A User    

Hi there!

I'm actually not new to forums as a whole (I'm in like 3 other invision forums) but hey, a newcomer in need is a newcomer indeed!

Yall can call me A User or Mars or honestly go wild idk

I'm multifandom and extremely interested in animation and cartoons (right now I'm super hyperfixated on wander over yonder and the ghost and molly mcgee) mostly Disney stuffs but I have a few CN enjoyments and other stuff

I'm also on Trevorspace, AVEN, and Arocalypse so if u see me around, say hi! (I go by the same username, holy shit there's there's lot of places where no one thinks to take my username)

I actually came here from TS because someone made a topic about this forum and tbh it already looks less corrupt than TS and it has tags like tumblr so I call this an absolute win

Anyway, hi.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Harper said:

Welcome to our Community! :)

Thanks!

18 hours ago, A User said:

I'm also on Trevorspace, AVEN, and Arocalypse so if u see me around, say hi! (I go by the same username, holy shit there's there's lot of places where no one thinks to take my username)

ayy i talked to you on arocalypse! whats up man

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sevan said:

ayy i talked to you on arocalypse! whats up man

Ayyyyyy good to see u too!!!

Nothing much, I got school rn so I'll be off soon, you?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, A User said:

Nothing much, I got school rn so I'll be off soon, you?

its evening for me so im about to mimir. have a good 8 hours at school though

• Like 1

21 hours ago, A User said:

Hi there!

I'm actually not new to forums as a whole (I'm in like 3 other invision forums) but hey, a newcomer in need is a newcomer indeed!

I'm multifandom and extremely interested in animation and cartoons (right now I'm super hyperfixated on wander over yonder and the ghost and molly mcgee) mostly Disney stuffs but I have a few CN enjoyments and other stuff

I actually came here from TS because someone made a topic about this forum and tbh it already looks less corrupt than TS and it has tags like tumblr so I call this an absolute win

Anyway, hi.

Sup! I'm Alex and I think I saw you on ts before lolz. Anyways nice to meet you mars:)

• Like 1

On 11/8/2022 at 5:05 PM, A User said:

Hi there!

Anyway, hi.

I’m on Trevor space too lovely to meet you :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

I’m on Trevor space too lovely to meet you :)

Nice to see u too!

Just now, Leilaaaa said:

My username is Leilaaaa :) and that’s kind of you :)

Thanks!

I haven't seen u on ts but I'll say hi if I do :))

Just now, A User said:

Thanks!

I haven't seen u on ts but I'll say hi if I do :))

I posted in the mental health bit :)! I probably willl use that tbh.

Just now, Leilaaaa said:

I posted in the mental health bit :)! I probably willl use that tbh.

I tend not to be around the mental health part (it's a bit depressing imo) but I'm just about everywhere else!

Occasional discodeb appearance to be funny, general chat, memes n games, tech support, all of it!

Just now, A User said:

I tend not to be around the mental health part (it's a bit depressing imo) but I'm just about everywhere else!

Occasional discodeb appearance to be funny, general chat, memes n games, tech support, all of it!

I did post in the all about me of what I look like omg I look horrendous lmao 😂 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

I did post in the all about me of what I look like omg I look horrendous lmao 😂 

I think I saw that but I don't tend to click on pictures of ppl idk

5 minutes ago, A User said:

I think I saw that but I don't tend to click on pictures of ppl idk

🤷‍♀️ oops ok 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

🤷‍♀️ oops ok 

It's just a personal preference thing

Quality shitposts > accessing the looks of people who say they're ugly when no ones ugly and we're all equal

Just now, A User said:

It's just a personal preference thing

Quality shitposts > accessing the looks of people who say they're ugly when no ones ugly and we're all equal

I’m very ugly lol 😂 

• Like 1

Just now, Leilaaaa said:

I’m very ugly lol 😂 

No ur not XD

Not arguable 

Just now, BubbleGumm1 said:

i am very wired and ugly

No one is ugly, like I've been saying

Also what's wired mean, like a robot? That don't sound too bad. Being a robot sounds fun sometimes