Anyone have advice for high school?

L o u Β  Β 

I'm going to high school very soon and I need advice.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LaurenTheLunatic said:

Heya Lauren!

Some tips for when you start high school is to take it easy

Get to know your teachers and make sure you do all your homework on time and ask questions (this is so you make a good first impression with teachers and that will help you a lot) and try to do your homework as soon as you get it so you can have fun later!

I also reccomend you try out afterschool clubs to make new friends who also like similar hobbies to youΒ 

Get to school on time (early) and get to class on time too so you avoid detentions and getting a bad reputation with the teachersΒ 

Make sure to have fun when you can too, don't work too hard, make good notes in class so homework takes less time and that's about it really!

Β 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, jazzy.sky said:

Heya Lauren!

Get to know your teachers and make sure you do all your homework on time and ask questions (this is so you make a good first impression with teachers and that will help you a lot) and try to do your homework as soon as you get it so you can have fun later!

I also reccomend you try out afterschool clubs to make new friends who also like similar hobbies to youΒ 

Get to school on time (early) and get to class on time too so you avoid detentions and getting a bad reputation with the teachersΒ 

Make sure to have fun when you can too, don't work too hard, make good notes in class so homework takes less time and that's about it really!

Thanks! :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LaurenTheLunatic said:

Thanks! :)

No worries! Glad to be of help :D

let me know how high school goes when you start :) you got this!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Digital Mentor
On 6/8/2024 at 7:42 AM, jazzy.sky said:

Heya Lauren!

Great and well balanced advice. Very wise. Thank you for sharing @jazzy.sky.Β 

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
On 6/8/2024 at 7:26 AM, LaurenTheLunatic said:

@LaurenTheLunaticΒ What are you most looking forward to for high school?Β