Just noticed I procrastinated realising my sexuality-

Melina Β  Β 

Ok this is weird but like 5 years ago I thought "I think I like girls too" because I was starting to get a crush on a girl (I still liked guys too) but then I was like "nah that's a problem for another day" and I didn't think about it for five years even though I knew I had a crush on a girl and now I just realised that I procrastinated realising my own sexuality πŸ˜‚

• Like 1

Hey

Yeah, it's interesting because many people have these kinds of thoughts earlier on that society tells us is typical and expected, but I'm glad that you're exploring these thoughts now. How is your journey of understanding going with your sexual orientation?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

That's really nice to hear @Melina

I'm wondering, what advice would you give to someone who wants to feel more comfortable with their sexuality?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Hey, I did this too! I'm 17 and only just coming to terms with my sexuality, since 12 my friends have been getting into relationships, while I remained uninterested. I'm only now coming to terms with the fact that I might be asexual/aromantic. I completely agree with your idea of society pushing ideas onto people, I convinced myself I was just a late bloomer and it'll probably happen at some point, just reciting what people told me.

• Like 1