This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Trauma, Sexual Assault & Rape, Suicide, Hate, Mental Illness, Death

What do you wish the person who bullied you knew?

jake Β  Β 

I wish they knew my mind hurt me enough, and I couldn't afford their words too.

I wish she knew that I was dealing with home issues & that she worsened my trichotillomania, I also wish she knew I was very emotional at that time & I would believe anything bad/hurtful I was told

Β 

Edited by _Kai_

• 3 weeks later...

i wish they all knew there bullying me because of there own problems they cant accept so they took it out onΒ  me

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Sexual Assault & Rape, Suicide

Click this notice to reveal the content.

i wish they knew that when i heard them make a 'joke' about being nice because his other buddy could be suicidal, that i was thinking 'why couldn't he think that for me.

i also wish they knew that rape 'jokes' aren't funny because almost everyone in my friend group has been violated in some way, one friend their own brother

i finally wish that they knew that i read to escape everything and that they making fun of my reading and what i read just made it so that i couldn't even escape for a while, that they made my world collapse

one day i hope that they know that they almost killed the person who is a bestselling author that cured cancer

• Digital Mentor
This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Sexual Assault & Rape, Suicide

11 hours ago, vega said:

i wish they knew that when i heard them make a 'joke' about being nice because his other buddy could be suicidal, that i was thinking 'why couldn't he think that for me.

i also wish they knew that rape 'jokes' aren't funny because almost everyone in my friend group has been violated in some way, one friend their own brother

i finally wish that they knew that i read to escape everything and that they making fun of my reading and what i read just made it so that i couldn't even escape for a while, that they made my world collapse

one day i hope that they know that they almost killed the person who is a bestselling author that cured cancer

Thank you so much for opening up about this. I know it can be difficult to talk about. I have sent you a message in confidential support to check in with you

Staff-Account.png

• 1 month later...

I wish they knew the way I though about things, and how the way they treated me made me change my view of the world. I want them to know how it feels to be terrified and hurt and absolutely furious all at the same time. I think if they could see what my thoughts and the way I see people, they wouldn't do that.Β 

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death, Trauma

I wish they knew that no matter what they said I already heard 20x worse at home. I wish they knew that I’d never make more friends. I wish they knew that being a know-it-all was the only way to make my family proud. I wish they knew that my parents ultimately divorced. I wish they knew that I already knew they didn’t want me because even my mom said she didn’t want me. I wish they knew I’d always be the youngest kid in class and that 8 years later I still can’t talk to kids my age without having anxiety attacks. I wish they knew I couldn’t β€œrun home and tell my daddy” because he wouldn’t show up anyways. I wish they knew that I’d remember every single thing they said, and how none of the teachers took me seriously. I wish they knew how empty I feel. How often I can’t even manage to drag myself out of bed because I don’t think I’m worth the oxygen I’m breathing. I wish they knew I tried to commit multiple times.

Β 

but most of all, I wish they knew, the bullying didn’t stop when I hid in the bathroom to cry, when I went home after school or tried to sleep. All it did was force me to be alone with my head, and there’s no greater enemy than yourself.

5 hours ago, seekeroftruth6600 said:

I am a victim of parental bullying both physical and psychological, since I was 10 years of age. This made me have seroius trust issues with my parents and this led to low self esteem/self confidence which in turn led to me being bullied in school and later in college. I know it's an uphill task to overcome this but I have working on it for past 20 years without much relief. I need someone to get me through this.

Hey there,

Thank you for reaching out to us about this. We have just sent you a confidential message to check in. You can see this by clicking 'Confidential Support' at the top of the page. Speak soon.Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/19/2023 at 11:07 AM, _Leila_ said:

You can make a fool of me because I’m a fool already 😭

I don't think that is true, I think you are an incredible person who has helped so many people and definitely has a spot in my heart.

I like this thread it's such a good idea! I got bullied from a very young age so we're talking about four or five it's left a permanent scar in my head and thus I lost my innocence from a very young age. I would probably tell them that just because I'm disabled does not mean I'm any different from other people, and I'm clearly not mental if I'm in a public school which was also mainstream, because after all, disabilitiesΒ  do not make you who you are, you make yourself who you areΒ 

1 minute ago, Blc said:

I like this thread it's such a good idea! I got bullied from a very young age so we're talking about four or five it's left a permanent scar in my head and thus I lost my innocence from a very young age. I would probably tell them that just because I'm disabled does not mean I'm any different from other people, and I'm clearly not mental if I'm in a public school which was also mainstream, because after all, disabilitiesΒ  do not make you who you are, you make yourself who you areΒ 

Hugs πŸ€—Β 

• Hug 1

4 minutes ago, Blc said:

Compa, im so sorry that you had to go though that ik that’s something you and me connected on and while thats kinda fucked up but i rather connect with someone over trauma then with someone i have to explain my trauma tooΒ 

• 11 months later...

I would like to tell them that I have struggled with things and have had trauma for a long time so your words hurt and they can cause me to do things that have very bad consequences.

• Digital Mentor
4 hours ago, laure said:

I would like to tell them that I have struggled with things and have had trauma for a long time so your words hurt and they can cause me to do things that have very bad consequences.

Heyy @laure, that sounds like a lot. We are here for you in every which way we can. It's not right what has happened with you.Β 

Staff-Account.png