This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other, Self-Harm

You can do this!

Huxley    

Hi folks welcome back to where i talk about my problems! but now we don't want to hear my problems we want to hear YOUR problems. When you see this you have two options write a positive message, or share a problem you have this is a great place to just let go of your problems and get motivated! :) OK-DODIE now have fun!!

@_Kai_  @Kayls523  @AceOfSpades  @Emberfrost12  @peanutbutterstruggles  @-Marra-  @Gwendolyn Rose  @-Piper @TinyDinos @sflowergirl  @CoconutCultist

Edited by Huxley
  • Like 1
  • Hug 4

6 minutes ago, Huxley said:

Hi folks welcome back to where i talk about my problems! but now we don't want to hear my problems we want to hear YOUR problems. When you see this you have two options write a positive message, or share a problem you have this is a great place to just let go of your problems and get motivated! :) OK-DODIE now have fun!!

@_Kai_  @Kayls523  @AceOfSpades  @Emberfrost12  @peanutbutterstruggles  @-Marra-  @Gwendolyn Rose  @-Piper @TinyDinos @sflowergirl

Hmmmmm, a problem I'm currently struggling with is that I have MAJOR trust issues but with some people I get attached too easily (They are confusing if u have both at the same time like do I trust them? Yes? No? Do I wanna be with them forever? Yes? No? Yes?) 

A positive message I wanted to share was just don't give up hope in the future, it'll get & be better eventually ^^ happy never give up GIF

• Hug 3

10 minutes ago, _Kai_ said:

Hmmmmm, a problem I'm currently struggling with is that I have MAJOR trust issues but with some people I get attached too easily (They are confusing if u have both at the same time like do I trust them? Yes? No? Do I wanna be with them forever? Yes? No? Yes?) 

A positive message I wanted to share was just don't give up hope in the future, it'll get & be better eventually ^^ happy never give up GIF

Yea i get that sometimes where you don't trust the person but you really really like them. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Huxley said:

@_Kai_  @Kayls523  @AceOfSpades  @Emberfrost12  @peanutbutterstruggles  @-Marra-  @Gwendolyn Rose  @-Piper @TinyDinos @sflowergirl  @CoconutCultist

Ig the thing that I'm struggling with is the possibility of having DID - one of my alters hates me so whoopee we can't afford to switch. I've been struggling with randomly deciding I can't do stuff and so, I'm not doing terribly well in school. Also, the prospect that I've been groomed (when I was eleven) is not doing me any favors......

• Hug 4

hey @Huxley thanks for tagging me :) i haven't been very active on DTL since my phone broke but i'll make sure to come back here in a while!

• Like 1

I think this is a great idea @Huxley! I guess what I've been struggling with right now is depression/suicide/self-harm/telling my family I've been doing self-harm and learning not to use my mask personalities. And trying to make myself start running in preparation for the upcoming track season. 

• Hug 1

3 hours ago, Huxley said:

I'm currently figuring out how to discreetly change my hair without cutting it to make it seem shorter at school. I'm also trying to buy a binder without my parents knowing.

• Hug 1

3 hours ago, Huxley said:

Something ive been struggling with is loneliness. I dont have many friends, and im really bad at being social. I also dont really trust myself with people because everytime i make friends they eventually get bored with me.

Ice Cream Good Work GIF by Chibird

• Hug 4

1 hour ago, AceOfSpades said:

I think this is a great idea @Huxley! I guess what I've been struggling with right now is depression/suicide/self-harm/telling my family I've been doing self-harm and learning not to use my mask personalities. And trying to make myself start running in preparation for the upcoming track season. 

Wow that's tough i wish i could help you i mean i could try. You know if you don't feel comfortable telling your parents you could write it down or type it out i know that helps me. I am currently in track right now (GO FALCONS!) and the one thing they keep telling us is practice practice PRACTICE. I wish we were irl so i could give you a hug (air hug) but you'll hang in there if you ever need anything of need a buddy we are here i am here!  :)

1 hour ago, CoconutCultist said:

I'm currently figuring out how to discreetly change my hair without cutting it to make it seem shorter at school. I'm also trying to buy a binder without my parents knowing.

Good luck!

