I'm trying very hard not to think about the fact, that people are going to read this

Molocha    

Sorry about the the title, but writing hi, hello or anything like that seems boring and repetitive and i'm also being honest here so...

Hi! 

As you can guess, my username have nothing to do with my actual name. I'm 24 years old with selective mutism, social anxiety and anxiety in general. 
I also strugle with low self-esteem, trust- and abandonment issues and depression.

Because of these (and the years of constant bullying that caused most of them), i have a very hard time socializing in any form, which i'm tired of and want to change amongst many other things. 

I've already got a vague plan of what i want to change and how to do it and also took steps towards the first course of action, which is ease my general anxiety. Actually i found this site during my research on that and thought - 'Ah! Why not?' - so here i am. 

Nice to meet you!

• Hug 1

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey @Molocha Welcome to our community and we're glad you found us!!! :) Thanks so much for sharing as this can be a really hard thing to do. I love the step by step approach as it breaks things down so you're not dealing with the entire issue all at once, but the end goal is still there. How do you feel now that you have taken this step? 

Staff-Account.png

On 5/29/2021 at 12:14 PM, Blondie said:

Hey @Molocha Welcome to our community and we're glad you found us!!! :) Thanks so much for sharing as this can be a really hard thing to do. I love the step by step approach as it breaks things down so you're not dealing with the entire issue all at once, but the end goal is still there. How do you feel now that you have taken this step? 

Thanks! 🙂 To be honest, sharing something for the first time in a new community is a lot easier for me than doing it a second or a third time. Even answering to someone makes me extremly nervous and feeling awkward.  Taking this step makes me feel very nervous and scared, but also a bit excited.

Edited by Molocha

Hey @Molocha

I'm glad that you found sharing to be easy :). You've taken a big step and I'm proud of you. It seems like you really want to help yourself which is so important for getting onto the right path. Would you like to tell me about your plan and what it involves? I'd love to hear about it! Btw, I have some tips I could share with you for your anxiety. Would you like me to send them over so you can see what you think? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e