Will I ever Find love again?

TheOriginalAxel Β  Β 

Hey y'all, I am writing this because I keep questioning whether or not I will ever find love again and it is really making me doubt myself. please help me

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Elated Homoromantic said:

Hey y'all, I am writing this because I keep questioning whether or not I will ever find love again and it is really making me doubt myself. please help me

Hey there,

I'm wondering, where do you think these feelings have come from? Have you felt like this before?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2022 at 10:29 PM, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I'm wondering, where do you think these feelings have come from? Have you felt like this before?

I have never felt like this before and I don't know where the feelings came from but I no longer have any of these feelings.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Taken Elated Homoromantic said:

I have never felt like this before and I don't know where the feelings came from but I no longer have any of these feelings.

That's good to hear. For other people who might be having similar feelings, what advice would you give them to get through it?

I would say, never doubt yourself, just because others may view you as ugly, you are actually beautiful in your own unique way and you will eventually find love again like I did.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Taken Elated Homoromantic said:

I would say, never doubt yourself, just because others may view you as ugly, you are actually beautiful in your own unique way and you will eventually find love again like I did.

Great advice - thanks for sharing :)Β 

• Pride 1