I like being bullied

Evan M Β  Β 

For some reason, whenever I get cyberbullied online, whether in a groupchat or dms, or public server on discord, I just love getting made fun of, laughed at, humiliated, mocked, and I don't even fight back or defend myself.

Hi there, Evan.

i know you say you like being cyber bullied, I just wanted to say that it’s not okay for others to be bullying you. I know you say you like it, but it’s not okay for others to be doing that. As, they might not only be doing it to you but others too, and other people might not like it. I of course don’t know the ins and outs but, I hope that things are okay.Β 
Β 

• Digital Mentor
On 4/13/2024 at 2:28 AM, Evan M said:

For some reason, whenever I get cyberbullied online, whether in a groupchat or dms, or public server on discord, I just love getting made fun of, laughed at, humiliated, mocked, and I don't even fight back or defend myself.

Hi @Evan M,

Welcome to Ditch the Label! My name is Duckie and I'm one of the support mentors. Nice to meet you! 😊

Happy Wave GIF by Neil Sanders

It sounds to me like cyberbullying either doesn't get to you the same way that it might when done in person - or maybe it could be some kind of defense mechanism in a way. What do you think? It also sounds like you might enjoy being roasted and see what people come up with and that's not neccessarily a bad thing. Do you ever feel like provoking or trolling people in order to see how they react? Not saying in any way that cyberbullying is your fault or anything - I am asking because I want to understand what happens when someone writes something nasty to you.

Do you feel like the words they use would hurt more in person?

Staff-Account.png