What do you wish the person who bullied you knew?

I wish they knew what they were doing was hurting me. They probably don't even remember any of it anymore but it still haunts me till date. I wish someone would have told them the consequences of their actions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wish they knew how their unkind words made me feel😔 and how there toxic behavior left me bitter but now  I know that those unkind words are a reflection of themselves  and a symptom of low self esteem  so in order to feel better about themselves they  put me down . But this encounter has made me a stronger person  and made me indifferent to  their cruel words and actions.

I wish my bully knew how hard life was for me. That every time I ran into the toilets crying I looked at myself in the mirrors and thought what was wrong with myself? I thought I was ugly, stupid, weird. And the thing that hurt the most was that you stopped my best friend hanging out with me because they didn't want you to see her with me.

• 1 month later...

that the only reason that  i did not stab them with my pencil like every one eles that bullies my is that i was sooooo sad about my long time crush moving away "Sawer you saved a mans hand"

I wish he knew that I'm happy now. But he can't, because I'm not sure about it. I am happier, but I still display a lot of anxious behaviors.