This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other

Finding Myself

Equivalent Ways    

Imma go eat some food now lol, I will brb ~❤️

6 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Omg you-

you are a wise wonderful one. We all do deserve that tbh and it’s like, someone can help teach us how to love, but also, how are you supposed to wholeheartedly love someone when you don’t fully love yourself 🤔 but it’s all a process really.

haha! Looks like my job well done 😂❤️‍🔥☮️
soak it up Gem ❤️

Haha yep, your heard her brain! Nah I'm not wise lol I just read too much 😅♥️

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Blc said:

OK lol ttyl ♥️

uhhhh, well this is funny, its only been 10 min 🫠 Thats how fast I inhaled my quesadilla lol!

Just now, Equivalent Ways said:

uhhhh, well this is funny, its only been 10 min 🫠 Thats how fast I inhaled my quesadilla lol!

Jesus, lol, you must have turned into kirby or something to eat it that fast 🤣

• Haha 1

Just now, Blc said:

Jesus, lol, you must have turned into kirby or something to eat it that fast 🤣

well now i just almost choked on my water after reading that 😂 I must have, gawd 💀 it was good tho, so idk what to say😏~

The more I think about it...I prob did shift into Kirby mode XD

18 minutes ago, Blc said:

Haha yep, your heard her brain! Nah I'm not wise lol I just read too much 😅♥️

🤭 Maybe I am the same then lol, I also just think a lot haha

8 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

🤭 Maybe I am the same then lol, I also just think a lot haha

Same lol, thinking is good for the most part 

12 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

well now i just almost choked on my water after reading that 😂 I must have, gawd 💀 it was good tho, so idk what to say😏~

Eh, it was probably so good you couldn't wait to vacuum it all up lol I'm like that sometimes, so I can't judge 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

My Cat is so old lol, we've had her since I was really little and I literally love her, I don't see why people think black catd are back luck, she really isn't, she's genuinely so fun to chill out with, I really hope we have another couple of years with her me and her have a close bond mainly because I let her sleep in my room don't worry you haven't been replaced I still love you, You're my main priority, but she's lovely and very chill like us

31 minutes ago, Blc said:

My Cat is so old lol, we've had her since I was really little and I literally love her, I don't see why people think black catd are back luck, she really isn't, she's genuinely so fun to chill out with, I really hope we have another couple of years with her me and her have a close bond mainly because I let her sleep in my room don't worry you haven't been replaced I still love you, You're my main priority, but she's lovely and very chill like us

*wheeze* that cat! she sounds really sweet ❤️ Sometimes I find the way cars look at me creepy, but nuoh black kitties are still lovely 🥰😍 I hope she does live a long happy life with you.

ok so kinda~ sad fact: I am allergic to cats :/ like I think I might have one, but I can’t without sneezing, turning red, itching, crying etc 😔 one time I met an adorable grey/white kitty at an adoption event I was helping with and we bonded so fast, it was very precious. But then I just couldn’t, the fundamental essence of that cat was aggravating my body :( 

lol that was a lot of words, but I am very glad the cat is chill ❤️
and oh, I mean I can’t ignore the sweet/spicy words there… prioritize your needs and your family’s ya..?💞

Nuoooooooooh, moderation,

ok wait for it cuz it had good stuff but I was just saying how I like cat, cat sounds cool, I allergic to cat, me sadge, but me still glad 🥹👍🏽❤️

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other

Click this notice to reveal the content.

Gawd I am so imapatient 😂

“*wheeze* that cat! she sounds really sweet Sometimes I find the way cars look at me cre epy, but nuoh black kitties are still lovely  I hope she does live a long happy life with you.

ok so kinda~ sad fact: I am allergic to cats :/ like I think I might have one, but I can’t without sneezing, turning red, itching, crying etc  one time I met an adorable grey/white kitty at an adoption event I was helping with and we bonded so fast, it was very precious. But then I just couldn’t, the fundamental essence of that cat was aggravating my body :( 

lol that was a lot of words, but I am very glad the cat is chill 
and oh, I mean I can’t ignore the sweet/spicy words there… prioritize your needs and your family’s ya..?”

Sigh~
sometimez I get irritated by moderation, but another thing…

sir, did you casually just say that you loved me?_(:3 」∠)_

geeze I am the center of this but also saying how I don’t want you to get your feelings hurt 😅😂

it’s ok to love the cat and family and your stuff, OK? ❤️

Edited by Equivalent Ways
Lol sorry bout trigger warning

Warning, lil late night vent:

you KnOw itS bEeN a gOOd niGht wheN yoU Got a biTe mArk on YoUr Inner tHigh 

nah yo, them spiders be wildin 💀 like first they want to sleep in my bed, and now in my clothes WHILE I am in bed..!? Now I need to get up and put some cream on it -_- (and rant about it to lovely Gem apparently 🙄)

like my gawd, I don’t wanna share my pillow or underwear with you. How unfortunate 🤦

alrigh that’s all LOL, imma go back to sleep. Sigh, sometimes I say weird things at night, watch me get up in the morning and be like wtf 😅

10 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

nah yo, them spiders be wildin 💀 like first they want to sleep in my bed, and now in my clothes WHILE I am in bed..!? Now I need to get up and put some cream on it -_- (and rant about it to lovely Gem apparently 🙄)

like my gawd, I don’t wanna share my pillow or underwear with you. How unfortunate 🤦

alrigh that’s all LOL, imma go back to sleep. Sigh, sometimes I say weird things at night, watch me get up in the morning and be like wtf 😅

Haha 🤣 sorry to hear that lol, that is so random guess you are the queen of the spiders now 🤭🤣

10 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Looks like you're the queen of the spiders lol, they love you 🤣

• Haha 1

Thank you lol so now I am the spider queen? Lol why do I kinda like that. Oh sigh~ But I am a measly disturbance to the Black Widow 😅🕷️

At least they viciously eat the other bugs 😏

How are you doing today Gem? 😃

3 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Thank you lol so now I am the spider queen? Lol why do I kinda like that. Oh sigh~ But I am a measly disturbance to the Black Widow 😅🕷️

At least they viciously eat the other bugs 😏

How are you doing today Gem? 😃

Haha true, true I'm ok hbu? 

7 minutes ago, Blc said:

Haha true, true I'm ok hbu? 

Yeah me as well I suppose, I’m glad that you are ok ❤️

1 minute ago, Blc said:

Same here ♥️ glad you're OK 

Yeah lol ❤️ I mean just crazy world stuff 😌😙 but imma go to the “beach” and play my uke so that’s fun :) u got any thing ur up to?

2 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Yeah lol ❤️ I mean just crazy world stuff 😌😙 but imma go to the “beach” and play my uke so that’s fun :) u got any thing ur up to?

I feel that 😚 and oh nice enjoy :) not really tbh it's almost evening or is idek anymore haha so I'm probably just going to chill ♥️

1 minute ago, Blc said:

I feel that 😚 and oh nice enjoy :) not really tbh it's almost evening or is idek anymore haha so I'm probably just going to chill ♥️

Ah true! 😅 when it is evening time I usually do some chores and then chill also 😌👍🏽❤️

Edited by Equivalent Ways