What's your favourite thing to do when you're feeling stressed?

Harper Β  Β 

• Ditch the Label Staff

Stress is something that we all experience and here at Ditch the Label, we're always pulling together new toolkits and guides on how to combat stress and deal with situations that are stressful. When we don't do positive things to process our stress, it only ever gets worse and can even start to impact your physical health. So with that in mind, what are your go to activities and things that you do when you're feeling stressed?

I'll start! Mine would include exercise, going for a walk, music and maybe a bit of boxing if I'm really feeling tense!

Staff-Account.png

First go away from my sister as her advice is 'just stop being stressed your annoying me' and then music, rubiks cubes (I can solve them 😎) and memes to cheer me up

• 3 months later...

Music (R.E.M.), art, bike to the river, punch something.

• Ditch the Label Staff

Colouring, especially colour by numbers as it takes away choosing a colour for certain areas, for me anyway. It reduces the time to think about what colour I should choose.Β 

Music always helps!

Also I found so much relief with meditation, it took quite a while for me to really relax with it, Β but it definitely reduces stress.

Last but not least, a relative of mine has a dog and I often ask to take him for a walk, getting out in the fresh air with a dog - animal therapy is such a real thing.

Β 

Β 

• 4 months later...