This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other

Finding Myself

Equivalent Ways Β  Β 

16 minutes ago, Blc said:

πŸ˜‚β™₯️

πŸ₯Ήβ€οΈ

1 minute ago, Blc said:

😚β™₯️

😘πŸ₯°

(idek what to say so I just shower with affection πŸ’‹)Β 

31 minutes ago, Blc said:

I get that I'm like that too πŸ˜˜πŸ’˜

Lol, a perfect match Β πŸ˜ŠπŸ€­πŸ’–

Hey lol, today has been busy for me πŸ˜… cuz it’s like afternoon rn lolΒ 

you found the one? The one what? Cuz that’s how I felt at the library just now (I found the book I wanted lol 🀭)Β 

8 minutes ago, Blc said:

I mean the one I've been looking for as in relationship wise sorry probably sounds really silly 🀭

Haha~ Its ok :) I get it, and I hope you are very peaceful and joyful with yourself πŸ˜πŸ€—β€οΈ

If you want, lets keep talking tho, cuz I enjoy how I find myself here on each of our self-discovery journeys :D πŸ˜…

Oh hey lol, whenever I watch a British show now I think if you and that is prob so cringe to categorize you by your continent but like, I have just never left the US and idk lol but I am thinking of you πŸ˜…πŸ€­β€οΈ

6 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Oh hey lol, whenever I watch a British show now I think if you and that is prob so cringe to categorize you by your continent but like, I have just never left the US and idk lol but I am thinking of you πŸ˜…πŸ€­β€οΈ

Awww if you ever find yourself in the UK let me know and maybe we can plan something 🀭β™₯️

4 hours ago, Blc said:

Awww if you ever find yourself in the UK let me know and maybe we can plan something 🀭β™₯️

BAHAHA, hey I like that attitude tho πŸ˜‹~❀️ (I’m just laughing cuz it’s one of those things that seems impossible but hey, you never know~)

1 minute ago, Equivalent Ways said:

BAHAHA, hey I like that attitude tho πŸ˜‹~❀️ (I’m just laughing cuz it’s one of those things that seems impossible but hey, you never know~)

True, or I might end up coming to America who knows? β™₯️

1 minute ago, Blc said:

True, or I might end up coming to America who knows? β™₯️

Oh gosh πŸ˜…πŸ€­πŸŒŽπŸŒ ⭐️ 

idk yo life has the weirdest twists and turns so I can’t predict the future lol

Just now, Equivalent Ways said:

Oh gosh πŸ˜…πŸ€­πŸŒŽπŸŒβ­οΈΒ 

idk yo life has the weirdest twists and turns so I can’t predict the future lol

Neither can I lol, but I've always wanted to go America and now I have a reason to lol 🀭

1 minute ago, Blc said:

Neither can I lol, but I've always wanted to go America and now I have a reason to lol 🀭

Yeah? Idk sometimes I don’t wanna leave the house XD annnnnnd I may also have a disliking of riding airplanes and especially over water Κ•β€’Μ«Ν‘β€’Κ•β€’Μ«Ν‘β€’Κ”β€’Μ«Ν‘β€’Κ”β€’Μ«Ν‘β€’Κ•β€’Μ«Ν‘β€’Κ”β€’Μ«Ν‘β€’Κ•β€’Μ«Ν‘β€’Κ•β€’Μ«Ν‘β€’Κ”β€’Μ«Ν‘β€’Κ”β€’Μ«Ν‘β€’Κ•β€’Μ«Ν‘β€’Κ”β€’Μ«Ν‘β€’Κ”

1 minute ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Yeah? Idk sometimes I don’t wanna leave the house XD annnnnnd I may also have a disliking of riding airplanes and especially over water Κ•β€’Μ«Ν‘β€’Κ•β€’Μ«Ν‘β€’Κ”β€’Μ«Ν‘β€’Κ”β€’Μ«Ν‘β€’Κ•β€’Μ«Ν‘β€’Κ”β€’Μ«Ν‘β€’Κ•β€’Μ«Ν‘β€’Κ•β€’Μ«Ν‘β€’Κ”β€’Μ«Ν‘β€’Κ”β€’Μ«Ν‘β€’Κ•β€’Μ«Ν‘β€’Κ”β€’Μ«Ν‘β€’Κ”

Me neither i don't blame you, and I can't say much I've never been on an aeroplane πŸ˜‚

Edited by Blc

Just now, Blc said:

Me neither i don't blame you, and I can't say much I've never been on an aeroplane πŸ˜‚

Ooh you never have?? I have maybe… *im counting on my fingers rn lol*… 6? Times idk but mostly when I was young to visit others on the other side of the country.. last time I rode one was 2 years ago :P

Ooh you never have?? I have maybe… *im counting on my fingers rn lol*… 6? Times idk but mostly when I was young to visit others on the other side of the country.. last time I rode one was 2 years ago :P

Yeah, I want to though I just need an excuse to go somewhere haha πŸ˜‚

Just now, Blc said:

Yeah, I want to though I just need an excuse to go somewhere haha πŸ˜‚

Ah you want to try? It’s pretty fun tbh if you don’t think about what’s actually happening πŸ˜… and the airport is also a fun experience, imo.Β 

Ah you want to try? It’s pretty fun tbh if you don’t think about what’s actually happening πŸ˜… and the airport is also a fun experience, imo.Β 

Yeah I've heard, I've heard it can be crap sometimes too Is that true? Haha I've asked but I'm always told no without any reason and it frustrates me because I want to go see the world sounds crazy but yeah πŸ˜‚

1 minute ago, Blc said:

Yeah I've heard, I've heard it can be crap sometimes too Is that true? Haha I've asked but I'm always told no without any reason and it frustrates me because I want to go see the world sounds crazy but yeah πŸ˜‚

Haha, Blc honey, of cource it can be crap sometimes πŸ˜‚ because of your doing or the flying ppl, it also depends on how far you are going, the most I have been on a plane was like 5 and a half hours :/

and that’s sweet tho πŸ’— I get it 🀭 

Haha, Blc honey, of cource it can be crap sometimes πŸ˜‚ because of your doing or the flying ppl, it also depends on how far you are going, the most I have been on a plane was like 5 and a half hours :/

and that’s sweet tho πŸ’— I get it 🀭 

You're so cute ik I keep saying it but you are, I feel so comfortable when I'm with you idk why but I just feel so comfortable 🀭β™₯️