Han2000    

I have only dated and been sexually involved with men my whole life. I have always found women attractive, but I don’t think sexually attractive. I have kissed women a few times and it was nice. I’m having trouble determining how I feel, which I know a complete stranger can’t do for me. I’m physically attracted to both men and women, but only sexually attracted to men.. I know this is normal in most cases, but just would like some in-site! Thank you :) my name is Hannah btw (she, her)

• Ditch the Label Staff

@Han2000 Welcome to the Community! 

Hope you're having a nice weekend so far. I am Daisie a Community Warden here on the forums, and wondered if you'd feel it would be beneficial to talk things through with one of our Trained Mentors? I will tag them in so you know who they are and so they can reach out to you. @Monsoon & @Blondie

Look forward to seeing you around. 😀

My name is also Hannah and coincidentally I am struggling with something similar. I feel like no one around me supports LQBTQ+, and I am terrified to even hint at my feelings for one of my female friends. I would say what works best for me is to think for myself, and look beyond my situation and the people around me. I still don't know if I even like girls or I'm just confused, but I'm going to try to think for myself, and discover myself on my terms. I hope this helps. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Han2000 said:

I have only dated and been sexually involved with men my whole life. I have always found women attractive, but I don’t think sexually attractive. I have kissed women a few times and it was nice. I’m having trouble determining how I feel, which I know a complete stranger can’t do for me. I’m physically attracted to both men and women, but only sexually attracted to men.. I know this is normal in most cases, but just would like some in-site! Thank you :) my name is Hannah btw (she, her)

Hey Hannah,

Welcome. I'm one of the support mentors here on the DTL community and I give advice to the users here. It's interesting that you're physically attracted to both men and women, but only sexually attracted to men. I'm wondering, when you kissed women, how did it feel compared to when you kiss men?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

8 hours ago, Hannah87 said:

My name is also Hannah and coincidentally I am struggling with something similar. I feel like no one around me supports LQBTQ+, and I am terrified to even hint at my feelings for one of my female friends. I would say what works best for me is to think for myself, and look beyond my situation and the people around me. I still don't know if I even like girls or I'm just confused, but I'm going to try to think for myself, and discover myself on my terms. I hope this helps. 

Hey,

I just want you to know that I've replied to the topic you made about your sexuality. Speak soon :) 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

On 5/21/2022 at 7:25 PM, Han2000 said:

I’m unsure to! I don’t know If I’m bi or not!

• Like 2