I'll try my best to help

6 hours ago, Bubbletea said:

Thank you, I appreciate that! It sucks that you're in a similar situation. I wish you all the best❀️

If you also need support on anything I'll try my best to help

thank you! same to you!

20 hours ago, Bubbletea said:

So my friend and I were talking in the lunch break at school and we kinda got into the "good cop, bad cop" thing and how it worked. She started first talking about it and I just went further into it, saying that a good and a bad cop doesn't really exist even though we say it like that, she then kept saying "Yeah I know I know" and started getting angry at me cause I apparently implied that what she was saying was wrong even though I didn't mean it that way at all, I then said that I just wanted to add on to what she was saying which made her even more mad and she then said that she also wanted to add something to what I said before but I told her to shut up, which is absolutely not true, she kept on trying to interrupt me by starting to talk herself but I instead continued on talking in the meantime, she could've said something when I was done talking but didn't bother to do so and the fact that she's putting words in my mouth is quite frustrating. I didn't bother further fighting with her as it seemed pretty ridiculous to me. We then later on went into the library, were we started talking about movies and such, I was joking around with another friend who was there aswell where ,the friend I got into a fight with, wanted to make a snarky comment about something I said but stopped herself midway saying things like "Ah nvm, I'm not going to do it" in which I wanted her to finish the sentence as I hate people just never finishing what they wanted to say but she instead responded with "Well, if I would say it, it's probably gonna end up the same way we fought before which I don't want". Big bruh moment but fair enough ig. It's really annoying that she always pulls stuff like this

It is SO annoying when people are like this. I had a couple of people I knew like this, and I cut them off completely. I just can’t deal with their bullshit.

• Like 1

@CyranTheCatΒ Yeah, I definitely need to do that lol

30 minutes ago, Persephone44 said:

@CyranTheCatΒ Yeah, I definitely need to do that lol

Let me know if you need any help on that! I am now a self-appointed expert on telling people to β€˜go away’. πŸ˜†Β 

13 minutes ago, CyranTheCat said:

Let me know if you need any help on that! I am now a self-appointed expert on telling people to β€˜go away’. πŸ˜†Β 

lol, thanks!

• Yaaas 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2023 at 5:07 PM, Bubbletea said:

She ended up apologizing, so we good nowΒ