This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other

Finding Myself

Equivalent Ways Β  Β 

Just now, Equivalent Ways said:

HAHAHA, bruh I’m just riding in the car and my face is just (ΰΉ‘>β—‘<ΰΉ‘) kinda lol

okok fine (^-^) see I can be serious (pfft)Β 

Haha you're so funny ☺️

1 minute ago, Blc said:

Haha you're so funny ☺️

Lol thanks, guess I can’t avoid it, but the question is, will you accept my compliments~? πŸ™ƒβ€οΈ

7 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Lol thanks, guess I can’t avoid it, but the question is, will you accept my compliments~? πŸ™ƒβ€οΈ

Ofc I will, if you'll accept mine β™₯οΈπŸ™‚

3 minutes ago, Blc said:

Ofc I will, if you'll accept mine β™₯οΈπŸ™‚

Sigh, alright, I accept that challenge πŸ˜‚

I find your personality is a refreshing mix of charm and endearing warmth. You are very dashing and cute πŸ₯°Β 

HA take that!~

Game on lol, I love how we both rub off each other, your charm and your humour makes me laugh and smile on a very bad day, you're also cute and me feel like myself around you, and your metaphors truly define who you are as a person, a caring, caring person who comes up with the strangest yet funniest of metaphors, and I love that about you β™₯️

Just now, Blc said:

Game on lol, I love how we both rub off each other, your charm and your humour makes me laugh and smile on a very bad day, you're also cute and me feel like myself around you, and your metaphors truly define who you are as a person, a caring, caring person who comes up with the strangest yet funniest of metaphors, and I love that about you β™₯️

Sheesh, your tough competition πŸ˜…

I love that I can have a relaxing and chill time lingering with joy and simple things, that end up having a big (positive) impact. You understand, and are kind, and caring, things I find that incredibly valuable in you.

hmm, it’s like sitting by a pond and we don’t have to worry about the bugs or cold cuz we have eachother to help keep warm 🌸❀️

25 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Sheesh, your tough competition πŸ˜…

I love that I can have a relaxing and chill time lingering with joy and simple things, that end up having a big (positive) impact. You understand, and are kind, and caring, things I find that incredibly valuable in you.

hmm, it’s like sitting by a pond and we don’t have to worry about the bugs or cold cuz we have eachother to help keep warm 🌸❀️

Awww I feel the same way, for all of it, I guess even though its really silly, I guess we met at just the right time, I guess I've kinda found the person who is right for me, even if it's across the pond we still have a good time and this has happened so naturally that it feels right, I say it a lot but this actually feels right, two ships passing in the fog have found each other, and while different, are sort of the same β™₯️

Idek your name or what you look like but I still really like you idk what it is. But there's just something about you that I find myself wanting to be with you and get to know you more β™₯️

5 minutes ago, Blc said:

Awww I feel the same way, for all of it, I guess even though its really silly, I guess we met at just the right time, I guess I've kinda found the person who is right for me, even if it's across the pond we still have a good time and this has happened so naturally that it feels right, I say it a lot but this actually feels right, two ships passing in the fog have found each other, and while different, are sort of the same β™₯️

Sigh, you couldn’t be more right 😌 we met at the perfect time and are finding eachother and ourselves where we are at πŸ₯Ή and it should/does feel right, like a dang miracle! Also, good metaphor my boi, I wonder how we could include lighthouses and fog horns πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜œ

and yes, different but we are together that way yes ❀️

3 minutes ago, Blc said:

Idek your name or what you look like but I still really like you idk what it is. But there's just something about you that I find myself wanting to be with you and get to know you more β™₯️

SAME yo, I bet you would like my name if you knew it tho, and vice versa, ;) idk and I thought I was poetical but dang yo😍❣️But ya I feel ya, and I get kinda sad at times, but am also so grateful that we can talk despite the distance πŸ₯°πŸ’ž

5 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Sigh, you couldn’t be more right 😌 we met at the perfect time and are finding eachother and ourselves where we are at πŸ₯Ή and it should/does feel right, like a dang miracle! Also, good metaphor my boi, I wonder how we could include lighthouses and fog horns πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜œ

and yes, different but we are together that way yes ❀️

Exactly, well guess who I'm getting my metaphors from? πŸ˜‰And yes our relationship is so poetical but tragic because we can't see each other it's really like a Shakespearean play except I hope that this play ends happily πŸ˜… you probably wouldn't like my name lol mine is ugly lol πŸ˜…Coincidentally my full name is also my display name on here and no it isn't bacon, lettecue and cheese like some people think haha 🀣but I'm sure I would, lol I bet its as wonderful as you are 😚β™₯️

Actually I saw one of your older posts, your name is Samantha right? Yeah I do love that name, idk if I can say it here but I'm Brandon funny thing is theres a character in a story I'm writing called Samantha and she's the villain hope you don't mind being a villain! lol β™₯️

11 minutes ago, Blc said:

Exactly, well guess who I'm getting my metaphors from? πŸ˜‰And yes our relationship is so poetical but tragic because we can't see each other it's really like a Shakespearean play except I hope that this play ends happily πŸ˜… you probably wouldn't like my name lol mine is ugly lol πŸ˜…Coincidentally my full name is also my display name on here and no it isn't bacon, lettecue and cheese like some people think haha 🀣but I'm sure I would, lol I bet its as wonderful as you are 😚β™₯️