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other

Click this notice to reveal the content.
4 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Ig the thing that I'm struggling with is the possibility of having DID - one of my alters hates me so whoopee we can't afford to switch. I've been struggling with randomly deciding I can't do stuff and so, I'm not doing terribly well in school. Also, the prospect that I've been groomed (when I was eleven) is not doing me any favors......

Aghghghghgh guess who just got mad at a 'friend' for insensitive jokes?????????????????????????????????????? ME!!!!!!!!!! (I guess I finally got rid of them after this....)

Ah...ha....ah

I hate this so much. 

It is fair for me to be sensitive about pedophilia and sex jokes, all things considered....right???

Edited by Emberfrost12

5 hours ago, _Kai_ said:

You sound very self-aware of some of the things you struggle with, but I so agree that the future is hopeful and I enjoy seeing that picture of encouragement!I Love You GIF

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

5 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Hi, this is Catsup, one of the support mentors.  It sounds like you are going through a lot so I hope you don't mind I reached out to you on confidential support!

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

4 hours ago, AceOfSpades said:

Running for track sounds awesome! :) I sent a message in Confidential Support just to check in with you about the other stuff.

Staff-Account.png

I’m struggling with my eating and not being happy in my body. I’m struggling with su-icidal thoughts and not being good enough 

• Ditch the Label Staff
43 minutes ago, _Leila_ said:

I’m struggling with my eating and not being happy in my body. I’m struggling with su-icidal thoughts and not being good enough 

Hey @_Leila_ if you haven't already - can you head over to confidential support? 

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm

1 hour ago, Kayls523 said:

I didnt know weather or not to say this on here because i know someone here from school, but another things ive been struggling with has been SH. Ive been clean for over a month but with the stress from school, my parents, my grades, and my friends ive been starting to relapse. Im trying not to, because i know its not good for me and i hate the scars it leaves. but im not suicidal, the SH just makes me feel better. 

Heyy @Kayls523, I am sorry to hear this, I was wondering if you'd like to head over to confidential support in top bar and start a conversation, it sounds like something which I can support you better one to one, does this sound like something you'd prefer?

Staff-Account.png

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm

12 minutes ago, Luie said:

Heyy @Kayls523, I am sorry to hear this, I was wondering if you'd like to head over to confidential support in top bar and start a conversation, it sounds like something which I can support you better one to one, does this sound like something you'd prefer?

Sure

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2023 at 12:02 PM, Kayls523 said:

Something ive been struggling with is loneliness. I dont have many friends, and im really bad at being social. I also dont really trust myself with people because everytime i make friends they eventually get bored with me.

Ice Cream Good Work GIF by Chibird

I find that relatable, how do people even interact with each other, I find it very hard in rl? Also, I understand, and it is annoying when I just meet people and it is like a sudden gush and whirlwind friendship then they are board with me -__-

• Digital Mentor
10 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

I find that relatable, how do people even interact with each other, I find it very hard in rl? Also, I understand, and it is annoying when I just meet people and it is like a sudden gush and whirlwind friendship then they are board with me -__-

Heyy @Equivalent Ways, you mean you find it difficult to interact with people in rl after or before the pandemic? Also, you think people get bored of you even though you feel a connection from them?

Staff-Account.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hiii I am so sorry I took a break for a while for my mental health it been really down because of my disease that I have :( but if anyone has ANY problems or they want support I am HERE!

On 2/26/2023 at 4:39 AM, Luie said:

Heyy @Equivalent Ways, you mean you find it difficult to interact with people in rl after or before the pandemic? Also, you think people get bored of you even though you feel a connection from them?

Hi Luie, don't mind my tardiness haha... before and after the pandemic and just all around i find it a bit weird and difficult to interact with other humans. Even though I feel a connection to someone it can be hard to detect at time if it is reciprocal, not one-sided love :/

2 hours ago, sflowergirl said:

Hiii I am so sorry I took a break for a while for my mental health it been really down because of my disease that I have :( but if anyone has ANY problems or they want support I am HERE!

Heya, sorry to hear that.. i have been needing to take a lot of breaks too lately. Right now I an very sick and it sucks.😓

Hey but lets support one another ya :D

Edited by Equivalent Ways