This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other

Finding Myself

Equivalent Ways    

2 minutes ago, Blc said:

Indeed! Lol 🤣😚♥️

hehe 🤭🪷

3 minutes ago, Blc said:

So adorable 🤭 you were right, we really do rub off each other, it's so special ☺️♥️

Hah ・:*+.\(( °ω° ))/.:+ 

yeah we do, I did not really expect it 🤔 but it is happening really naturally 😁🥹❤️

2 minutes ago, Blc said:

I also have to warn you, I think I'm falling in love ☺️

Oooooh boi~ 💗

well, such a funny expression 😁 I hope you know how to land 😙~

⚡💠🫂🧬🦋✨

Just now, Equivalent Ways said:

Hah ・:*+.\(( °ω° ))/.:+ 

yeah we do, I did not really expect it 🤔 but it is happening really naturally 😁🥹❤️

Oooooh boi~ 💗

well, such a funny expression 😁 I hope you know how to land 😙~

⚡💠🫂🧬🦋✨

Yeah, it surprised me as well, but I'm glad it could work, I'm having an amazing time, and yep I hope ik where to land too, although tho I think I've already landed and I'm smiling incredibly hard right now (ew happiness) 🤭 I hope this lasts a while we do have good times, so I wouldn't mind if this lasted a while! 😙

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Blc said:

Yeah, it surprised me as well, but I'm glad it could work, I'm having an amazing time, and yep I hope ik where to land too, although tho I think I've already landed and I'm smiling incredibly hard right now (ew happiness) 🤭 I hope this lasts a while we do have good times, so I wouldn't mind if this lasted a while! 😙

Haha❣️Same yo, same 🥹💕 I love that I don’t have to try to hard, ya know?

Haha❣️Same yo, same 🥹💕 I love that I don’t have to try to hard, ya know?

Same, like in previous relationships I've felt like I have to prove myself but here I feel like I have nothing to prove although I'll probably end up thinking that at some point, but might as well enjoy it before my brain starts messing me around! ♥️

2 minutes ago, Blc said:

Same, like in previous relationships I've felt like I have to prove myself but here I feel like I have nothing to prove although I'll probably end up thinking that at some point, but might as well enjoy it before my brain starts messing me around! ♥️

Haha! Be tame, Blc’s brain ;)

i.. i donno, I enjoy chatting with you and I feel like my heart is warm and fuzzy inside, I just am not good at labeling feelings 😕 but it’s a good one I think❣️

I think a good relationship shows you parts of yourself too:)

6 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Haha! Be tame, Blc’s brain ;)

i.. i donno, I enjoy chatting with you and I feel like my heart is warm and fuzzy inside, I just am not good at labeling feelings 😕 but it’s a good one I think❣️

Nah I feel that, when I have feelings to someone, Im scared to tell them how I feel and, I get that warm and fuzzy feeling with you too, its definitely a good one if we both feel it ♥️

• Like 1

Just now, Blc said:

Nah I feel that, when I have feelings to someone, Im scared to tell them how I feel and, I get that warm and fuzzy feeling with you too, its definitely a good one if we both feel it ♥️

Alright, I’ll go with that then ‘:) 

but ya sharing feels that are close to our heart with others, allows the possibility of hurt, that’s why we don’t do it to everyone but it’s also how we learn to trust ppl ❤️🥰

2 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

I think a good relationship shows you parts of yourself too:)

That is very true, I feel like I can show more of myself here with you, the part that I want the world to see, you bring that out and I can be myself with you because, idk there's something I see in you that I want to see in myself, I'm not entirely sure what that is, but yeah you bring out my better half :) 

• Yaaas 1

1 minute ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Alright, I’ll go with that then ‘:) 

but ya sharing feels that are close to our heart with others, allows the possibility of hurt, that’s why we don’t do it to everyone but it’s also how we learn to trust ppl ❤️🥰

Exactly you're becoming metaphorical again, I love it when you do that it is so cute, I'm trying not to get myself too attached because ik what will happen if the worst ever happens, so I'm trying to calm my feelings down just a little bit but still it feels amazing ☺️♥️

7 minutes ago, Blc said:

Exactly you're becoming metaphorical again, I love it when you do that it is so cute, I'm trying not to get myself too attached because ik what will happen if the worst ever happens, so I'm trying to calm my feelings down just a little bit but still it feels amazing ☺️♥️

Aww, relatable. Like ya if we go too bonkers at first it gets kinda crazy, but I am just trying to be calm too 🤭

There is a really funny thing ppl can do when they get married, they can sign papers so if they get divorced they each keep their stuff, sounds nice but it also means you are preparing to divorce 🤣

and thank you (*´ω`*)

11 minutes ago, Blc said:

That is very true, I feel like I can show more of myself here with you, the part that I want the world to see, you bring that out and I can be myself with you because, idk there's something I see in you that I want to see in myself, I'm not entirely sure what that is, but yeah you bring out my better half :) 

