Hi, y’all!

PJ_It_Ivy    

Hi!

My name is PJ, It, or Ivy (please ask which one to use)

I come from America (sadly)

I use any and all pronouns (even neos!) except she/her (too much

Spoiler

dysphoria

)

I love singing, doing digital art, making bracelets, colouring, etc.

I use British English when I write cause it’s more aesthetically pleasing to me and I just enjoy the British English language

I also sometimes write in Ender (The language of the Enderman) and will always link a translator/translation at the end of my post

I have a cat named Wendy Darling (from Peter Pan)

I joined cause I am in need of support and I hope to have my mental state improved by the safe space!

That’s about it!

DM me if you wanna talk or have any questions! ^^

Love you guys! /pl

Please take care of yourselves and stay safe! ^^

• Digital Mentor
13 hours ago, PJ_It_Ivy said:

Hi!

Reveal hidden contents

)

I use British English when I write cause it’s more aesthetically pleasing to me and I just enjoy the British English language

I also sometimes write in Ender (The language of the Enderman) and will always link a translator/translation at the end of my post

I joined cause I am in need of support and I hope to have my mental state improved by the safe space!

That’s about it!

Love you guys! /pl

Hi there, I'm Aurora, I'm one of the support mentors here at Ditch the Label and I give advice and support to those, who reach out to us. Welcome to the Community 🙂. It's lovely to have you here. Thanks for your introduction and telling us a bit more about yourself. This is a safe space and I'm sure everyone will make you feel very welcome here. 

You mentioned that you are in need of support. Would you like to tell me a bit more about what it is you would like support with? 

Staff-Account.png

37 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Hi there, I'm Aurora, I'm one of the support mentors here at Ditch the Label and I give advice and support to those, who reach out to us. Welcome to the Community 🙂. It's lovely to have you here. Thanks for your introduction and telling us a bit more about yourself. This is a safe space and I'm sure everyone will make you feel very welcome here. 

You mentioned that you are in need of support. Would you like to tell me a bit more about what it is you would like support with? 

Just support in my life

My mom and stepdad aren’t as supportive as I need and so I’m turning to a bunch of strangers, lmao

• Digital Mentor
55 minutes ago, PJ_It_Ivy said:

Just support in my life

My mom and stepdad aren’t as supportive as I need and so I’m turning to a bunch of strangers, lmao

I'm sorry to hear they are not as supportive as you would like. I find it's sometimes it's easier to talk to people we don't know. What do you think?

Is there anything in particular you're struggling with at the moment? 

Staff-Account.png

On 9/12/2022 at 11:07 PM, PJ_It_Ivy said:

Hi!

Reveal hidden contents

dysphoria

)

That’s about it!

Love you guys! /pl

Heyyy welcome I'm leila lovely to meet you how are you x