Haha! If our love is tragedy then why are you my remedy? 🎢 a quote from a song 🀭 dang I would not have guessed that! Was wondering how β€˜Blc’ came to be haha! But now I am really curious lol, cuz I think if I like the person then I like the name(?) mine is ~kinda~ exotic, Idk how much more I can say~
Β 

wait, your name is Brandon (Sam.exe has stopped working😡❀️) before you get too ahead of yourself, since my name is exotic I go by β€˜Sam’ a more well known name on here, but I still like the name quite a bit idk why πŸ˜…πŸ€­

4 minutes ago, Blc said:

Actually I saw one of your older posts, your name is Samantha right? Yeah I do love that name, idk if I can say it here but I'm Brandon funny thing is theres a character in a story I'm writing called Samantha and she's the villain hope you don't mind being a villain! lol β™₯️

I will document that info in my archives lol πŸ˜‚ Β omg your writing a story???? And na I don’t lolπŸ–€

3 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Haha! If our love is tragedy then why are you my remedy? 🎢 a quote from a song 🀭 dang I would not have guessed that! Was wondering how β€˜Blc’ came to be haha! But now I am really curious lol, cuz I think if I like the person then I like the name(?) mine is ~kinda~ exotic, Idk how much more I can say~
Β 

wait, your name is Brandon (Sam.exe has stopped working😡❀️) before you get too ahead of yourself, since my name is exotic I go by β€˜Sam’ a more well known name on here, but I still like the name quite a bit idk why πŸ˜…πŸ€­

It rhymes lol and nah I wouldn't say its exotic it's a nice name honestly lol but I'll ok ill drill that nugget of wisdom into my head haha 🀭β™₯️

Β 

3 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

I will document that info in my archives lol πŸ˜‚ Β omg your writing a story???? And na I don’t lolπŸ–€

And yes, it's on wattpad and am currently redrafting it on a website called archive of our own, it's not fun, but hey people love it so... *shrugs* and ok good lol thankfully the character is completely different then you lol, you're not evil 🀣β™₯️

And ik I always tell u to stop calling yourself guilt, but I actually have no clue if you would even like what Kona human I looked like :/ I look pretty weirdΒ 

5 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Yes I am! Its a nightmare to right but people love it so.... *shrugs and ok good lol 🀣thankfully the character is completely different from you haha you're definitely not evil 🀭β™₯️

Β 

7 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Β 

I liked it! It rhymed and I wouldn't say its exotic it's a lovely name but OK I'll drill that little nugget of wisdom into my brain let me just get my drill lol🀣β™₯️

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Equivalent Ways said:

And ik I always tell u to stop calling yourself guilt, but I actually have no clue if you would even like what Kona human I looked like :/ I look pretty weirdΒ 

I doubt it, I look weird myself, we can be weird together! And you know what? If you're weird weird just got turned into perfection, ew sorry that was cringe haha 🀭β™₯️

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Blc said:

I doubt it, I look weird myself, we can be weird together! And you know what? If you're weird weird just got turned into perfection, ew sorry that was cringe haha 🀭β™₯️

Ahh cringe in such a beautiful way~
hey man, your mad skills be popular with the people πŸ˜‚ and here, I am brewing up a thought in my head πŸ˜‰ so give me a min❀️

Oh lol I meant Samantha is not my real name, my real name is more exotic, and ya Samantha is not an exotic name XD I appreciate the honesty tho!! And I also like the name sam :)

Aah and I am so excited for when you get up/see these messages again 😌 I (already said lol) like talking to you <3

Oh my gosh and I do not mean to be spamming πŸ˜… it’s just that I am still awake and your sleeping but I crave to talk sometimes sorry!πŸ˜… but I was just thinking back to how you write stories πŸ€” writing is indeed hard, and I have also made comics in the past which is similar so I understand, but go Brandon❣️ 

13 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Oh lol I meant Samantha is not my real name, my real name is more exotic, and ya Samantha is not an exotic name XD I appreciate the honesty tho!! And I also like the name sam :)

Oooh mysterious eh? I like that πŸ˜‰im sure ill like you're actual name. When I hear it lol 🀣🀭

Β 

Aah and I am so excited for when you get up/see these messages again 😌 I (already said lol) like talking to you <3

I like talking to you too! There's something about our conversations that that just make me excited for the next day and idk why, β™₯️

Β 

Oh my gosh and I do not mean to be spamming πŸ˜… it’s just that I am still awake and your sleeping but I crave to talk sometimes sorry!πŸ˜… but I was just thinking back to how you write stories πŸ€” writing is indeed hard, and I have also made comics in the past which is similar so I understand, but go Brandon❣️ 

Oh you've made comics? I'd love to see them one day! And it's ok lol I don't blame you 🀣β™₯️

2 hours ago, Blc said:

Oooh mysterious eh? I like that πŸ˜‰im sure ill like you're actual name. When I hear it lol 🀣🀭

I like talking to you too! There's something about our conversations that that just make me excited for the next day and idk why, β™₯️

Oh you've made comics? I'd love to see them one day! And it's ok lol I don't blame you 🀣β™₯️

Ahaha! Thank you~Β 

nah same tho, and it just makes me feel good!!❀️
and thanks! They are r e a l l y silly tho, not only is the art crazy but I always named them really weird too, and don’t even get me started on the content πŸ‘»β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‚β€οΈ

You are so sweet Brandon, and just fyi, I am thinking of you, I am just talking to the moon, in hopes you are on the other side πŸ₯ΉπŸ˜”β€οΈπŸŽΆ