Heck ya, let’s gooooo! ⭐💪🏽 I find comfort in something about you.. that I guess I must  desire 🤔😉😙😌

a person should bring out your best! I don’t like it when ppl bring out my worst, you are not like that ❤️

As x

3 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Heck ya, let’s gooooo! ⭐💪🏽 I find comfort in something about you.. that I guess I must  desire 🤔😉😙😌

a person should bring out your best! I don’t like it when ppl bring out my worst, you are not like that ❤️

Neither are you, I want someone who brings out my best and I guess there's something I desire about you too, not sure what tho, but I really love how calm our conversations are, it proves that relationships aren't just about the I love yous and all that, if you love someone and you have a good time with them, and you feel that that person makes you better than I'd say that's a perfect relationship, one where both ends understand the other, even in long distance relationships 😙🙂☺️

5 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Aww, relatable. Like ya if we go too bonkers at first it gets kinda crazy, but I am just trying to be calm too 🤭

There is a really funny thing ppl can do when they get married, they can sign papers so if they get divorced they each keep their stuff, sounds nice but it also means you are preparing to divorce 🤣

and thank you (*´ω`*)

You're welcome, and yeah true lol, I don't plan to get married anytime soon though lol way too young 🤣

4 minutes ago, Blc said:

As x

Neither are you, I want someone who brings out my best and I guess there's something I desire about you too, not sure what tho, but I really love how calm our conversations are, it proves that relationships aren't just about the I love yous and all that, if you love someone and you have a good time with them, and you feel that that person makes you better than I'd say that's a perfect relationship, one where both ends understand the other, even in long distance relationships 😙🙂☺️

You're welcome, and yeah true lol, I don't plan to get married anytime soon though lol way too young 🤣

Thank you sm, yeah if in person or long distance, understanding and care still show through the actions 🤗

omg same lol 💀 

but our talks are not super flamboyant or flashy, they are just kinda chill I guess, idk I like it 😌❤️

And lol, I guess finding decent loving people is kinda rare now 😅

8 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Thank you sm, yeah if in person or long distance, understanding and care still show through the actions 🤗

omg same lol 💀 

but our talks are not super flamboyant or flashy, they are just kinda chill I guess, idk I like it 😌❤️

Yeah, you're welcome, I'm always here for you and yeah, no just I love yous or anything like that, chill, and straightforward I enjoy that about us 🙂♥️

6 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

And lol, I guess finding decent loving people is kinda rare now 😅

And yeah but when you find the  one, you just know it and theyll treat you like your the most vital thing in the world, I still don't understand this the one thing, but it's moments like this when you get hope 😌

13 minutes ago, Blc said:

Yeah, you're welcome, I'm always here for you and yeah, no just I love yous or anything like that, chill, and straightforward I enjoy that about us 🙂♥️

And yeah but when you find the  one, you just know it and theyll treat you like your the most vital thing in the world, I still don't understand this the one thing, but it's moments like this when you get hope 😌

Me too! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

yeah I don’t either, I have hope that I will continue on, idk tbh I don’t think I need some e else to feel complete, cuz I have a lot of internal work I am doing, but yes I think it is the one(s) that stick with you and cherish you❣️

Just now, Blc said:

The  thread title actually makes sense, because I feel like I've  found myself here with you, ☺️♥️

Hahaha! Got me grinnin at my phone rn

i just donno, we aren’t losing ourselves, we are ~finding~ ourselves, together 😍

Hahaha! Got me grinnin at my phone rn

i just donno, we aren’t losing ourselves, we are ~finding~ ourselves, together 😍

Exactly and I love it ugh now you've got me grinning as well  look at what you've done lol 🤭♥️ Idk I just feel really at peace with you, I've never felt this at peace Omg 😅

3 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Me too! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

yeah I don’t either, I have hope that I will continue on, idk tbh I don’t think I need some e else to feel complete, cuz I have a lot of internal work I am doing, but yes I think it is the one(s) that stick with you and cherish you❣️

Yes! I agree, if you can feel complete in yourself you can feel complete with others as well but it's those few special people that as you said, stick with and cherish with you, that is the someone we all deserve ♥️

• Haha 1

Just now, Blc said:

Exactly and I love it ugh now you've got me grinning as well  look at what you've done lol 🤭♥️ Idk I just feel really at peace with you, I've never felt this at peace Omg 😅

Yes! I agree, if you can feel complete in yourself you can feel complete with others as well but it's those few special people that as you said, stick with and cherish with you, that is the someone we all deserve ♥️

Omg you-

you are a wise wonderful one. We all do deserve that tbh and it’s like, someone can help teach us how to love, but also, how are you supposed to wholeheartedly love someone when you don’t fully love yourself 🤔 but it’s all a process really.

haha! Looks like my job well done 😂❤️‍🔥☮️
soak it up Gem ❤️