This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other

Finding Myself

Equivalent Ways Β  Β 

4 minutes ago, Blc said:

You're so cute ik I keep saying it but you are, I feel so comfortable when I'm with you idk why but I just feel so comfortable 🀭β™₯️

Aw haha! Your also cute. Hmmm, I tend to be a non-judgmental person, maybe that’s part of it, but I am glad we are comfortable talking to eachother πŸ€—Β 

Just now, Equivalent Ways said:

Aw haha! Your also cute. Hmmm, I tend to be a non-judgmental person, maybe that’s part of it, but I am glad we are comfortable talking to eachother πŸ€—Β 

Yes and nah I'm not haha πŸ˜‚πŸ€—

3 minutes ago, Blc said:

Yes and nah I'm not haha πŸ˜‚πŸ€—

Mmmmm, you doubt my cuteness detector? πŸ˜πŸ˜‰Β 

(it’s ok, sometimes i do too πŸ˜‚)

Mmmmm, you doubt my cuteness detector? πŸ˜πŸ˜‰Β 

(it’s ok, sometimes i do too πŸ˜‚)

The cuteness is all you mate πŸ€­πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

• Haha 1

I think what I love about our relationship is that it doesn't just feel like a relationship it feels like we're best friends as well we get along really well and 2e seem to have a lot in common it's special ☺️β™₯️

Just now, Blc said:

I think what I love about our relationship is that it doesn't just feel like a relationship it feels like we're best friends as well we get along really well and 2e seem to have a lot in common it's special ☺️β™₯️

Lol ya it is special tho ❀️ And if I have people in my life who enjoy my company and I enjoy there’s, than that feels like a bit of a blessing❣️ 

Lol ya it is special tho ❀️ And if I have people in my life who enjoy my company and I enjoy there’s, than that feels like a bit of a blessing❣️ 

Very true, I do enjoy your company very much so, and I miss you when we can't talk, seeing your messages always brightensΒ  up my day β™₯️

1 minute ago, Blc said:

Very true, I do enjoy your company very much so, and I miss you when we can't talk, seeing your messages always brightensΒ  up my day β™₯️

Omg I know right! Lol it’s funny it prob looks like I text you in the middle of the night and you text me at like 4am XD but life also does happen. Hmm, I am glad I get to talk to you πŸ’“πŸ’–

Omg I know right! Lol it’s funny it prob looks like I text you in the middle of the night and you text me at like 4am XD but life also does happen. Hmm, I am glad I get to talk to you πŸ’“πŸ’–

(pov this already got moderated once and we try again)

Omg what did I type that needs mods πŸ₯²πŸ˜­πŸ˜… I was just saying our time zones are funny but I am really happy I can talk with you πŸ₯Ήβ€οΈ

8 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Omg what did I type that needs mods πŸ₯²πŸ˜­πŸ˜… I was just saying our time zones are funny but I am really happy I can talk with you πŸ₯Ήβ€οΈ

Me too you're special πŸ™‚β™₯️

5 minutes ago, Blc said:

Me too you're special πŸ™‚β™₯️

Special, ~special~ Sooo special ✨SPECIAL✨✨

lol sorry I am just being silly rn πŸ˜…β€οΈ

1 hour ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Special, ~special~ Sooo special ✨SPECIAL✨✨

lol sorry I am just being silly rn πŸ˜…β€οΈ

Nah its cool I love it when you're silly lmao β™₯οΈπŸ˜‚

5 minutes ago, Blc said:

Nah its cool I love it when you're silly lmao β™₯οΈπŸ˜‚

haha, thank you πŸ§™β€β™€οΈ

Edited by Equivalent Ways
<3

9 minutes ago, Blc said:

You're welcome <3

πŸ€­πŸ’“

22 minutes ago, Blc said:

🀭🀭β™₯️

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜ŠπŸ’‹πŸ₯°

39 minutes ago, Blc said:

πŸ˜‚β˜ΊοΈπŸ’‹πŸ’ž

πŸ˜‚πŸ₯ΈπŸ‘»πŸ˜†β€οΈ

22 minutes ago, Blc said:

So cute β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‚β™₯️

_(:3 γ€βˆ )_ gobppa gibibibda do~ πŸ˜‚ I wanted to quote the sounds I was making to myself while reading your message 🀣❀️

I ended up just sounding like a baby πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

_(:3 γ€βˆ )_ gobppa gibibibda do~ πŸ˜‚ I wanted to quote the sounds I was making to myself while reading your message 🀣❀️

Haha its still really cute, adorable in fact, stop being so damn cute lol I can't take it πŸ˜‚β™₯️

1 minute ago, Blc said:

Haha its still really cute, adorable in fact, stop being so damn cute lol I can't take it πŸ˜‚β™₯️

HAHAHA, bruh I’m just riding in the car and my face is just (ΰΉ‘>β—‘<ΰΉ‘) kinda lol

okok fine (^-^) see I can be serious (pfft)Β